Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 06:12 PM

872 posts, read 1,713,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamrs View Post
Sorry call me inhuman, crass etc but I feel no pity for those who took the law upon themselves to break and hired this smuggler knowing that is what he does

That is like feeling sorry for a thief who breaks into someones house to rob and cuts himself on a broken window or gets shot by the owner or the dog bites them.

Especially when your bringing your pregnant ass over the border w/your anchor baby

You brought it all on yourself.

What a very sad story. Regardless of your position on immigration. Please put that aside and realize these are human beings that we're talking about and not animals. You can't be serious about what you stated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 07:10 PM

3,162 posts, read 11,436,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogercobb View Post
What a very sad story. Regardless of your position on immigration. Please put that aside and realize these are human beings that we're talking about and not animals. You can't be serious about what you stated.
Totally agree, except that not even animals should be treated that way!

Old 10-22-2007, 07:22 PM

140 posts, read 111,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbliss View Post
We are in Iraq because we are at WAR!! with people that want to kill us.

I do not believe the illegals want to kill us.We would be of no benefit to them then.

I do not agree with illegals being here anymore then you, but we do not kill are beat people for traspassing!!!

As in them not being deported you can think your local government for that.

We do not kill people for stealing are traspassing!! and we do not condone that behavior in our counrty and we punish people for those types of crimes.
If we kill people for traspassing then we are no better that Iraq were you are beat are killed for your words!!
You think the illegals don't want to kill us? Did you not see them marching on the capital? I'm sure some of the people who are here illegally are just looking for a better life but there are many that are manifesting into militant groups. This is an all out WAR! The sooner you people realize this the safer you and your children will be.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:26 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
When it comes to money and desperation coyotes will do what it takes to get it.
There have been even worse incidents that happened down at the border.
You reap what you sew.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:06 PM

447 posts, read 798,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanamrs View Post
Sorry call me inhuman, crass etc but I feel no pity for those who took the law upon themselves to break and hired this smuggler knowing that is what he does

That is like feeling sorry for a thief who breaks into someones house to rob and cuts himself on a broken window or gets shot by the owner or the dog bites them.

Especially when your bringing your pregnant ass over the border w/your anchor baby

You brought it all on yourself.
my husband was almost killed by an illegal, and when this man was in custody, my husbands friends wanted to bail the guy out of jail , and hurt the guy.between the guys, it wouldve taken ten minutes at an atm to gather the measly amount of cash it took to bail the guy out.
crazy talk...things you dont want to hear...and want to hear at the same time.
i could have never allowed it...i dont think that is the answer. and i never will.
i think we need to keep this in perspective, though i have to admit i feel your frustration.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:08 PM

So what is your point? There have always be groups such as these, what does this have to do with the topic?

Old 10-22-2007, 10:23 PM

447 posts, read 798,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
USA was founded on beating and killing people. *cough* civil war *cough*.

USA was founded on freedom of religion...uh...the puritans.(alot of people call these people pilgrams)cough...war of independence...cough...
...freedom of speech...cough... which my ancestors who came here in 1639 fought for you to excersise... and would do so gladly even today....
even with you spitting in their faces.
true ....america has it's backslides...but i'm tired of hearing about my grandaddys crimes.
get over it.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
USA was founded on freedom of religion...uh...the puritans.(alot of people call these people pilgrams)cough...war of independence...cough...
...freedom of speech...cough... which my ancestors who came here in 1639 fought for you to excersise... and would do so gladly even today....
true ....america has it's backslides...but i'm tired of hearing about my grandaddys crimes.
get over it.
Couldn't have put it better myself. There will always be parasites within our society that will gladly suck the lifeblood from this great nation while criticizing the history that made this nation what it is today.
Someone recently said that a good parasite doesn't kill it's host, I think some of the people who post here should take that message to heart.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
USA was founded on beating and killing people. *cough* civil war *cough*.
Something that the world should consider, we are the masters of war. We always have been. Remember the Alamo? Yeah, we have a bloody history and we are well known for our courage on the battlefield. My family has a long heretige of fighting for freedom. Something my father used to say "When it's too damn rough for everyone else, it's just right for us". He did three tours in NAM, my grandfather on my mothers side was at Iwo Jima, my fathers father was at Pearl Harbor. ...Bottom line, just how much Americanblood has been spilled so that some of the posters on this site can enjoy their freedom of speech while wiping their behind with the American flag?

Old 10-22-2007, 11:00 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivski View Post
get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration