Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2009, 07:44 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,521,097 times

Advertisements

Way to go MSR!! I just checked out the sticky up at the top about awesome posters winning giftcards, and our very own indispensible Mountain States Resident was among those chosen to win!!! Your posts have been helping our family since before our move, thank you MSR!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2009, 08:06 PM

993 posts, read 3,252,206 times
OK MSR

Now your buying the donuts and Beer at Trace's party.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:21 PM

39,867 posts, read 26,492,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERTRYDER View Post
OK MSR

Beer? Did someone say beer? Now you have my attention.

Old 03-17-2009, 08:28 AM

1,378 posts, read 6,210,566 times
Hey MSR way to go! Well deserved!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:55 AM

5,324 posts, read 18,264,571 times
Congrats MSR

DR, could we make it pizza and beer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERTRYDER View Post
OK MSR

Old 03-18-2009, 09:58 AM

993 posts, read 3,252,206 times
I just figured we would start early

Old 03-18-2009, 09:45 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,433,954 times
Thumbs up Thank You!

Thank you everyone!

What a surprise. I decided to take a break from some work and logged on only to see NCM101's post. I didn't know what it meant. DUH - I looked at my messages and it is a little more clear now.

Sorry, I'm not one to ever check those give away things, because I never win. Oh, I think I won a cake in high school. Otherwise, I don't spend time reviewing lists for my name as it is never there.

Maybe my luck is changing..........

Thank you NCM101 for pointing this out!

I gave all of you rep points I could. Most of you I couldn't, but I wish I could.

Do we know if anyone else who posts in the Idaho thread has won recently? It would be fun to see who else we post with that wins.

Per chance you don't know what the gift card is, at least for this drawing, it is to Overstock.Com.

I'm not sure how Pizza and Beer, Donuts and most anything else edible would be from Overstock. However, it would be fun sometime to get to meet others, even for me, and I'm not a party animal.

Thanks Sage, as I suspect you may have had something to do with this, or at least you didn't list all the things I've botched here and why it should go to someone else. I've appreciated your feedback and thoughts just like I have of my fellow posters in this thread.

If it were you who had won, how would you use the gift card? I'm interested in your ideas.

And I sincerely do thank all of you, especially a couple of you who have been huge supporters of mine during some rocky times in 2007-8. Maybe this is a mini-feeling of what it is like to win at the Academy Awards, or maybe I'm too surprised to know what else to say except I sincerely thank all of you for all of your posts you've written in the various threads.

Had we not had the discussions, even those that were difficult, then I couldn't have won this. If I understand this correctly, which I may not, probably a post or two that I wrote contributed to my selection along with other factors. One has to have others worth posting comments for to be able to share information that is hopefully been useful to many.

Good luck to each of you as YOU may be the next winner.

Thanks again everyone!

MSR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho