Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 12:25 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times

Advertisements

YouTube - REQUESTED: "Rude" Latina_CT_10
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2007, 12:42 AM

635 posts, read 1,747,033 times
She has a point, she's tired of her community being harrassed by angry anti-illegal immigration activists. I think she could better keep her cool, but she stands for justice, which is a great thing we can do in this country.

Last edited by JesusisLord; 11-06-2007 at 01:11 AM..

Old 11-06-2007, 12:51 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusisLord View Post
She has a point, she's tired of her community being harrassed by angry anti-immigration activists. I think she could better keep her cool, but she stands for justice, which is a great thing we can do in this country.
I think she is tired of her community being "harassed" by anti ILLEGAL immigration activists, there's a big difference. If that's the case, she certainly is not standing up for justice, she is standing up for those who are breaking our countries laws and getting away with it, which is anything but justice.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:12 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
lady, i need to carry my military id card on Ft Belvoir just up Rt. 1 to prove i'm a legal military dependent. If i can be required to that, you can be required to carry immigration papers on you to prove you are here legally. Dont tell me about harassment.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
she is standing up for those who are breaking our countries laws
As a group, illegal immigrants have broken one law by crossing the border illegaly. It's a singular, not plural. It's not a big deal, there only people who want to work, it's not like there Al Qaeda.

Old 11-06-2007, 02:38 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,372,173 times
Quote:
As a group, illegal immigrants have broken one law by crossing the border illegaly. It's a singular, not plural. It's not a big deal, there only people who want to work, it's not like there Al Qaeda.
Nah, there just stealing American jobs, increasing the crime rate, raising home prices, bringing diseases, and costing the taxpayers billions in government provided services, not to mention the murderers, rapists, thieves and child molesters who are here because they were unable to be screened before entering our country. No big deal.

Old 11-06-2007, 05:09 AM

384 posts, read 1,132,519 times
Quote:
Aww, breaking laws is no longer a big deal. Props to you!

Old 11-06-2007, 08:28 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, I mean, we can forget those pesky little blips on the radar type crimes illegals commit once they get here. I mean, why worry about a little identity fraud, or the nearly 50,000 Americans per year who die at the hands of illegal aliens.

Collateral damage, I call it.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:36 AM

756 posts, read 2,000,224 times
Posted by'
lady, i need to carry my military id card on Ft Belvoir just up Rt. 1 to prove i'm a legal military dependent. If i can be required to that, you can be required to carry immigration papers on you to prove you are here legally. Dont tell me about harassment

That is so true! my husband and myself carry our military id on us at all times!! that is not harassment, that is proving who you are!! and that you have the right to be here.

Old 11-06-2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post

1. there just stealing American jobs,

2. increasing the crime rate
raising home prices

3. bringing diseases, costing the taxpayers billions in government provided services,

4. the murderers, rapists, thieves and child molesters who are here because they were unable to be screened before entering our country. No big deal.
With all due respect for SimpleMan,

Let's clean house on the common scapegoats of Illegal Immigrants.

1. They inadverdently take American jobs, they cross illegally to have a better job not so they can steal an American's job.

2. There's enough white, black, asian people who commit crimes. Your stereotyping illegal immigrants as committing more crime than other groups.

3. Again another inadvertent consequence of illegal immigration, which is not a crime.

4. Back to answer 2, there's always bad apples with the good apples. Many illegal immigrant families just want to work and have a better life in the United States, nothing more, nothing more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration