Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 05:23 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Reporting from Washington — Battling the widespread perception that U.S. border cities have become more dangerous, Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Monday called on public officials to stop exaggerating the violence on the U.S. side of the border with Mexico and "be honest with the people we serve."

In a speech in El Paso, Napolitano cited FBI statistics showing that violent crime rates in Southwest border counties are down 30% over the last two decades and are "among the lowest in the nation."
Quote:
She added that the number of illegal immigrants apprehended at the border — an indication of illegal cross-border traffic — has decreased 36% over the last two years.
U.S.-Mexico border: Don't exaggerate violence in U.S. border towns, Janet Napolitano urges - latimes.com

Old 02-05-2011, 05:33 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
She, or Obama, also said that the US border is more secure than ever before, yet the border still remains porous. The reason why illegal crossings are down is because our economy is stagnated

Old 02-05-2011, 06:55 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
This woman is delusional. So is Obama. I cannot wait til he is out of the office.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:02 AM

27,144 posts, read 15,322,979 times
Delusional?
I think more intentional.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:06 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Say the lie loud enough and often enough and the sheep will believe it.

Obama politics 101.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:18 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,679,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Delusional?
I think more intentional.
And that too.

I wanted to show you guys this...

Arizona – Illegal Aliens INFILTRATE USArmy’s Fort Huachuca (military intelligence base) – They gained access through identity theft and fraud « Politics, Religion, and Family

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/...ounty_ari.html

I was stationed at Fort Huachuca in 2007-2008.

We were always told "Do not try to aprehend illegal immigrants who run through the post from the mountains... " I remember being in the field and seeing the border patrol helicopter fly over and we were told to hide because they were most likely chasing illegal immigrants in the vicinity. We heard gunshots a few times in the middle of the night. I had my M-16 with me and I SOOOOO wanted to go after those bastards.

I felt like a prisioner in my own fricking country.

Old 02-05-2011, 07:24 AM

1,421 posts, read 1,491,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
And that too.

I wanted to show you guys this...

Arizona – Illegal Aliens INFILTRATE USArmy’s Fort Huachuca (military intelligence base) – They gained access through identity theft and fraud « Politics, Religion, and Family

American Thinker: Report from Cochise County, Arizona

I was stationed at Fort Huachuca in 2007-2008.

We were always told "Do not try to aprehend illegal immigrants who run through the post from the mountains... " I remember being in the field and seeing the border patrol helicopter fly over and we were told to hide because they were most likely chasing illegal immigrants in the vicinity. We heard gunshots a few times in the middle of the night. I had my M-16 with me and I SOOOOO wanted to go after those bastards.

I felt like a prisioner in my own fricking country.
God...........

But the MEXICAN army CAN mess up illegal Guatemalans.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:43 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
Napolitano used to sing a different tune when she was governor, then all of the sudden she was given the liberal
handbook when she was paid off for helping Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) become the current president in training by giving her the position of incompetent secretary
of 'Homeland Security'

They support Amnesty and listen more to the 'CLOWN' of
the south Calderón then the American people they took an
OATH to "Serve and Protect"

The future of the democratic party depends on the new
voters coming from the south as they appeal to their emotions and false promises. The Democratic Party is, in most important ways, an American version of the PRI. For 70 years, the PRI governed Mexico and brought its economy to its knees because of vast government spending, the squashing of individual initiative, a bloated bureaucracy, unsustainable debt and the subsequent devaluing of the Mexican peso.

As long as the murders, rapes, kidnappings, ID theft, and credit fraud is happening to everyone EXCEPT our elected local/state/federal officials, their family members, and close friends -- illegal Entry into the U.S.A. is officially NOT A PROBLEM.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 AM

910 posts, read 1,677,023 times
Janet Incompitano needs a reality check.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
She is an idiot. She seems completely unaware that Ciudad Juarez is now the most dangerous, most violent city in the world. We share an open border with that city and it's as stupid as stupid can be to think violent kidnappers, hitmen, carjackers, and so on will magically become nice guys just by illegally crossing a border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration