Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 10:03 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,701,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Shouldn't you guys be cursing out the Democrats who put the law on the books to begin with?
Nice try. But if you are for family separation, then go after Trump. He isn't enforcing it. If you are against family separation, go after Trump for initially enforcing it. Democrats didn't enforce it to start with. Look it up. The Obama administration had policies in place to prevent separating families. That's how they enforced it.

But that's neither here nor there. Trump caved. It's that simple.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:06 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump's "solution" of simply not coming here does _not_ excuse his staff for ripping screaming toddlers out of the arms of mothers and then losing the paperwork so they can't be reunited. It's equivalent to a war crime.
So is invading a country. Your point?

Old 07-10-2018, 10:12 AM

62,974 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Trump's "solution" of simply not coming here does _not_ excuse his staff for ripping screaming toddlers out of the arms of mothers and then losing the paperwork so they can't be reunited. It's equivalent to a war crime.

"Ripping"? "Screaming"? lol, the melodramatic words and spin that you lefties use to demonize law enforcement is laughable to say the least.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Nice try. But if you are for family separation, then go after Trump. He isn't enforcing it. If you are against family separation, go after Trump for initially enforcing it. Democrats didn't enforce it to start with. Look it up. The Obama administration had policies in place to prevent separating families. That's how they enforced it.

But that's neither here nor there. Trump caved. It's that simple.

You guys crack me up. First you demonize Trump for separating families and then you go on to demonize him for caving into what you people wanted in the first place. No thanks whatsoever just more demonizing him no matter what he does.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
It's what happens when you get arrested after breaking the law and getting caught, for anyone, including Americans. The left has encouraged people to invade the border so much that the system is inundated.

Let's recap,
It's known that crossing the border not at a point of entry is illegal.
People still do it dragging their kids through dangerous conditions, which is child abuse itself.
It's known you will get arrested and the abusive parents will be separated from their children because we don't throw kids in jail.
And you guys are defending and encouraging this, very inhumane.

I have asked them many times what about the American kids that get separated from their parents that have to serve jail time for breaking the law? Why aren't they crying for them and b*tching and moaning about it in this forum? Crickets.......

Old 07-10-2018, 10:18 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,224 times
One good thing that came out of all of this is the people on the fence(no pun intended) about entering illegally will now probably not make the trip.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:19 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,511,604 times
Quote:
Rofl. Your version of the administrative actions that take place after a person is caught breaking the law with a tot in tow is worthy of a "most dramatic performance" nomination.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,468,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I have asked them many times what about the American kids that get separated from their parents whose parents have to serve jail time? Why aren't they crying for them? Crickets.......
Yeah there are a lot of them . I guess we should just have no rules no laws .
Never arrest people . That would be chaos but that’s what the left wants I guess .

Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,902,347 times
No surprise here it's what I would expect coming from a sociopathic POS.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:21 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,701,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
You guys crack me up. First you demonize Trump for separating families and then you go on to demonize him for caving into what you people wanted in the first place. No thanks whatsoever just more demonizing him no matter what he does.
Demonizing? Hardly.

Listen. Trump is your guy. Not mine. It sounds like you are for family separation? A means to an end I suppose? That's your opinion. But you keep dancing around how Trump caved on this issue. Your guy caved. Sad, but true.

He has no friends on this issue now. And if you still support him on this issue, then you have no convictions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration