Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:42 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times

Advertisements

Now Gavin Newsom is blaming the NRA for these murders. Apparently he considers his sanctuary city policies irrelevant. After all, they only enabled this criminal to remain in the country.

Here’s a video of this pathetic mayor passing the buck.
YouTube - San Francisco Triple Murder
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 05:02 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,500 times
The death penalty for the illegal is the least they can give him. Had I been the executioner of his sentence, it would have been 100 lashes follwed by death penalty!!

I think Mayor Gavin Newsom should be arrested and tried for treason in this matter.

The lady should SUE the city fo San Francisco for violating Federal law and protecting this illegal MS-13 gang member illegal alien!!

Old 07-22-2008, 05:15 PM

9,601 posts, read 31,704,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Now Gavin Newsom is blaming the NRA for these murders. Apparently he considers his sanctuary city policies irrelevant. After all, they only enabled this criminal to remain in the country.

Simply put, Gavin Newsom is PATHETIC and one sorry excuse for a mayor of a major U.S. City.

Old 07-22-2008, 05:29 PM

595 posts, read 2,743,265 times
Ahhhh, come on guys! Cut, this "FINE, YOUNG MAN" who just so happens to be an illegal, MS-13 gang member some slack! He was only trying to live the American Dream, when some white guy cut him off. He had no other option but to kill him and his two sons!

Old 07-22-2008, 06:02 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Back to the issue.

It sounds like this crime qualifies for the death penalty. This man and two of his sons were murdered.

The world will be a better place if he is put to death. If he is in the states illegally, born elsewhere or whatever has nothing to do with it. He committed a captial crime, he should reap the punishment for it. His race has NOTHING to do with it. I would say the same if it was a white person.
Lindsey, If he were in FL he would be executed. In TX we would put him in the express lane.

In California he'll spend the next 30 years on death row and die of old age.

It also says a lot for concealed handgun laws. Maybe the 3 dead good guys might gave stood a chance to defend themselves and saved the state some trial money

Old 07-22-2008, 06:07 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Its sad how little responsibility The state of California and Sanfran are taking for this. They ignored federal laws and let this animal walk. I strongly feel that it should be investigated and all who were part of the walk at the very least be fired.
I know I know legal citizens commit crimes too. I have heard that lame excuse hundreds of times. It doesn't make this right..... Those legals who commit crimes like this should also get the death penalty. I would love to sit on that jury.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:11 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

YouTube - San Francisco Triple Murder
What a load of crap to blame the NRA for the bad guy carrying a gun. Bad guys don't obey the laws & I'm sure his gun was illegal with his record.

The NRA would fight to put a defensive gun in the hands of the good guys for self defense.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:17 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Its sad how little responsibility The state of California and Sanfran are taking for this. They ignored federal laws and let this animal walk. I strongly feel that it should be investigated and all who were part of the walk at the very least be fired.
I know I know legal citizens commit crimes too. I have heard that lame excuse hundreds of times. It doesn't make this right..... Those legals who commit crimes like this should also get the death penalty. I would love to sit on that jury.
No, its not right at all. Hopefully they lock this guy up and throw away the key.

But when people say stuff like "legal citizens commit crimes too", its not in any way meant to justify crimes commited by illegals.

Its just when certain people say things like "All illegals are violent criminals,and are going to kill people", its like hey, how can you generalize like that? Nobody thinks all Americans are all killers, and god knows we have plenty of our own criminals.

I have never seen Blacknight, Mach50, Crisp44, or any of the other supposed "pro-illegals" justify a violent crime committed by an illegal.

I just think its bad when people pull up an article of an illegal criminal, and say things like, "Theres another of those 'hardworking' immigrants who just wants to come here to work". Its not fair.

Theres plenty of problems over illegal immigration to go into without pulling up every single article that deals with crime and has the word "immigrant" in it. Its a smear campaign. Trying to instill fear in people over ALL illegal immigrants. We need to focus on the overall situation, instead of seeing illegals as these monsters.

But I don't justify any murders done by illegals. To suggest I or anyone else does would just be nuts.

Sadly, I HAVE seen quite a few justify, and even supports some wrong things that have been done to illegals. And it doesn't sit well with me.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:27 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
AMC you and I tend to disagree far more often than we agree... But in this you are correct. I have never heard you even once make an excuse for an illegals violent crime... Bravo Zulu ( Navy speak for good job).
What irks me is when some will say but legals commit murder too. Yes legals do and legals commit crimes and legals are not perfect. The difference is The illegal was never supposed to be here. Thats bad enough. Worse still is when the story is like this one. Arrested multiple times for other violent crimes and released back onto our streets. Surprise surprise. Who would have ever guessed right?
No not all illegals are violent criminals. But they are all criminals to some degree. Fraud, tax evasion, identity theft, and yes violators of our immigration laws.
Like many laws it is not relevent weather or not we agree with it before we break it. I don't like the 55mph spd limit on highways so I drive 60. No one forced me. I get caught and I pay my fine. You dance you must expect to pay the fiddler eventually.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:31 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
AMC you and I tend to disagree far more often than we agree... But in this you are correct. I have never heard you even once make an excuse for an illegals violent crime... Bravo Zulu ( Navy speak for good job).
What irks me is when some will say but legals commit murder too. Yes legals do and legals commit crimes and legals are not perfect. The difference is The illegal was never supposed to be here. Thats bad enough. Worse still is when the story is like this one. Arrested multiple times for other violent crimes and released back onto our streets. Surprise surprise. Who would have ever guessed right?
No not all illegals are violent criminals. But they are all criminals to some degree. Fraud, tax evasion, identity theft, and yes violators of our immigration laws.
Like many laws it is not relevent weather or not we agree with it before we break it. I don't like the 55mph spd limit on highways so I drive 60. No one forced me. I get caught and I pay my fine. You dance you must expect to pay the fiddler eventually.
There definitely does need to be some kind of reform to stop this from happening. Even if just a few, thats too many cases of illegals that are repeat offenders.
I don't under the laws enough to comment too much on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration