Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 09:37 AM

62,930 posts, read 29,119,973 times

Advertisements

Do you know how many people have come across the border illegally so far this year?

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Control, it's 1.1 million people – and the numbers are rising every month.

Read on....

https://www.wnd.com/2021/08/its-not-...MeyrcFvK0tztVU

I wonder how many were apprehended and deported immediately opposed to those that were allowed to stay with or without a court date including those claiming asylum? At any rate, anyone who isn't alarmed at what is going on at our border needs to have their heads examined.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2021, 10:54 AM

9,322 posts, read 16,659,735 times
Democrats want their votes and don't care what the American people want.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
They want to make citizens out of them as most will vote Democrat while they are shunning the Cuban immigrants because Cubans usually vote Republican. They will procreate on our soil producing more Democrat voters. It's one of the reasons that they are allowing in all of these unaccompanied minors to as they are either of the baby making age or soon will be. The Democrats also want to retain the ethnocentric Hispanic citizen vote that are demanding amnesty for those already here and who want open borders for more of their ethnic group to get into our country. The Democrats are glad to comply to stay in power forever and the future looks bleak for law abiding, conservative Americans. Glad I won't be around to see it happen and the complete transformation of our country as we know it.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
They want to make citizens out of them as most will vote Democrat while they are shunning the Cuban immigrants because Cubans usually vote Republican. They will procreate on our soil producing more Democrat voters. It's one of the reasons that they are allowing in all of these unaccompanied minors to as they are either of the baby making age or soon will be. The Democrats also want to retain the ethnocentric Hispanic citizen vote that are demanding amnesty for those already here and who want open borders for more of their ethnic group to get into our country. The Democrats are glad to comply to stay in power forever and the future looks bleak for law abiding, conservative Americans. Glad I won't be around to see it happen and the complete transformation of our country as we know it.
Totally agree with you. If America doesn't wake up it won't exist. I'm happy to be in God's waiting room because it breaks my heart to see the destruction of the country.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:37 AM

9,287 posts, read 14,897,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
You & Fox news blame this totally on Democrats.

Ask yourself why the Repub majority never comes to a bi-partisan agreement on new immigration rules.

I'll give you one good answer. For decades they have appreciated cheap labor & still do.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post

Ask yourself why the Repub majority never comes to a bi-partisan agreement on new immigration rules.

I'll give you one good answer. For decades they have appreciated cheap labor & still do.
Duh...I don't watch any news, I form my own opinion and am entitled to it. As a die hard liberal I hope you have invited the illegals into your home to help with their lives and education. I won't be doing that.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:42 AM

7,234 posts, read 4,545,735 times
There will be no choice for a Republican candidate to come in and round these illegals up. There really will have to be roaming bands of ICE agents -- the president will have to deputize all federal agents to go out and find these illegals.

I look forward to it.

Can't wait for FBI agents to be told they have to go round up illegals.

Old 08-07-2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollytree View Post

The crisis on the border right now is definately on the shoulders of Biden and the Democrats. Biden ended all policies that Trump put in place to stem the flow including stopping the building of the wall, allowing in asylum seekers and unaccompanied minors into our country unabated.

The bi-partisan agreement you are speaking of was simply amnesty and that is not the solution to stem the tide at our border and in fact will just encourage more illegals to come here to try and get in on the next amnesty. That was proven with the 1986 amnesty.

If you don't think that the Democrats like the cheap illegal labor to then you aren't dealing in reality. What they also like is bringing in future Democrats voters and the GOP hasn't a dog in that race!

Old 08-07-2021, 12:11 PM

346 posts, read 445,200 times
I predict Biden and his cronies will make Spanish our official language. It would not surprise me in the least.

Old 08-07-2021, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger500 View Post
I predict Biden and his cronies will make Spanish our official language. It would not surprise me in the least.
I don't think he would succeed at that as it would make no sense since there are only 50 million or so native Spanish speakers in our country compared to 258,500 native English speakers. Many of those native Spanish speakers are citizens of our country to and are bi-lingual so they know English. Our Constitution and all other government documents are in English to.

Things could change in the future due to massive illegal immigration and favoring them for legal immigration but that would be far, far away in the distant future and I believe we are going to end this illegal immigration problem at our border before that happens. It's starting to be pushed though that's for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration