Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 08:05 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,747,673 times

Advertisements

El Paso renters can still apply for federal aid - El Paso Times

Applicants must be U.S. citizens, legal permanent residents or qualified undocumented immigrants.

How sweet. The government cannot pour enough tax dollars into an area of many illegals. Plenty of American citizens going homeless -- who cares.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 08:29 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,574,667 times
Most likely, a “qualified” illegal alien is a parent of an anchor. This BS must stop. And, the article indicates only those on the verge of homelessness may qualify. So, an illegal alien with anchors, who loses a job, but still has a home, will qualify. But, a U.S. citizen with children, who has lost a job and a home, is out of luck? Yet, some still can’t understand why the rage is mounting.

Illegals don’t have to take our country. Our government is giving it away.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:33 PM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
The clock is ticking. How long before one of the pro-llegal buffoons who claimed that illegals cant get social services (for the longest time) now claims that it's only because it's freely given? Then when legislation is brought forward to curtail it they will tell us that we need to "just change the Constitution" if we don't like it, then when that proposal happens they will tell us it is futile. Then when that actually happens they will tell us "it was a mistake by the State!". These delusional beings think they know more than the citizens and tax payers.

It's like some kind of weird science fiction book but for Monkeys or home schooled Attorneys that watched TV and now know the Constitution and ALL LAWS of all States more than Professionals or even people that follow this mess.

We know better than you, even if we cannot spell your human language. Look into the light, you can hear the music. No one buys this koolaid but it is entertainment. Who else would be argue with?

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 05-31-2011 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: removed harsh language

Old 05-31-2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Most likely, a “qualified” illegal alien is a parent of an anchor. This BS must stop. And, the article indicates only those on the verge of homelessness may qualify. So, an illegal alien with anchors, who loses a job, but still has a home, will qualify. But, a U.S. citizen with children, who has lost a job and a home, is out of luck? Yet, some still can’t understand why the rage is mounting.

Illegals don’t have to take our country. Our government is giving it away.
I'll bet the money is being sent to certain cities a lot more than to others. El Paso actually missed the recession - yet the government just can't send enough money this way.

Last edited by malamute; 05-31-2011 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: meant to write "can't"

Old 05-31-2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'll bet the money is being sent to certain cities a lot more than to others. El Paso actually missed the recession - yet the government just can send enough money this way.
They probably use the census data to determine the most densely populated “immigrant” areas.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:42 PM

I really doubt it takes much to be a "qualified illegal alien". Probably being here in this country for more than a couple days, an expired shopping visa most likely makes them qualified, giving birth at US taxpayer expense obviously gets them qualified quickly.

I highly suspect that this money is being given to many new arrivals as 250,000 or more people have left Juarez and at least half of them came over the border to El Paso and it's surrounding region. A whole lot of them didn't come exactly legally.

El Paso boasts of a recession proof economy with all that money coming in for the Fort Bliss expansion, and new houses going up all over, all kinds of new jobs.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:47 PM

and a family of four cannot earn more than $22,800

Another clue - guess who jumps at the chance and over the border to have a job paying less than $22,800.....and usually has well over a family of four.

It's a win-win for the illegals. They take the low paying jobs and get the free rent money from the taxpayers.

Old 05-31-2011, 08:56 PM

I bet our enemies are enjoying their popcorn while they watch the U.S. surrender. Whoever said our country will be defeated without an invasion by an army, or a single shot being fired, was right on the money.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:02 PM

50,371 posts, read 47,120,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I bet our enemies are enjoying their popcorn while they watch the U.S. surrender. Whoever said our country will be defeated without an invasion by an army, or a single shot being fired, was right on the money.
Day by day we see it. It reminds me of how the WWII was won. We won my mass producing more than the Axis. Substitute illegals crossing and their offspring.

Old 05-31-2011, 09:16 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,315,092 times
Disgusting and reprehensible. I'm starting to wonder why I even bother working for a living.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration