Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 06:58 PM
JD.

199 posts, read 487,783 times

Advertisements

Okay, okay, okay I see the other side now, can I have my head back? Just kidding, I understand I don't live in CA, I thank the Lord every day. I'm just happy my state passed an immigration law that has sent them packing, literally they're living in droves.

I like that quote: "There are only 3 colors in America - Red, White and Blue - and those colors don't run.". Thanks for informing me on this interesting new coalition. I stand corrected <----You won't here me say that often. As long as this group remembers that it's not one race of Americans that need to fight against this but ALL of us, then they are fine by me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2007, 09:32 PM

233 posts, read 439,830 times
Default I am so happy

I am so happy that our black Americans are realizing just how evil this plan for amnesty really is. We have fought long and hard to get them on an equal level with the rest of us and I can see this harming them a little more than us if it goes thru. As I have stated before the crew that worked with me was mostly illegal and from all different countries, the one thing they all had in common was their intense hatred of black Americans. They saw Americans as being foolish for fighting to put blacks on an equal level with whites in this country and gave me lots of hell for having many black friends.....I was considered a traitor to my heritage for this. They were absolutely incesed when they knew that 2 of my black friends came to my home for vacation when I never invited any of them (the illegals). They often asked me if their friends and relatives could find refuge at my home in Louisiana as they made their way accross the border and up toward NYC.....I told them they all would be welcome as long as they weren't illegal.......that too didn't seem to please them as my home was open to everyone else no matter their color or country of origin. In 55 years I have never mat anyone as racist as the illegals I have met and I spent 47 years living in a mostly immigrant area (NYC), legal immigrants have never seemed to have a problem with anyone but the illegals were more prejudiced than any other group in my experience.

Old 06-27-2007, 04:59 PM

196 posts, read 768,046 times
Yes it will hurt the Black Americans a little more than white Americans. Thanks for making the point Mollies mom

Old 06-27-2007, 11:18 PM

1,156 posts, read 2,089,038 times
I see JD, we can hope your state and others never see the extent of what's happening in Ca., it's rough here.

Last edited by faith10; 06-27-2007 at 11:31 PM..

Old 06-28-2007, 02:34 AM

1,499 posts, read 4,831,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
From the blog: "Anderson at Large."

More than 100 years ago, Booker T. Washington called on the nation to choose black Americans.

In a speech before the Cotton States and International Exposition in Atlanta, Washington said:

To those of the white race who look to the incoming of those of foreign birth and strange tongue and habits for the prosperity of the South, were I permitted I would repeat what I say to my own race, “Cast down your bucket where you are.” Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides. Cast down your bucket among these people who have, without strikes and labor wars, tilled your fields, cleared your forests, built your railroads and cities, and brought forth treasures from the bowels of the earth, and helped make possible this magnificent representation of the progress of the South.

Today, black activists are likewise calling on America to cast aside the allure of seemingly docile illegal aliens. They will take their message to the streets of Los Angeles this weekend.

BTW, it's not just a black thing. The latest Newsweek poll found 63 percent of Americans disapprove of President Bush's handling of illegal immigration.

Indeed, Ted Hayes, chairman of Choose Black America, rejects any comparison between the struggle of black Americans to achieve full citizenship and illegal aliens’ assertion of “human rights” to sneak across the border.

Hayes declared:

The illegal alien agenda is not a civil rights agenda. Forty years ago, black Americans bravely confronted a system that denied them their guaranteed rights as citizens. The illegal alien agenda is an effort to extort rights from the American people that they have not earned and don’t deserve.

We will send a clear message that black Americans will not allow our civil rights legacy to be expropriated by people who have never been denied their rights under the law because their very presence in this country is a demonstration of their contempt for the law. And we certainly will not sit by quietly as illegal aliens fill our jobs, our schools and our hospitals.

More....

Anderson@Large: Choose Black America

I am not a Black American. But I am an American. Ask me who I think illegal immigration hurts the most and I will tell you...it hurts our Black American brothers and sisters. It hurts the poorest of the poor which in this country has been disproportionately Black Americans. Because of the influx of illegal aliens, Blacks are denied not only jobs, but services that our government, which has a habit of going back on it's word (Native Americans anyone?) has promised to those CITIZENS of our nation who are indeed living in poverty.

Section 8 housing has become a housing service for illegal aliens and WIC is being sucked dry by illegal alien women practicing the squat and drop form of citizenship acquisition in our country.

Black Americans did not illegally invade our country. They were brought here violently and against their will. How can America now put them in a position of having to fight for their Civil Rights all over again?

My friend Ted Hayes had more to say about the invasion...

This action by foreign nationals with the consent of and encouragement from their governments is tantamount to a military invasion, except without assault guns, cannons, planes, bombs, tanks, missiles, et al…instead we are confronted with a human weapon of mass destruction of Americans, especially American Black US citizens.

Most poignantly, these foreign nationals have fatally latched onto something in this country that is near and dear to Black US citizens.

Through the erroneous use of the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 1 of the US Constitution, citizens of foreign nations are systematically stealing American Blacks National Identity, Birth and Civil Rights Legacies and Heritages.

The proponents of illegal immigration and amnesty call it their "Anchor-Baby Clause", Choose Black America calls it National, Racial, Ethnic, Identity Theft.

More...

Choose Black America

Aren't Black Americans tired of being lied to? Aren't they tired of being used as political pawns in order for other groups to gain more power?

The Democrats have been using them for decades to advance their agenda. The so called black "leaders" have been using them to garner more power while doing nothing for them. And now the open borders cabal are using them to advance an agenda that will ultimately destroy them

The time is now for black Americans to quit being scared to speak up. White people have been neutered into silence by political correctness. Am I to believe blacks have been as well?No, I don't believe this. But they have been silenced by intimidation, that comes from their own "leaders." What has Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton really done for black Americans, besides filling their own pockets? These same "leaders" march with the illegals while pocketing cash from those same corporations that sponsor La Raza. Our enemies are our fellow Black Americans enemies too. They want us and they want them out of the picture and out of America.

Wake up America! Every single solitary citizen in this country, with the exception of the very rich and the corporations, stands to lose BIG if amnesty is granted to the illegal incursion. If you don't believe that we are truly at war with illegal immigration then go to Save Our State - Home and read about the war which has already begun in Southern California, Los Angeles in particular. We out here in Mexifornia, who are fighting on the front line of illegal immigration, at ground zero of this incursion, feel as if we are the lone voices crying in the wilderness. We need our fellow Americans to step up, get active, and let us know that we are not fighting alone. We must all, every American citizen of every race, creed and color, unite to defeat the annihilation of our country.
Booker T. Washington is a HERO AND SHOULD BE HAILED AS A HERO AS IS MARTIN LUTHER KING!!!

I had no idea such man ever stood up to illegal immigration and fought for Black Americans!!!

He is a wonderful American! Thank you for posting that quote by Mr. washington... his spirit live son in every American of every race who is fighting amnesty and the tyranny of large corporations!!!

Old 06-29-2007, 12:57 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,495,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faith10 View Post
I see JD, we can hope your state and others never see the extent of what's happening in Ca., it's rough here.
We moved out of the place, And it's the best thing we ever did. So happy to be out of the pits of california
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration