Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 04:51 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,259,631 times

Advertisements

Anyone watch the democratic debate last night on MSNBC? They didn't play nice and pretty much ganged up on Hillary. But what really caught my attention was when they asked if she thought illegals should be given drivers license and she said that "it makes sense." So Hillary wants to reward illegal aliens with driver's license. What do you think of this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2007, 05:16 AM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,923 times
She's crazy. Keep talking Hillary, keep talking. Maybe those that have been snowed by her pandering will wise up and we'll keep her out of the whitehouse.

Old 10-31-2007, 06:11 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky1 View Post
Anyone watch the democratic debate last night on MSNBC? They didn't play nice and pretty much ganged up on Hillary. But what really caught my attention was when they asked if she thought illegals should be given drivers license and she said that "it makes sense." So Hillary wants to reward illegal aliens with driver's license. What do you think of this?
i've already decided a long time ago that i aint voting for hiliary. this is just another reason why.

If you love illegal aliens, you dont love america enough to run it.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:31 AM

238 posts, read 1,144,549 times
Hillary will be the next President and will quietly gut ICE and eliminate most Border Patrol. She is on record for amnesty for illegal aliens.

Last edited by goodtype; 10-31-2007 at 08:06 AM..

Old 10-31-2007, 07:35 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
i've already decided a long time ago that i aint voting for hiliary. this is just another reason why.

If you love illegal aliens, you dont love america enough to run it.
Yet most frontrunner candidates are for amnesty, yet they are still frontrunners. It is like Americans can only see the war and not what will happen after. Otherwise they wouldnt be the frontrunners.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:51 AM

14,044 posts, read 27,222,159 times
Her comments really don't matter on this issue. In California, where I moved last year, I had to get an original copy of my birth certificate to obtain a license, they didn't take my Ohio license nor Social Security card as adequate IDs' After obtaining a copy of the original certificate, they contacted the state to verify authenticity prior to my taking the drivers test.

Hillary can't change this, it is California's prerogative to do this screening process. It allows California to have a certain amount of integrity in using the license as a quasi ID card.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:56 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times
Comments like Mrs. Clintons, and proposals (tax) from Mr. Rangel etc may very well assure a Republican will remain in the White House

Old 10-31-2007, 07:58 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,156,445 times
Default nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodtype View Post
Hilary will be the next President and will quietly gut ICE and eliminate most Border Patrol. She is on record for amnesty for illegal aliens.
Clinton, Bush, Bush and now another Clinton,
A. voters are coaxed into anything or
B. Presidents are being picked and not voted in.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:47 AM

402 posts, read 1,061,391 times
I am not a democrat but if I were, Hillery would be the last person who would get my vote. This will anger some on this forum, but I don't think this country is ready for a woman President. In fact I am not sure it ever will be. Sorry ladies no offense intended to the women here. Could be I was raised in the wrong generation.

As for illegals getting drivers licenses, That is sooooo wrong. One thing is certain that will not insure a safer driver. It won't cut down on drunk driver accidents like the one that almost took my SIL life. etc. Has anyone here ever taken a cab from San Diego to Tijuana? Scariest ride I ever took in my life.

Old 10-31-2007, 09:50 AM

188 posts, read 989,430 times
Hillary is stirring more Americans to the right. In a country where 50% are in the "middle" you darn well better bet that Hillary is swaying them away from the Democratic party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration