Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2021, 09:50 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,388,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Omg the irony of this poster calling anyone else a crybaby or bitter.

Maybe he actually sees himself as accommodating and easygoing. Full of contentment and magnanimity.
Self awareness seems to be in short supply.
I suspect that nobody in real life can stand the guy which is why he sits on an internet message board all day with nearly 50,000 posts to his name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2021, 01:08 PM

63,002 posts, read 29,210,493 times
How hypocritical to name call those of us for the rule of law and make nasty, unwarranted and untruthful remarks when they initiated the nasty remarks about us right under this topic. I guess they can dish it out but can't take it!

I am loved and respected by Americans who respect the rule of law and the rightful citizens of our country. I couldn't care less about how the traitors of our country view me and my fellow law abiding Americans. I am doing my part in keeping people informed of this illegal immigration mess since I am retired and have the time to do so. I can't think of a more pro-American cause as I am active in my community also.

I guess all these pro-illegals have are juvenile insults about those they don't agree with and don't even know personally. Not one of them will answer how myself and those like me are terrible people for respecting our immigration and wanting them to be enforced. It's mind blowing really.

Old 08-09-2021, 02:38 PM

1,719 posts, read 734,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Just listen to all these bitter old people belch out their grievances. Just post after post of your pessimistic nonsense. Perhaps it’s time to take a break and go play some bridge?
So you're ageist? I thought Hispanic culture liked and respected the elderly. Playing bridge? Isn't that better than cockfights or low riding? Yes, I can say that. You unnecessarily brought up a stereotype, so I'm doing the same thing.

Also ... what are you doing up after midnight? Shouldn't you be sleeping to be refreshed for work in the morning?

Everyone gets it. You don't like OG, and he doesn't like you. Can't we move past your mutual dislike?

Old 08-09-2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentonite View Post
So you're ageist? I thought Hispanic culture liked and respected the elderly. Playing bridge? Isn't that better than cockfights or low riding? Yes, I can say that. You unnecessarily brought up a stereotype, so I'm doing the same thing.

Also ... what are you doing up after midnight? Shouldn't you be sleeping to be refreshed for work in the morning?

Everyone gets it. You don't like OG, and he doesn't like you. Can't we move past your mutual dislike?
Who said anything about Hispanic culture?

Old 08-09-2021, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Who said anything about Hispanic culture?
If I made assumptions, like you do, I'd assume you're Hispanic by your name and many of your attitudes toward Hispanic migration.

Old 08-09-2021, 05:55 PM

Quote:
If I made assumptions, like you do, I'd assume you're Hispanic by your name and many of your attitudes toward Hispanic migration.
Well you’d be wrong.

Old 08-10-2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Well you’d be wrong.
Perhaps, perhaps not. But you're clearly ageist.

Old 08-10-2021, 06:37 AM

63,002 posts, read 29,210,493 times
Quote:
Perhaps, perhaps not. But you're clearly ageist.
I'm skeptical to. It just doesn't make sense to me why a white guy born here of non-Hispanic roots would use a Mexican sport's team as their forum name. He never offers an explanation either.
The fact that he is an avid illegal alien supporter of which most are Hispanics is another clue of there being some sort of ties to that ethnic group, IMO.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:07 PM

7,535 posts, read 11,377,454 times
If Biden's border policy is causing too many people to cross the southern border,bringing in and spreading Covid,then why haven't any Republican politicians called for Biden's impeachment?

Old 08-11-2021, 10:02 PM

2,463 posts, read 2,792,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Do you know how many people have come across the border illegally so far this year?

According to the U.S. Customs and Border Control, it's 1.1 million people – and the numbers are rising every month.
The numbers could be even higher. What is more glaring, is the media blackout on mentioning it in the news. Don’t think for a second Lester Holt, Nora O’Donnell or Jeff Glore are going to discuss it. Consider all the ridiculous stories they discuss on 60 Minutes? You think Anderson Cooper or Leslie Stahl are going to talk about it? Umm, not a chance.

Consider these are people that need food, shelter, clothing, medical care, and many are bringing in covid. Now, you think with all the ad nauseum discussion that continues with the Delta variant, these people would be mentioned? Nope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration