Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2014, 10:25 AM

671 posts, read 891,102 times

Advertisements

I do know who you are and what you are....Undocumented you say,,Illegals I say..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2014, 06:32 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
“We mow your lawns, we work in your houses, maybe we’re your doctors, maybe we’re nurses,” says Jose Antonio Vargas in a voice-over from his recent film “Documented.”

“We’re not who you think we are.”

Looking at the plight and rise of undocumented immigrants | Local News | The Seattle Times

Vargas: we DO know what your kind are; ILLEGAL aliens and, ALL of you need to go back HOME.

You people just need to face up to the fact that more and more Americans; even some "Hispanics", are sick of your "you owe me" attitude.
Personally, I don't much give a good G-d damn what their "plight" is or isn't. Jose can go out back (and
take all his sleazy Mexican buddies with him) pound sand up his azz with a 10 lb. sledge hammer.

Go Home and take all your spawn with you........

Old 10-25-2014, 08:05 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times
This past week my husband told one of them to go back to her own country.

We were in New York and I needed to have a prescription filled. While we were waiting at the drug store, a Central American woman and her anchor baby were also in the waiting area. The kid was about 3 years old and was up way past his bedtime. At one point I had to talk to my health plan and the kid started screaming his head off. I said "silencio!" and he still kept screaming while his mother did nothing. Finally, I said "callete la boca!". Then Mami angrily said to me in English "You don't talk to a baby like that!" I said "Oh yes I do!" I had to apologize to the person I was talking to on the phone. While I was talking, Mami started yelling at my husband who said to her "Go back to your own country". At that point, she got quiet, picked up her medicine (which cost her less than mine cost me) and dragged the kid out of the drug store.

It's long past time to send illegals and their kids packing. Not only do they have no business being here but they take far, far more than they give.

Old 11-01-2014, 05:42 AM

27,156 posts, read 15,330,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
I do know who you are and what you are....Undocumented you say,,Illegals I say..

I agree.
You are either here legally or not. There is no middle ground about it.

Old 11-01-2014, 07:41 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,780 times
Quote:
“We mow your lawns, we work in your houses, maybe we’re your doctors, maybe we’re nurses,” says Jose Antonio Vargas in a voice-over from his recent film “Documented.”

Looking at the plight and rise of undocumented immigrants | Local News | The Seattle Times

Vargas: we DO know what your kind are; ILLEGAL aliens and, ALL of you need to go back HOME.

You people just need to face up to the fact that more and more Americans; even some "Hispanics", are sick of your "you owe me" attitude.
That's Great, Have Status, Pay Business taxes and Insurances. But Illegal is still wrong despite the Illegals motivation for a better life. Thes Illegles basically cheating others who immigrate to this country legally.

No Papers, no Status deport in 48 hours (OK 72 Hours) and seize all property to pay for it.

Old 11-01-2014, 08:15 AM

671 posts, read 891,102 times
What the liberals conveniently forget is that America is a melting pot,equaly opportunity for all.. Immigration quotas are and were in place for exactly this reason..Their reason for keeping a leaking southern border is to allow illegal activity to thrive,to unbalance the political landscape and has nothing to do with the welfare of Latinos.
Let the truth be told,liberals are as un American as can be and should be shipped out across the border for criminal acts against the welfare of the USA. They are subversive to the needs of the world,the rights of every person who live in other countries who wish to come here legally.....
If it be that we need a few million more people then after the needs of US citizens are looked after ,,,,Well fine,then let them come from all corners of the globe....Liberals are political terrorist at best.
Meanwhile Afghanistan has thousands of people who helped Americans and were promised sanctuary..
That has not happened,blocked by Obama,blocked by liberals and the only reason is that they want people they feel sure will support democrats...Liberals are pathetic mealy minded slobs.

Vote Republican.....
and buy bleach...

Last edited by USAGeorge; 11-01-2014 at 08:24 AM..

Old 11-01-2014, 09:27 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAGeorge View Post
What the liberals conveniently forget is that America is a melting pot,equaly opportunity for all.. Immigration quotas are and were in place for exactly this reason..Their reason for keeping a leaking southern border is to allow illegal activity to thrive,to unbalance the political landscape and has nothing to do with the welfare of Latinos.
Let the truth be told,liberals are as un American as can be and should be shipped out across the border for criminal acts against the welfare of the USA. They are subversive to the needs of the world,the rights of every person who live in other countries who wish to come here legally.....
If it be that we need a few million more people then after the needs of US citizens are looked after ,,,,Well fine,then let them come from all corners of the globe....Liberals are political terrorist at best.
Meanwhile Afghanistan has thousands of people who helped Americans and were promised sanctuary..
That has not happened,blocked by Obama,blocked by liberals and the only reason is that they want people they feel sure will support democrats...Liberals are pathetic mealy minded slobs.

Vote Republican.....
and buy bleach...
Uh; please mellow a bit there. MANY people who SAY they're "liberal" want illegal aliens GONE from the US. OTOH some "conservatives" want their "slave" labor so they're in favor of letting millions of illegals come and stay here to force down our wages.

Old 11-01-2014, 06:38 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
The fact of the matter is that it is a self imposed plight. You choose to violate laws and it forces you to live in the shadows and in fear of law enforcement. I feel no sympathy for criminals of any kind. You dance and you have to pay the fiddler his price.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:17 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,872,715 times
Quote:

WHO CARES ? They brought this on themselves.

Hopefully " their" suffering increases, criminals should never be rewarded for breaking the laws.

Old 11-02-2014, 06:50 PM

25,962 posts, read 22,138,411 times
I wrote my Republican reps in KS and asked why they don't pass a law so that employers must e-verify. None answered.

I have zero respect for anyone that has babies in order to increase the amount of public assistance they get. We have enough US citizens that do that without illegally importing more.

If, as someone has mentioned, they would do something along the lines of considering babies born by someone here illegally to not be US citizens that would help so much especially combined with a requirement to e-verify ALL workers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration