Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 01:53 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,896,112 times

Advertisements

I just found out my id has been used by some foreigner . They applied for a Chase credit card . Of course this business won't give me any details or info .

I read online also that our school childrens id's are being stolen along with SSI numbers .

Will it ever end ? Uncontrolled bed bugs infestations all over the nation, some new kind of fungas , 1000s of new cases of leprosy ' something we never had before ' and many more . At same time our hospitals are closing or filling up with illegals .

Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide either, America was it !

Old 07-26-2010, 01:55 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Unhindered immigration is a killer for any country. America is on it's way to becoming a third world country, which is the plan.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:00 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
Your post couldn't be any more all over the map if you tried. How do you know your ID was "stolen by a foreigner"? I'm not going to touch the rest, ignorant rant's don't interest me in the least.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Your post couldn't be any more all over the map if you tried. How do you know your ID was "stolen by a foreigner"? I'm not going to touch the rest, ignorant rant's don't interest me in the least.

Then why did you reply ? Ignorant is right but it's not me whos ignorant .

Go attack somebody else and stop following me around attacking me .

Old 07-26-2010, 02:09 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Then why did you jump into this thread?........and so fast

Old 07-26-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Unhindered immigration is a killer for any country. America is on it's way to becoming a third world country, which is the plan.

Of course it's the plan, but at lest we have one little bit of satisfaction, all these invaders will share the tyranny with the rest of us .

This persons name can't be posted but it's obvious that it is foreign .

Old 07-26-2010, 02:18 PM

4,792 posts, read 5,902,551 times
And the bedbugs ! You are so right. It adds insult to injury. I am afraid to sit in waiting rooms any more for fear of lice. I'm not kidding. Some of them look like they have never had a bath in their lives.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
And the bedbugs ! You are so right. It adds insult to injury. I am afraid to sit in waiting rooms any more for fear of lice. I'm not kidding. Some of them look like they have never had a bath in their lives.

Theatres too ! Now even some our movie threatres are infected . I bring a towel to sit in dr.s office then bleach it later . I get hate stairs from some .

Seems like our young people would be the ones most concerned about the future of their nation , but they seem to have been brainwashed by the dept of ed..

I'd bet half of my own grandkids voted for those who support illegals .

Old 07-26-2010, 02:33 PM

50,316 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:

Sometimes it's not that hard. We had a credit card number stolen and the detective said it was traced to an address in Mexico where they were attempting to have items sent. It turns out the employee of the place we ordered an item from was here illegally and working with a racket in Mexico.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Sometimes it's not that hard. We had a credit card number stolen and the detective said it was traced to an address in Mexico where they were attempting to have items sent. It turns out the employee of the place we ordered an item from was here illegally and working with a racket in Mexico.

This credit approval came to my house with my address and their name . No telling how many others because I just usually burn the cedit card offers . Now I'll look closer to the name !

It's getting worse now and our dictators both 'parties ' are hushing it up .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration