Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 06:57 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,559,333 times

Advertisements

Absolutely incredible!

Quote:
Hispanic News, Latino News, Solidarity USA, Jon Garrido News and New Mexico News began a campaign to have Hispanics/Latinos not vote for Obama in 2012 unless he stopped the deportations.

Today, Obama accepting he can not win re-election without the Hispanic vote, Obama announced he will halt deportations.

This is not enough.

Obama must make whole all Young Immigrants he deported by giving a free pass to Young Immigrant deportees to return home to the United States. When the Young Immigrants Obama deported return to the United States at U.S. Government financial expense, reparation to make amends offering expiation must be paid to compensate deported Young Immigrants for pain and suffering imposed by Obama's deportation actions.

In addition, all Young Immigrant students will be granted free tuition to attend schools.
I will not Support Re-Election of Barack Obama unless...

More of their outrageous DEMANDS can be read at the link, including the following. .

Quote:
For 2012, partner with a Mexican American Hispanic for Vice President who is a strong advocate for Immigration Reform. The entire United States must learn, Cuban and Puerto Ricans could care less about Immigration Reform. Immigration Reform is a Mexican, Central and South American priority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2011, 07:35 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Here is one of their most outrageous demands....such arrogance!

6. For 2012, partner with a Mexican American Hispanic for Vice President who is a strong advocate for Immigration Reform. The entire United States must learn, Cuban and Puerto Ricans could care less about Immigration Reform. Immigration Reform is a Mexican, Central and South American priority.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:38 PM

1,421 posts, read 1,490,828 times
God. I though Obama was our prez, NOT the Mexican one.

I aint sayin any more cause Ill break a City Data rule here.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:43 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,527,774 times
Umm, who is dumb enough to actually believe that those "demands" are truly reflective of the thoughts/beliefs of Hispanic Americans?

That's just like me going to an extremist White supremacy site, listing their demands and assuming that they represent the thoughts/beliefs of ALL White Americans.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Umm, who is dumb enough to actually believe that those "demands" are truly reflective of the thoughts/beliefs of Hispanic Americans?

That's just like me going to an extremist White supremacy site, listing their demands and assuming that they represent the thoughts/beliefs of ALL White Americans.
Oh, so Hispanic News, Latino News, Solidarity USA, et al. are "brown supremacists" organizations? Who knew? Thanks for enlightening us. I suppose we’ll have to wait to see if their demands are taken seriously.

BTW, they don’t purport to represent ALL Hispanics; just those from Mexico and SOB, primarily illegal aliens. After all, Mexicans are now the largest Hispanic “immigrant” group; and a large percentage are here illegally. Hispanic-Americans have no reason to fear deportation, do they?

Old 09-27-2011, 07:54 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times
I am sorry what a freaking panzy we have as Presdient, whose President is he. What a freaking putz will say it again, he is the biggest panzy putz ever, and has to go.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely incredible!

More of their outrageous DEMANDS can be read at the link, including the following. .
Your so right as usual, i don't care who agrees with you or not, this is fact, this A-- has got to go, and soon.

What advantage do we even have any more being born an American Citizen, he has got to go, and we need someone anyone tougher on immigration, Perry not the Man.

Old 09-27-2011, 07:59 PM

He is the biggest Wuss around, talking about kissing Butt, this is something Cain i know will not do, you can see it in him, he would never kiss anyone's butt as Obama.

Send this panzy, wuss packing. He has no you know?

Old 09-27-2011, 08:05 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Absolutely incredible!

Sorry Benicar I also posted this same outrageous demand from the article. I guess I must have missed yours. How, I don't know, lol.

Old 09-27-2011, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your so right as usual, i don't care who agrees with you or not, this is fact, this A-- has got to go, and soon.

What advantage do we even have any more being born an American Citizen, he has got to go, and we need someone anyone tougher on immigration, Perry not the Man.
Obama can’t be THAT stupid. But, of course, he did halt the deportations, and that was one of their demands. I always thought the timing was rather suspect, and politically motivated. I almost choked on my drink from laughter when I read their VP demand. These people are so delusional, they actually believe they are solely responsible for his presidency, and if he expects to be re-elected, he must acquiesce to their ridiculous demands. The non-enforcement of our laws has created this arrogant monster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration