Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 07:30 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,440,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Those children are American citizens, even if their parents are not.

Still, the hatred isn't confined to American born of illegals, it's also geared towards generally all Hispanics, except the self loathing types.

Oh please don't try and even stretch the truth, most can see thru this bunk. I live in Calie, really think i don't have best friends who are hispanic. Ok bud.

Half of my good friends are hispanic. Just what is a self loathing type to you, that can refer to anyone wanting a free silver lining.

My hispanic friends are hard working, non lazy, independent people with decent hearts and soul, that also do not want other hispanics coming to this Country illegally, and they don't have a problem telling anyone why. Decent rationale people do understand the scope of this problem, all on not brainwahsed.

Why don't you get on the parents for creating this mess for themselves and their children. Children have been torn apart from their parents, because of their parent's lack of stupidity. And for being rather selfish.

Old 05-06-2013, 07:43 PM

2,475 posts, read 2,075,935 times
Quote:
Native Americans have been almost wiped off the face of this country, the few that do exist live on reservations, don't tell me that's not prejudice.
They don't have to live on the reservations, they can move about the US the same as any other person, since they are US citizens (provided they choose to be) they are really no different to any other citizen. Your ignorant claim thinking they all live on reservations is quite hysterical and shows a bit of ignorance.

Quote:
There was a lot of discrimination against Italians in the 20's and 30's, until the xenophobes realized that they were Europeans, and thus White.
Xenophobes? So concern for oneself and ones own sustainability is xenophobic? Back then the new arrivals did the same as today, they lowered wages and increased the labor supply making it harder for those already here to obtain work....a natural race to the bottom for wages. It's not about the racism or xenophobic claims you make, in reality it is about economics, but since economics isn't your concern you make it about racism. SMH

Old 05-06-2013, 08:19 PM

62,933 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Native Americans have been almost wiped off the face of this country, the few that do exist live on reservations, don't tell me that's not prejudice. Most Italian Americans are not that naturally dark, maybe Sicilians, but not mainland Italians, and it's not just about skin color, it's also about facial features.

There was a lot of discrimination against Italians in the 20's and 30's, until the xenophobes realized that they were Europeans, and thus White.
Didn't that happen a long time ago and all the parties involved are all dead now? What has any of this to do with illegal immigration today?

Old 05-06-2013, 09:02 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
The hatred is also towards American born Hispanics. I think it has something to do with skin color.
Troll

Old 05-06-2013, 09:04 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,934,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
People love to hate the poor. Their fear of becoming poor is strong...so they figure if they whip the lower slaves with hate that they themselves will not be whipped.
Are you assuming all Americans are rich? Hate the poor what are you talking about, I think it's more we hate paying for others to live life as they see comfortable.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
It's illegals that disgust so many -- those who demand that they actually be rewarded for breaking the laws of this country and who think that there should be no immigration laws for their particular ethnic group -- yet do not protest their own country's much stricter immigration laws. All illegals should be deported, no matter where they came from.

Old 05-07-2013, 01:34 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,287,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Whenever the discussion of immigration comes up, I always hear, "we must secure our borders", it seems to refer to the Mexican border, and wanting to prevent mexicans, latinos, cubans, basically any minority looking person, but you never hear complaints about Canadians, immigrants who over stay their visas. Its always the south border and dealing with hispanics. Its kind of hard to take your rants seriously, when it seems your hatred is limited to a certain segment.

There is not hatred, but there is severe frustration at the stupidity of people that think it's not a major problem. Like making less money than you could be paid for all but the very highest skilled positions? Keep supporting illegals. Like the fact when you have to go to an emergency room and wait 6 hours behind the line of speak no English illegals? keep supporting illegals getting a free ride. The fact is you are being duped and can not even see it by the illegals and the supporters of illegals insulting EVERYONE that ever went thru the process the right way to become US Citizens. You want hate? Ask someone that went thru the process the right way, took him 20 years to get here, and listen to why he is insulted now by this foolishness of illegals getting to stay. The haters are actually the ones who are pushing for a free ride-"they get to stay" for illegals. Their hate of our Nation is treasonist

Old 05-07-2013, 01:38 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,287,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
It's illegals that disgust so many -- those who demand that they actually be rewarded for breaking the laws of this country and who think that there should be no immigration laws for their particular ethnic group -- yet do not protest their own country's much stricter immigration laws. All illegals should be deported, no matter where they came from.

Old 05-07-2013, 02:12 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Whenever the discussion of immigration comes up, I always hear, "we must secure our borders", it seems to refer to the Mexican border, and wanting to prevent mexicans, latinos, cubans, basically any minority looking person, but you never hear complaints about Canadians, immigrants who over stay their visas. Its always the south border and dealing with hispanics. Its kind of hard to take your rants seriously, when it seems your hatred is limited to a certain segment.
well they have beheadings in Mexico, people blowing up cop cars with RPG-7`s, people taking severed heads(sometimes still alive) and rigging them so when you take of the tape around there mouths the pin is ripped out.

they have found IED is Brownsville, Texas

Google

The Mexican Government has arrested Saudi nationals in there nation who were there illegality(I know the irony is inescapable) with Hispanic sir names and large amounts of C-4, AK47s (thanks eric holders) RPG-7 and large amounts of cash.

how much of this do they have in Canada?

Old 05-07-2013, 02:15 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,740,791 times
Quote:
The hatred is also towards American born Hispanics. I think it has something to do with skin color.
the hatred is also towards American who view everything with skin color and use the race card every issue when they are wrong. I think it has something to do with low IQ`s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.