Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2018, 01:36 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,221,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
The majority of the thousands I've met at work fly their home countries flag, break every law in the book, refuse to learn English, and suck the govt programs dry
Well I haven't met thousands, only about a dozen or so that worked on a tree farm on the McKenzie River, but they were very polite and the ranch foreman said they worked their butts off, so there's that, but again, not thousands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2018, 01:49 PM

20,871 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
It sure seems to many of us that illegals hate our country but love our money, so why do they hate us so much?
Illegal aliens generally do not hate America and Americans, it is YOU who hate THEM and, thus, you are projecting your hatred onto them.

Old 04-27-2018, 10:28 PM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
It sure seems to many of us that illegals hate our country but love our money, so why do they hate us so much?
I don't buy that.
I'm a Republican with a moderate stance on illegal immigration. And I see a lot of people I suspect of being illegal who love it here. They just want a chance to work and would jump at a chance to make it legal.

Old 04-28-2018, 12:33 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Those I know all love it here, which is why they stay. Not sure about those you know who you've spoken with specifically on the subject, OP.
They love it here so much that respect our laws and rights as a nation. They love America so much that their very first statement is ********* and your laws. No different than any other common criminal when they break into your home.

Old 04-28-2018, 01:04 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,255,171 times
Sure they love us, that is why many who are Mexicans fly their flags over ours, just look all over the news and youtube for the many examples.
https://tinyurl.com/y8gz5qyp
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	197585

Old 04-28-2018, 02:32 AM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston4321 View Post
I agree. People like Michelle Malkin's people that do this are the worst, and when their children become blazing hypocrites on Fox, it's the worst
Huh?

Michelle Malkin's parents came here legally. How does that make her a "hypocrite"? Have you talked to any legal immigrants? I have talked to some and illegal immigration makes them very angry---and rightly so.

Old 04-28-2018, 03:09 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,375,076 times
We have Mexican friends and my husband works with legal ones who know and are related to illegals here. They are always telling him stories about the illegals they know. If you think they're here because they just want "to work", or "just want citizenship", you're not being realistic. Of course we all know some who are good hard working people, but most of them have the narrative down. Have you never seen a documentary of them? Their goal is to screw America as much as they possibly can, and they are constantly plotting ways to do that. There are jobs in Mexico that are hiring. They pay more than what you would think, but they actually said they would have to work They don't want to work, most of them! They want to play video games all day long, or work on their cars. and make sure their girlfriends are kept pregnant! They laugh their butts off that our politicians do so much for them. They have 0 respect for them. The moment they drop one of their benefits, or actually make them stay in jail, they start screaming bloody murder. We hate going out anymore because they have such huge families, and the parents lets their kids run around screaming, and throwing toys off the shelves. They just scream at them back in their native tongue.

I went to the Dr. Thursday, and there was a woman, probably in her 20's, speaking Spanish like the rest of them, and I think the other female was her sister, and a male, holding a kid, and 3 other small kids, and guess what? YES, YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!!! YOU GUESSED RIGHT!!!! SHE WAS PREGNANT!!!! In restaurants, they talk real loud, and their kids and loud and most of them are dirty because they have too many kids to take care of, so they don't. They don't think a thing about people glaring at them. They don't know how to act, in public.

I know I've said this before, but it's the truth. Illegals have more tricks up their sleeves than a magician. They are taught every way to act, what to say. "B sure and put the women and children in the front". I guess they think theres no end to America's goodness. I hope they get those loopholes sewn up and get them out of here so we can have our life back! Oh, and here's a good one they're all talking up, "Research has shown that the illegals coming in actually are smarter than the American citizens." HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA. I hope you saw Tuck tonight when that one man said that to him! The IRS even said they know they get thousands, committing fraud but they don't know how to stop them! Really? Well, maybe some of them are smarter than the people at the IRS.

They're here to GET GET GET GET ! "Oh, they just want to work", yea, they want to work at fooling these ignorant gringos!. Those democrats don't care about them. They should be able to see that by now. They see them as a vote for them. Everyone finally saw what they did when Trump tossed it to them. Nothing is what they did. NOTHING!

Old 04-29-2018, 08:01 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,122,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamette City View Post
Well I haven't met thousands, only about a dozen or so that worked on a tree farm on the McKenzie River, but they were very polite and the ranch foreman said they worked their butts off, so there's that, but again, not thousands.
12 year police officer. They can be polite but they still beat their wives drive drunk and steal SS numbers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration