Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2016, 10:15 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times

Advertisements

WASHINGTON – Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton promised a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants in her first 100 days as president during a speech today before an audience of African-American and Latino journalists.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/08...al-immigrants/

Hey Hillary: about about YOU start enforcing the laws AGAINST illegal immigration IF you even make it to the White House?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2016, 10:28 AM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
WASHINGTON – Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton promised a pathway to citizenship for illegal immigrants in her first 100 days as president during a speech today before an audience of African-American and Latino journalists.

Hey Hillary: about about YOU start enforcing the laws AGAINST illegal immigration IF you even make it to the White House?

Why would black Americans want that? How does she intend to do that anyway since Obama already had is EO's shot down? Also, we have a Republican controlled House and Senate. Just empty promises for the gullible to believe.

Old 08-06-2016, 04:27 PM

24,495 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Trump is so popular because of his stance on illegal immigration. There are so many people who have been affected by it but the Dems keep telling us how good these illegals are. I don't doubt that there are some people that enter this country illegally and actually work hard and don't accept handouts but there are so many who sneak in and cause nothing but trouble that costs the taxpayers so much money.

I was talking to a elderly woman the other day that actually left Colorado because of the crime that she was experiencing at the hands of mexican gangs.

The only reason why Hillary wants to give illegals amnesty is to get their vote so she can ensure a 8 year run.
Some say the GOP Congress could block such a move but I wonder if they actually would.

Old 08-06-2016, 06:33 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump is so popular because of his stance on illegal immigration. There are so many people who have been affected by it but the Dems keep telling us how good these illegals are. I don't doubt that there are some people that enter this country illegally and actually work hard and don't accept handouts but there are so many who sneak in and cause nothing but trouble that costs the taxpayers so much money.

I was talking to a elderly woman the other day that actually left Colorado because of the crime that she was experiencing at the hands of mexican gangs.

The only reason why Hillary wants to give illegals amnesty is to get their vote so she can ensure a 8 year run.
Some say the GOP Congress could block such a move but I wonder if they actually would.
But they work hard at a job that they took from an American and that they aren't lawfully entitled to. If they give birth on our soil they are tapping into our welfare coffers through them.

Actually, illegals can't vote even though I am sure some do. Hillary is after the ethnocentric Hispanic vote. Not all Hispanics are ethnocentric though but most vote Democrat. That's the target vote not illegal aliens. However, I am sure she and the Democrats are looking out for the future when and if she is able to get them on a path to citizenship and of course they will vote Democrat also.

Old 08-06-2016, 07:52 PM

27,146 posts, read 15,322,979 times
One more reason Clinton should never be President.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:20 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Maybe Hillary just short-circuited again. That seems to be a thing with her these days.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
She'll say anything

Old 08-07-2016, 12:15 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post

Oh, come on, Hillary and laws mix like water and oil.

She is trying to get the illegal alien vote out there. I am sure they have a grass roots effort going to pursue illegals to work the system and vote in November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration