Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 06:54 AM

5,068 posts, read 2,278,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh no!!!! The brown kids are coming armed with peas shooters, sling shots and spitballs. Call the marines.
I find your user name quite ironic. NYC is a woke liberal person's dream city. Lots of diversity and comparatively little crime. No "ignorant rednecks" to deal with. All the intellectual stimulation liberal hearts could desire.

In any case, I would agree with EastwardBound about making them all live in nice liberal towns, but I'd like to be able to actually sell our home at a profit when it's time to retire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2018, 07:42 PM

6,417 posts, read 1,432,923 times
They should show this on CNN. Criminals. Meet them with Force when they come to our country. Sovereign USA!! Enter legal or stay out!!

Old 11-12-2018, 07:48 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Oh no!!!! The brown kids are coming armed with peas shooters, sling shots and spitballs. Call the marines.
You lefties sure like to try and normalize murderers and rapists who want to invade America.

Why do I get the feeling that there may be illegals posting here?

Old 11-13-2018, 06:09 PM

7,595 posts, read 6,087,283 times
Default Caravan reaches Mexican border

what to do when they get here?
I was thinking......they probably want some food and probably prefer home type of cooking. If so, I can pay for the food if they agree to cook it and share it with me. Tried plantain, pollo, tortillas.....All readily available here.
Second question, where are they to sleep? I think couches and sleeping bags on the floor are more comfortable than they have had until we can build housing for them, I hope they agree. tents are also an option, but weather is an issue always

As to where to work, I wanted to help them get established by developing and farming some acreage I own. Ultimately, I would like to help them get set up with a restaurant that serves up Honduran specialties, like
Nutrea.

By building business, hard work and citizenship, they will make great members of our nation.

I would also like to see them ultimately registered as democrats, embracing conservative constitutional values, and with money earned from free enterprise, they can contribute to the well being of the community.

since this will get DELETED anyway. Why not have some fun in life?

Old 11-13-2018, 06:51 PM

1,733 posts, read 948,524 times
Here's the military's solution to the invasion-

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/vi...YABJ71ugeUAVqU

Old 11-13-2018, 08:37 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,873,534 times
Why isn't Mexico stopping a caravan from central America blatantly marching across their country in the first place? The whole thing is a joke.

Old 11-14-2018, 06:36 AM

62,958 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
I was thinking......they probably want some food and probably prefer home type of cooking. If so, I can pay for the food if they agree to cook it and share it with me. Tried plantain, pollo, tortillas.....All readily available here.
Second question, where are they to sleep? I think couches and sleeping bags on the floor are more comfortable than they have had until we can build housing for them, I hope they agree. tents are also an option, but weather is an issue always

As to where to work, I wanted to help them get established by developing and farming some acreage I own. Ultimately, I would like to help them get set up with a restaurant that serves up Honduran specialties, like
Nutrea.

By building business, hard work and citizenship, they will make great members of our nation.

I would also like to see them ultimately registered as democrats, embracing conservative constitutional values, and with money earned from free enterprise, they can contribute to the well being of the community.

I have a better idea. Help them do all those things in their own country. We don't need them taking jobs, taxes and resources from Americans by allowing them into our country. You want them registered as Democrats? Sounds like an ulterior motive to me.

Old 11-14-2018, 06:52 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,662,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post

Nutrea.

Sounds good on paper..

Old 11-14-2018, 09:36 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,166,113 times
We don't have open borders. The caravan was never a threat to invade the U.S. Suddenly the GOP has gone silent on the caravan. The whole caravan thing was a political ploy to scare voters. It backfired, the Democrats did better than expected.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:44 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
We don't have open borders. The caravan was never a threat to invade the U.S. Suddenly the GOP has gone silent on the caravan. The whole caravan thing was a political ploy to scare voters. It backfired, the Democrats did better than expected.
Is the caravan now marching back to Honduras? Or what do you mean?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration