Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 06:36 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,476,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Sounds like I owe you a beer for reminding that I also dont care. LOL
I'd take you up on that but it looks like the commute would be a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 10:27 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,640,804 times
Really?

"No known motive"?

I'm "totally" stumped on this one, I mean I can't think of ONE reason why some American citizens would want to open fire on illegal immigrants.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:17 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,796,740 times
No arrests yet??

Well I bet Obama will be calling the FBI in on this one!!!! Why that could have been his..............his...............uncle!!!!

Old 04-15-2012, 10:04 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,830,343 times
Yes, no arrests because you can bet the shooters fled back to Mexico.

Old 04-15-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
So a simple word in Spanish negates the clothing more commonly worn by border watching groups?...

If the cartel wanted to kill someone (and was able to positively identify which group they were with in those circumstances), there would have been none of them left alive...
And you think the Mexican army doesn't use camoflage? Wrong again!

http://www.hispanicallyspeakingnews....overimage.jpeg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3...8e70201lf2.jpg

Old 04-15-2012, 03:28 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,857,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And you think the Mexican army doesn't use camoflage? Wrong again!...
I didn't say anything about a notion that the Mexican military would be "halfway between Phoenix and Tucson" (and in uniform) where the incident occurred...

Old 04-15-2012, 04:49 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,481,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
This is just another jumping to conclusions case just like the Zimmerman/Martin one. Why not wait until the facts are all in?
I agree with you, i beleive more facts pertinient to this case, need to come forward.

Sounds like this could be almost anyone, that did this ambush, if you go back to 2007 as it states.
We should not rush to judgement, or come to conclusions as of yet, without all the facts first and foremost.
These are the chances taken, when you do not abide by the law.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBMMuseum View Post
I didn't say anything about a notion that the Mexican military would be "halfway between Phoenix and Tucson" (and in uniform) where the incident occurred...
I was pointing out that Mexicans also know about and use camoflage. To imply it's a strictly USA kind of material is pretty silly.

Phoenix became the Number Two kidnapping capitol of the world -- and it was almost all exclusively Mexican victims and Mexican kidnappers.

I think it's more far-fetched to believe anti-illegal vigilantes have gone out of their way to learn Spanish to cater to the illegals coming over the border than to believe that Mexicans don't have access to camoflage.

This looks like smuggling groups fighting over a group of illegals.

Old 04-15-2012, 05:42 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,342,866 times
Quote:
I was pointing out that Mexicans also know about and use camoflage. To imply it's a strictly USA kind of material is pretty silly.

Phoenix became the Number Two kidnapping capitol of the world -- and it was almost all exclusively Mexican victims and Mexican kidnappers.

I think it's more far-fetched to believe anti-illegal vigilantes have gone out of their way to learn Spanish to cater to the illegals coming over the border than to believe that Mexicans don't have access to camoflage.

This looks like smuggling groups fighting over a group of illegals.
Groups like the Minutemen have gone by the wayside long ago anyways. But they were so hated by the defenders of illegal aliens that they'd like to keep the idea alive that they are still around and hunting down illegal aliens.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:08 PM

5,299 posts, read 4,857,673 times
Quote:
...Phoenix became the Number Two kidnapping capitol of the world -- and it was almost all exclusively Mexican victims and Mexican kidnappers...
Scott Stewart, vice president of tactical intelligence for Stratfor, an Austin-based global intelligence company, separately chimed in: "According to our analysts, there is no way that Phoenix is the No. 2 city in the world for kidnapping and there are significantly more kidnappings in many other cities throughout Latin America," he said. "San Salvador, Guatemala City, Bogota as well as several cities in Mexico certainly have higher kidnapping rates than Phoenix."

Quote:
...I think it's more far-fetched to believe anti-illegal vigilantes have gone out of their way to learn Spanish to cater to the illegals coming over the border than to believe that Mexicans don't have access to camoflage...
Witnesses only reporting a single word also most commonly found on Spanish traffic signs - "Alto" - is not evidence that the perpetrators know Spanish...

On JT Ready's Facebook page for March 28th, he listed a device where he said:

"Anyone interested in donating a couple of these to aid us in triangulating and tracking down cartel scouts and narco-spotters please feel free to do so. Thank you. US Border Guard [what he calls his group]."

Below you can watch the YouTube video he posts about "Citizens Patrolling Arizona Desert for Smugglers and Illegal Aliens"...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration