Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 09:14 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Tuco - Do you need more links from major news organizations saying that Mexico files a lawsuit against Arizona's immigration law?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2010, 09:20 PM

325 posts, read 235,820 times
Quote:
Tuco - Do you need more links from major news organizations saying that Mexico files a lawsuit against Arizona's immigration law?
From your own link

"Lawyers for Mexico on Tuesday submitted a legal brief in support of one of five lawsuits challenging the law."

That means they are JOINING lawsuits already filed. Understand, already, already, already. What don't you understand about this. I'm not surprised you cited fox news. Birds of the feather.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:29 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,475,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
From your own link

"Lawyers for Mexico on Tuesday submitted a legal brief in support of one of five lawsuits challenging the law."

That means they are JOINING lawsuits already filed. Understand, already, already, already. What don't you understand about this. I'm not surprised you cited fox news. Birds of the feather.
What's wrong with you? Read the headline! Doesn't it say "Mexico Files Lawsuit"? Don't let ignorance get in the way of the facts!!!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:47 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
What's wrong with you? Read the headline! Doesn't it say "Mexico Files Lawsuit"? Don't let ignorance get in the way of the facts!!!

Did you notice this poster is new? Dukester is that you?

That is all we need is another anti American, left wing, illegal loving hack joining this forum.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:47 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Yes they are - much more so...
But they have to be enforced to be strict and since 1986 that law has not been enforced. Would any employer pay the $10,000 fine per head of illegals if it was enforced? Not for long, I don't think. Enforcement is needed and Obama told Kyl why they won't enforce that part of the law that provided the last amnesty. He says they will do something as soon as Republicans support his amnesty. Oh hell, his people say the didn't say that at all. That makes Senator Kyl a liar. I think Obama's people are the liars.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuco View Post
Let me explain something to you, joining a lawsuit, filing a brief, is NOT the same as filing a lawsuit. I can join the lawsuit against AZ, doesn't mean I filed it. No one is disputing that the joined it, the question is whether the filed it, which they have not. You see, a lawsuit can only be filed once, unless it's closed or you file a completely different one. Understand?? Let me explain it again, file means to bring forth, to initiate, the lawsuit against AZ was already filed, Mexico just added to it. You can't bring it forward more than once. Once it's filed thats it, no refiling. Understand???? I realize our education system in the US is horrendous, but I don't think this is that hard to comprehend.
The problem here is that you and a couple of others are just pounding with the this is really what is happening and trying to hide the fact that they have entered into the suit. Technicality is just something to hide behind and you are trying to do just that.

Old 06-22-2010, 09:55 PM

Quote:
I suggest that you don't try to teach me law. Sorry to inform you that mutiple lawsuits can be filed, but oftentimes all such suits are joined (as one) so a judge can hear the case just one time and make a ruling. The early news today was that Mexico had filed a lawsuit, however later in the day it was confirmed that Mexico had joined a lawsuit. The bottom line is - it's makes no difference whether Mexico filed a separate suit or joined one...Mexico is suing Arizona over the state's immigration law.
Get ready for some more technicality arguments because these people don't give in easily.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Maybe we can just fix the problem and take over Mexico and clean up the entire rat infested disease ridden country.

Lets just take the entire country over and bulldoze the nasty dirty towns, save those beach towns and remove their flag and place our flag in its place.

We can force the to learn English, obey the US laws etc.

I am sick of them trying to push us around.

The idiot Mexican President should not be allowed on our land at all.

We need to take the stand that if you mess with us and we will take you down.

Time to not allow Mexico to breed little disease filled drug ridden kids and send them here to murder, rape and steal.

Hey, since the crapheads want to come to the US and not be an American and obey our laws we need to do something.

Who was it that let the Mexicans debt to the US go?

Since they owe us money we can just take over their country and use the resources they have correctly.

Old 06-22-2010, 10:38 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
The Country of Mexico Has Filed Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law
Fine file a suit against them for their 30 million illegals cruising our streets

Old 06-22-2010, 10:39 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Quote:
The Country of Mexico Has Filed Suit Against Arizona Immigration Law
FINE...file a suit against them for the 30 million illegals cruising our streets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration