Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 01:18 AM

365 posts, read 755,874 times

Advertisements

http://www.wnjpin.net/OneStopCareerCenter/LaborMarketInformation/lmi03/uslfproj.xls (broken link)

with this statistics is proven by department of labor & workforce development shows that
from 2009-2014 labor force incrementations shows that the hispanic
labor force will grow 600% faster then the rest of us americans

get ready america, 2020 a HISPANIC PRESIDENT.
BY 2050 only dreams is the limits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2009, 01:23 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,285,548 times
Call me pessimistic, but I don't think we'll ever have a Latino president in our lifetime.
Not until race, stereotypes, and all that junk truly goes away.

A lot of the people here would literally laugh at the thought of a Latino president, some would have a heart attack.

I just don't think America would be ready to support a Latino candidate as easily as they supported a Black one.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Call me pessimistic, but I don't think we'll ever have a Latino president in our lifetime.

A lot of the people here would literally laugh at the thought of a Latino president, some would have a heart attack.

I just don't think America would be ready to support a Latino candidate as easily as they supported a Black one.
my friend the steorytype for the hispanic men are very diffrent from a black men the hispanics are going to have a bigger advantange
by the year 2050 our hispanic american labor force is going to constitute 25 to 30 percent of the labor force something black america only wishes.

second the hispanic community is going to have more options since latin america is going to be integrated more economically and a powerful commercial hub they said that brazil and mexico are going to replace 2 superpowers by the year 2050

Google Image Result for http://www.dajun.com.cn/2050wo15.gif

with latin america combine and the hispanic purchasing power
practically we could project a standard of living higher then the nonspeaking nonhispanic influenc cultures.
all those stereotypes and misguidenses that we tend to focus now would deminish by then viewing the latino men as the most succesful and brightest of the american natives.

latin america and 1/4 of the hispanic americans as a whole could be
more then 1/2 of north and south americas purchasing power.
you think that with those numbers our success rate is not higher then black america?

so dont worry start telling your kids and grandkids that spanish is beutiful and should embrace it because thanks to those upkeep roots were going to be the future commerce and diplomats of america.

if only the european settlers could see this now, they would laugh at my face if I projected such predictions or chief joseph. America is taking back her true roots my friend.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post

http://unesco.uiah.fi/water/material/image26.jpg

just look at this fact, by the year 2050 latin america is going to be 9.1% of the worlds population, and north americas population 1/2 would be
hispanics. 150 million in mexico and over 100 million in america.

so you tell me do you think we have a chance? with those numbers

practically of 13.5 percent of north and south america over 11 percent is going to be hispanics.

so either be bilingual or your chances for success are going to be slim
good thing more then 50% of ALL THE ENROLLMENT IN FOREING LANGUAGES TAUGHT IN AMERICA IS SPANISH.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:36 AM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
with this statistics is proven by department of labor & workforce development shows that
from 2009-2014 labor force incrementations shows that the hispanic
labor force will grow 600% faster then the rest of us americans

get ready america, 2020 a HISPANIC PRESIDENT.
BY 2050 only dreams is the limits.
Quote:
my friend the steorytype for the hispanic men are very diffrent from a black men the hispanics are going to have a bigger advantange
by the year 2050 our hispanic american labor force is going to constitute 25 to 30 percent of the labor force something black america only wishes.

second the hispanic community is going to have more options since latin america is going to be integrated more economically and a powerful commercial hub they said that brazil and mexico are going to replace 2 superpowers by the year 2050

practically we could project a standard of living higher then the nonspeaking nonhispanic influenc cultures.
all those stereotypes and misguidenses that we tend to focus now would deminish by then viewing the latino men as the most succesful and brightest of the american natives.

you think that with those numbers our success rate is not higher then black america?

so dont worry start telling your kids and grandkids that spanish is beutiful and should embrace it because thanks to those upkeep roots were going to be the future commerce and diplomats of america.

if only the european settlers could see this now, they would laugh at my face if I projected such predictions or chief joseph. America is taking back her true roots my friend.
Quote:
just look at this fact, by the year 2050 latin america is going to be 9.1% of the worlds population, and north americas population 1/2 would be
hispanics. 150 million in mexico and over 100 million in america.

so you tell me do you think we have a chance? with those numbers

practically of 13.5 percent of north and south america over 11 percent is going to be hispanics.

so either be bilingual or your chances for success are going to be slim
good thing more then 50% of ALL THE ENROLLMENT IN FOREING LANGUAGES TAUGHT IN AMERICA IS SPANISH
When I read your posts, it’s like reading the reconquista manifesto. While many pro-illegals deny any concerted effort by Hispanics to “take over†this country, this is precisely what you are espousing; even posting graphs for special effects.

I thought your side was striving toward the elimination of race/ethnicity as a basis for opportunities in this country. After all, aren’t we supposed to be one nation with many ethnicities, all enjoying an equal opportunity for a piece of the pie? You accuse this country of discriminating against “Hispanics,†yet if in power, you would be guilty of the same behavior your side claims to abhor.

Clearly, for you, it’s all about race/ethnicity. You elevate Hispanics, while marginalizing others; in particular, the black man. You even gloat at the mere prospect of a majority Hispanic population, and a declining “rest of U.S. American†population.

You and your ilk only serve to divide this country; and your posts will garner more opposition to “Hispanics†and/or illegal immigration than support. You are not helping your cause, because you absolutely ooze ethnocentricity. Thanks!

Old 04-09-2009, 07:50 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
When I read your posts, it’s like reading the reconquista manifesto. While many pro-illegals deny any concerted effort by Hispanics to “take over†this country, this is precisely what you are espousing; even posting graphs for special effects.

I thought your side was striving toward the elimination of race/ethnicity as a basis for opportunities in this country. After all, aren’t we supposed to be one nation with many ethnicities, all enjoying an equal opportunity for a piece of the pie? You accuse this country of discriminating against “Hispanics,†yet if in power, you would be guilty of the same behavior your side claims to abhor.

Clearly, for you, it’s all about race/ethnicity. You elevate Hispanics, while marginalizing others; in particular, the black man. You even gloat at the mere prospect of a majority Hispanic population, and a declining “rest of U.S. American†population.

You and your ilk only serve to divide this country; and your posts will garner more opposition to “Hispanics†and/or illegal immigration than support. You are not helping your cause, because you absolutely ooze ethnocentricity. Thanks!
And that loser attitude for the reconquistas is; if anything, unifying the non Hispanic Black and White communities at the expense of the Spanish speaking crowd. The tide of public opinion is turning against La Raza as we speak.

Of course the screaming irony is that many of the pro Spanish Mestizos were the descendants of raped Aztec women yet the former embrace the heritage of the men who dishonored their foremothers.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

dividing? lol some of you here are first or second generation americans yet
I see it everyday how some of you act with complex of superiority against your fellowmen you can deny it and if you do again its so easy to type the world you view. It has been proven that african american men are still view as second class citezens and can put a lot of facts how they fell oppressed you youre the ones that started the dividing.

"I believe in the brotherhood of all men, but I don't believe in wasting brotherhood on anyone who doesn't want to practice it with me. Brotherhood is a two-way street."
so to that if you show me the america that your describing that america is turning against us. THEN SHOW ME IN NUMBERS statistics because every newspaper and article I find tells me how important hispanics are going to be to the economy in the future.

and again I am not minimising I know your ways and your mentality and again unless that doesnt change you could say I am the hispanic version of a conservative hard core right wing blabering know nothing individual.
the only diffrence is that
1. our government.
2.news outlets.
3 schools.

everyone is talking about the hispanisation of america and if you said other wise so be it but deep down what you fear is the CHANGE.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And that loser attitude for the reconquistas is; if anything, unifying the non Hispanic Black and White communities at the expense of the Spanish speaking crowd. The tide of public opinion is turning against La Raza as we speak.

Of course the screaming irony is that many of the pro Spanish Mestizos were the descendants of raped Aztec women yet the former embrace the heritage of the men who dishonored their foremothers.

SCREAMING first anglo-saxo is two races so you could say that anglos were raped by the franks, jutes, saxons and look at them their submessive ways made them stronger and a better atribute to the world.

so yeah our half spaniard help project the NATIVES OF THESE TRUE LAND
become a better race for the future of this land.

because even do you deny it and talk about migration history and bering sea and stuff. Its a proven fact that our skin tells you want continent were from. so yeah its good that spain taught us the ways now the saxons are and the result
WHAT WOULD THE OUTCOME BE? I can only imagine.

Old 04-09-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

dishonred their foremothers? talk about foremothers lol
look at your pedegree? raped by the huns, turks, ostrogoths, lombards, gepids, avars, franks, bulgarians, germans, russians.

dont mind having spanish blood on me after seeing how many rapist are the fathers of all hungarians.

Old 04-09-2009, 10:33 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,475,970 times
Quote:

Google Image Result for http://www.dajun.com.cn/2050wo15.gif

When I look at Mexico or Nicaragua or El Salvador, I say to myself, "Just think! Maybe someday WE can be like that!"

P.S. I've got a refrigerator carton in my attic and I've got dibs on the underpass where 1st Ave. crosses I-290........so don't even think about it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration