Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 04:52 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I see them coming in to my city. They are pouring in here. One 3 bedroom now has 8 vehicles, another 2 bedroom has 3 or 4 vehicles. The slum lords are probably in hog heaven!

The grocery store I go to has them during the day, couples with children. How do I know they are illegal? I know. The other day the clerk asked the man to wait even putting out her hand to motion such because the man was loading several large bags of the dripping chicken parts, her screen was gunked up and he wouldn't stop loading them onto the belt. She told him 3 times to wait. Now, imagine someone who doesn't understand "Wait." in your midst and the possibilities. Brand new shiney babies for us to support.

The new ones are very short, maybe 5' tops, stout, light tan skin, very wide faces with larger lips. A whole new crop, just what we need.

I just wonder. They had a "celebration" in the park yesterday for about 8 hours with loud music. I thought the Spanish sounded a little different than what I am used to hearing. It ran until 10:00 pm. We have a lot of shift workers here. Nothing like illegally entering a country and making it your own.
Sounds like they're from Central America. Their Spanish is different than the Mexican Spanish we mostly hear in the States. My neighborhood is 90% Central American, with the majority being El Salvadorans but also many Guatemalans and Hondurans. Most of the men are about 5 feet tall and the women average 4'9" or so. Many people have the wide cheekbones you're talking about, and almond-shaped eyes. Lots of the women and girls have hair down to their butts.

Old 04-26-2016, 05:02 PM

2,420 posts, read 3,850,179 times
If businesses/employers didn't hire illegals in the first place we would not have this massive problem. Almost every industry...if not all industries... hire illegal immigrants. Illegal immigrants are no longer limited to the construction and janitorial/cleaning/maintenance industries.

The new wave of illegal immigration is coming from Central America: El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Migration from Mexico is waning. Also, Chinese illegal immigration has been very steady for years and years.

If Hillary Clinton becomes president expect more of the same.

If Trump becomes president expect more of the same.

If Sanders becomes president expect more of the same.

If Cruz becomes president expect more of the same.

Old 04-26-2016, 06:03 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
I did not mention the extreme obesity, usually carried in the stomach and back. That may have a lot to do with being low income.
Being "fat" sure as hell ain't something I'd put together with real poverty.

Old 04-26-2016, 07:46 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,610,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Being "fat" sure as hell ain't something I'd put together with real poverty.
Yeah I know it sounds weird but in many communities you find the fattest people are on the lower end economically because they're eating food with lots of calories but little nutritional value, and they don't exercise. You can fill up on bread and noodles for less than fresh fruits and vegetables and good protein. Cheap restaurants load up the portions like it's your last meal, where as expensive places given you teeny tiny little squares of artfully arranged food. There is a major city park nearby but other than the men playing soccer, virtually no one is exercising. I also think it has to do with women having children closer together, not giving their bodies time to lose the pregnancy weight. I see mostly 4'10" 200-lb women pushing strollers while a toddler and a third child only one or two years older trails behind. It's weird because the men are mostly thin.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:02 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,911,025 times
They are all well aware that a Trump victory is imminent:

And there WILL be a wall !!!!!

& America will be great again.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:49 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down in a Hole View Post
So just to be clear, you are ok with locking up women and children?
They're criminals. Kick them out of the country for God sakes. We have our own problems

Old 04-27-2016, 02:33 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I see them coming in to my city. They are pouring in here. One 3 bedroom now has 8 vehicles, another 2 bedroom has 3 or 4 vehicles. The slum lords are probably in hog heaven!

The grocery store I go to has them during the day, couples with children. How do I know they are illegal? I know. The other day the clerk asked the man to wait even putting out her hand to motion such because the man was loading several large bags of the dripping chicken parts, her screen was gunked up and he wouldn't stop loading them onto the belt. She told him 3 times to wait. Now, imagine someone who doesn't understand "Wait." in your midst and the possibilities. Brand new shiney babies for us to support.

The new ones are very short, maybe 5' tops, stout, light tan skin, very wide faces with larger lips. A whole new crop, just what we need.

I just wonder. They had a "celebration" in the park yesterday for about 8 hours with loud music. I thought the Spanish sounded a little different than what I am used to hearing. It ran until 10:00 pm. We have a lot of shift workers here. Nothing like illegally entering a country and making it your own.
So the newer ones are getting shorter with wide faces and larger lips? Thanks! Taking notes! And the Spanish is different from what you are used to hearing how? Good God.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:13 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Even with all the nazi comparisons trolling removed, this thread still looks like a train wreck waiting to happen. I'm closing it before it becomes too racist, despite the fact no one here is racist
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration