Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2016, 11:01 PM

23,942 posts, read 12,739,023 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvS6C21Uj3U

All the parents have to do is have a US PO box so that every school day the kids can walk across the border from Mexico to attend school in the US then walk back home to Mexico at the end of the day....US citizens are paying for their schooling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2016, 11:08 PM

119 posts, read 89,250 times
Jokes on them, our unionized teachers suck at teaching.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 PM

22,515 posts, read 12,065,199 times
This has been going on for quite a long time---and it's disgusting. It needs to be stopped once and for all.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:19 PM

Agreed, but that's not going to happen any time soon.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:56 PM

23,942 posts, read 12,739,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schempgo View Post
Agreed, but that's not going to happen any time soon.
Especially if Hillary wins. With her open border policy the Mexican parents probably won't even have to bother getting a PO box....not from the US but want your non-citizen kids to go to US schools? no problem, the open border policy is here to help...free schooling, free school supplies, free lunches, we got ya covered.

You and your kids are US citizens but you can't afford to pay for their lunch? Sucks to be your kids.

Old 08-25-2016, 02:29 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,383,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This has been going on for quite a long time---and it's disgusting. It needs to be stopped once and for all.
My little 4 year old grandson started Pre-K this week. I've said this before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, but its easier for a terrorist to cross our borders than it is for a 4 year old American to enter Pre-K. Someone did tell me that the school he goes to don't have to follow the government guidelines on meals, and they don't. She said the ladies who work in the lunch room have been cooks for a long time, and the food is so good. My grandson won't eat anything hardly, so he doesn't eat it, but I didn't hear the reason why they don't have to follow the guidelines because we were at a party, and I just kinda said "Oh, well good." Does anyone know why schools don't have to follow them? Heck, I wish I would have asked her to repeat the reason now. Maybe they opted out of taking money from the government for food?

Old 08-25-2016, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
its easier for a terrorist to cross our borders than it is for a 4 year old American to enter Pre-K
That's purposeful. The most insidious part of government and bureaucracy is that they can selectively enforce rules. They're quite aware of this, which is why the people who love control love government. So if they want to completely ignore the law and allow millions of illegal aliens to enter the country, they can. But simultaneously, while they pretend to be powerless and incompetent, another part of the government (the EPA) is magically able to find you out of 400 million people and prevent you from building a shed on your property if they want. The government that is unable to find illegal aliens to deport them has no problem finding illegal aliens in order to give them money. The same IRS that has the ability to destroy your life for underpaying taxes says that they're so "incompetent" that they give out billions of dollars to illegal aliens who use stolen SS#s ...and that they actually know it and will continue to do so.

Meanwhile, the same people who love the government also enjoy how powerless you are to oppose that kind of selective treatment. In fact, that's what gives them the most joy in their lives.

Old 08-25-2016, 04:33 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,383,719 times
Quote:
That's purposeful. The most insidious part of government and bureaucracy is that they can selectively enforce rules. They're quite aware of this, which is why the people who love control love government. So if they want to completely ignore the law and allow millions of illegal aliens to enter the country, they can. But simultaneously, while they pretend to be powerless and incompetent, another part of the government (the EPA) is magically able to find you out of 400 million people and prevent you from building a shed on your property if they want. The government that is unable to find illegal aliens to deport them has no problem finding illegal aliens in order to give them money. The same IRS that has the ability to destroy your life for underpaying taxes says that they're so "incompetent" that they give out billions of dollars to illegal aliens who use stolen SS#s ...and that they actually know it and will continue to do so.

Meanwhile, the same people who love the government also enjoy how powerless you are to oppose that kind of selective treatment. In fact, that's what gives them the most joy in their lives.
Very good post. So true, and scary. They're also taking our land (land grabs) and even giving it to foreign countries, which I thought was a big NO NO. You can't collect rain water, or you'll be sued because Obama owns the rain!

We all know how illegals can stagger over the border and immediately have a baby. I bet if a woman started having a baby on the Mexico side, they'd push, carry , throw, whatever they had to do, to get her over the border because that means the whole family wins the jackpot!

Old 08-31-2016, 12:07 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,223,272 times
Quote:

A fellow I know was tracked down after 40 years over a traffic ticket. They would put a warrant out if he did not respond. He went to another state, had to take off work and got there and they said, they could not do anything to him because they didn't know what the ticket was for. It is still there not wiped clean. Crazy.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:23 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,208,154 times
This is colonization, 21st century style. It's what happens after a nation had been conquered. Colonizers move in, one way or another. The citizens of the conquered nation pay for it via tribute in the form of taxes and services rendered. Much more civilized than outright pillage and looting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration