Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 09:07 PM

1,059 posts, read 831,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Sure, send them to sanctuary cities but then give them green cards too while you’re at it....then they can go right back to working in the fields, factories and meat processing plants where they have jobs waiting for them.

Ok, everything about this topic is just absurd.
If they obtain green cards (why not?) then they will demand wages exactly as those paid to and demanded by American citizens. Employers will need to say buh-buh to their cash cows. The newly minted green card holders can then pay the exorbitant rents charged for California housing - just like the rest of us who are renters.

Yep, everything about this topic is really absurd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 03:49 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollaces View Post
Houston is a sanctuary city. It's also heavily in debt, like billions of dollars.
Illegals coming from Mexico want to come to Houston. It's their destination.

I'm not saying whether it's good or bad - It just is. It's a fact.
That is interesting .... we have heard that illegals pay taxes and work hard. Yet these attributes aren't enough to stave off billions in debt in the sanctuary cities they reside in?

Old 06-13-2018, 03:49 AM

1,015 posts, read 787,181 times
Send them to Detroit let them fix up the city and they get free citizenship.

Old 06-18-2018, 11:11 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banksock View Post
Send them to Detroit let them fix up the city and they get free citizenship.
I actually like this idea alot. I’m sure Cleveland and Pittsburgh would take a few hundred thousand each to make up for their population losses as well.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:38 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,835 times
Have Trump's goon squad separate the children from those who EMPLOY illegal aliens.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:25 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,790,682 times
better yet, send them all to Nancy Pelosi's house..

Old 06-19-2018, 01:49 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,738,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
heard on the radio this morning, that they are going to fund more in NJ for illegals to go to college?
What?

Our own vets are suffering, along with our own people, and they're going to fund more for illegals....
who does this and why are they doing it to us, taking our money and giving it away?

Tell Trump to walk into any restaurant, and he can arrest all the illegals he wants, b/c they are paying them less then decent wages....enough is enough.....

I'm tired of our own people suffering, and our hard working kids, unable to go to college, but hey, if your an illegal, give them everything? When is this going to stop....

EXACTLY!!!! I have a pile of medical bills I need to pay off just from my deductibles, but hey they can get free healthcare! And I'll have to pay thousands for my kids college, but hey they get that free too! Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for them and it is a major reason why this country is in debt!

Old 06-19-2018, 02:16 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,055,996 times
[quote=cremebrulee;51757055]heard on the radio this morning, that they are going to fund more in NJ for illegals to go to college?
What?

Our own vets are suffering, along with our own people, and they're going to fund more for illegals....
who does this and why are they doing it to us, taking our money and giving it away?

Tell Trump to walk into any restaurant, and he can arrest all the illegals he wants, b/c they are paying them less then decent wages....enough is enough.....

I'm tired of our own people suffering, and our hard working kids, unable to go to college, but hey, if your an illegal, give them everything? When is this going to stop....[/QUOTE

Dems will do anything to try and capture votes . . .that's why it's done.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:24 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,790,682 times
The very concept of a "Sanctuary city" is illegal... that is, the deliberate harboring of people commiting illegal acts. The politicians in California responsible for this belong in jail.

Old 06-19-2018, 02:41 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,738,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
The very concept of a "Sanctuary city" is illegal... that is, the deliberate harboring of people commiting illegal acts. The politicians in California responsible for this belong in jail.

They are doing it in Chicago too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration