Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times

Advertisements

Sorry to upset the apple cart but neither side of the isle is going to fix this problem. Besides, the illegals that have been here have had a zillion kids and we will be a different country in 50 years if not already. This is an issue that both sides of the public seem to agree on mostly but our reps. cant/wont get anything done, too chicken*%&#..I just hope this new demographic wises up and assimilates and comes to appreciate what the USA stands for or stood for. It sure doesnt seem like that will be the case with the current behavior and multitudes of spanish media, Besides that our AG ugly face has said there will be no border in the future. I believe this is the agenda of the globalists. What can we do? Sorry I've lost hope. Hope I didnt upset anyone to much. Keep up the good fight regardless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2012, 04:52 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Sorry to upset the apple cart but neither side of the isle is going to fix this problem. Besides, the illegals that have been here have had a zillion kids and we will be a different country in 50 years if not already. This is an issue that both sides of the public seem to agree on mostly but our reps. cant/wont get anything done, too chicken*%&#..I just hope this new demographic wises up and assimilates and comes to appreciate what the USA stands for or stood for. It sure doesnt seem like that will be the case with the current behavior and multitudes of spanish media, Besides that our AG ugly face has said there will be no border in the future. I believe this is the agenda of the globalists. What can we do? Sorry I've lost hope. Hope I didnt upset anyone to much. Keep up the good fight regardless
It truly is a sad state of affairs. Clearly, those sworn to uphold the laws of this land, and protect our citizens from foreign invasions, are all guilty of dereliction of duty, and worse. Greed has sadly trumped all. Consequently, our country has been shamefully relinquished to the globalists, whose ultimate goal is one world governance, which will include the establishment of the North American Union. It's well underway. This is precisely why our borders are not being protected, and our laws are not being enforced. It's by design.

I truly believe if the citizens of this country do not stand up and fight this insidious agenda, we can kiss this country goodbye. The greedy globalists don't care who occupies this land. Their only concern is profit, by any means necessary. As far as they're concerned, if it requires destroying our middle class, while allowing millions of illegals to live and work in this country, so be it.

I'm afraid by the time most citizens wake up, it will be too late. I hope I'm wrong.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:08 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
I think too many of us already have a glimpse, into our future sad but true with future generations.

This is truly a very sad issue, and so sad, that those sworn in to uphold our laws of this great land, have seen to forgot that very issue. One can only imagine, if we do not get a handle on this situation soon, our future will not be promising in any way. Think of what our children, and grandchildren will have to face, doubt it will be pretty.

Unless those sworn in to uphold the laws of this great land, and laws to protect its citizens, are exactly that upheld. Will be a sad state of affairs.

We can only do so much as a people, but if the voices in the W.H. clearly for whatever reason does not hear its citizens, we are in deep trouble.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:10 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Assuming saltine and Benicar are right: it may spell the death knell of Mexico as well. I say that because with the drug wars down there; the US may be forced to send troops into Mexico to stop the drug cartels. When it's all said and done: we may have the shattered remains of what was Mexico on our hands and will have to rebuild it from the ground up. The biggest casuality will be their culture, not ours.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Assuming saltine and Benicar are right: it may spell the death knell of Mexico as well. I say that because with the drug wars down there; the US may be forced to send troops into Mexico to stop the drug cartels. When it's all said and done: we may have the shattered remains of what was Mexico on our hands and will have to rebuild it from the ground up. The biggest casuality will be their culture, not ours.
I would agree. This will probably happen within 25 years. At least it seems like an eventuallity to me especially if the NAU is to be.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
It truly is a sad state of affairs. Clearly, those sworn to uphold the laws of this land, and protect our citizens from foreign invasions, are all guilty of dereliction of duty, and worse. Greed has sadly trumped all. Consequently, our country has been shamefully relinquished to the globalists, whose ultimate goal is one world governance, which will include the establishment of the North American Union. It's well underway. This is precisely why our borders are not being protected, and our laws are not being enforced. It's by design.

I truly believe if the citizens of this country do not stand up and fight this insidious agenda, we can kiss this country goodbye. The greedy globalists don't care who occupies this land. Their only concern is profit, by any means necessary. As far as they're concerned, if it requires destroying our middle class, while allowing millions of illegals to live and work in this country, so be it.

I'm afraid by the time most citizens wake up, it will be too late. I hope I'm wrong.
I firmly believe only a citizen uprising would change the status quo.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
The first step would be to vote Obama and his Hispandering ilk out of office.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
The first step would be to vote Obama and his Hispandering ilk out of office.
To be honest: I haven't see a SINGLE demand from the Dream Act people signed off by Obama. The Dream crowd aren't exactly liking him anymore since he promised them the moon and gave them more deportations.

Old 02-20-2012, 05:59 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
To be honest: I haven't see a SINGLE demand from the Dream Act people signed off by Obama. The Dream crowd aren't exactly liking him anymore since he promised them the moon and gave them more deportations.
He and Napolitano have suspended quite a few deportations while playing their numbers game also.

Old 02-20-2012, 09:38 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Well -- wait until gas prices reach $5 a gallon and already the price of food is going up. And Americans will see the dream act children here illegally being given all the college financial aid while Americans will give up hope of going to college.

Who knows what the future will bring but it may not be very good. Americans are very slow to revolt but when more American are living in tents while the illegals are living in very comfortable Section 8 housing, anger may build.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration