Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 10:25 PM

562 posts, read 660,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Prophet View Post
I am just so sick of of all of the illegals and pro-illegal crowd calling anyone and everyone who disagree with open borders or believes in the rule of law or who happens to be against any illegal no matter where they came from, being called and dubbed a racist an/or bigot when in fact the real racist happen to be Mexican and of Mexican descent. Let's be truthful here people and stop with the PC stuff.

LULAC Raises 'Hate Speech' to New Levels (broken link)

I have NO problem opening my mouth and telling how I feel about illegals. I think we need to take an even stronger stance on the issue, and take it to the media. Groups need to be formed, ESPECIALLY in 'sanctuary cities' to openly declare our demands that all illegals be arrested, and deported IMMEDIATELY.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Groups do exist and protest. I attended a minuteman rally not long ago at a Veterans park on a busy street, one person was arrested for harassing us, many honks and thumbs up, many FU's gringo, many started gathering at our backside as we were warned it was going to get violent, lucky the police showed up. Join the minutemen and protest your local government, take some innitiative. Its gonna get ugly and we need strong young men because when we stand up, we may have to fight.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:28 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Grassfire.org and sign the Secure our Borders petition.

They have collected 485,000 signatures we need more!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration