Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2008, 06:12 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,758,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delron View Post
Okay then, what about the innocent African American, NON gang members and NON gang affiliated just regular blacks, being harassed, beaten, and murdered by Hispanic/Latino/Illegal Alien gang members almost constantly throughout Los Angeles/SoCal?

What about the innocent father and 2 sons who were gunned down by an AK47 wielding, illegal alien member of MS13 in San Francisco a few weeks ago, simply because they got backed up in traffic and blocked an intersection?

Is that vehicular manslaughter? Or maybe it doesn't really count since it wasn't "race based" to the best of our knowledge.

Also, since when are "Latinos" or "Hispanics" or "Mexicans" a race, thereby making your incident a race based assault? What race do they belong to, since you can be anything from white to black to Asian to mixed race and still be Latino/Hispanic/Mexican?
Duh, Mexicans aren't a race. You cant do a racist attack on someone who doesn't belong to a race!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2008, 06:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,178,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californio View Post
Trust me, the crimes committed by illegals get more attention than crimes committed by citizens toward illegals.
Deal with it.

If anything: a person who sneaks across the Arizona border by himself can be charged with human smuggling which is a Felony.

Add that crime on top of many others and yes; the illegals will be the target of increased scrutiny.

As for those 4 drunk punks who killed that illegal in Pa------they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Old 07-31-2008, 06:35 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,159,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Deal with it.

If anything: a person who sneaks across the Arizona border by himself can be charged with human smuggling which is a Felony.

Add that crime on top of many others and yes; the illegals will be the target of increased scrutiny.

As for those 4 drunk punks who killed that illegal in Pa------they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Why do I need to deal with anything? It was a comment for christ sake.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:37 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,585,798 times
Quote:
Okay then, what about the innocent African American, NON gang members and NON gang affiliated just regular blacks, being harassed, beaten, and murdered by Hispanic/Latino/Illegal Alien gang members almost constantly throughout Los Angeles/SoCal? Though AMC don't want to hear about it.

What about the innocent father and 2 sons who were gunned down by an AK47 wielding, illegal alien member of MS13 in San Francisco a few weeks ago, simply because they got backed up in traffic and blocked an intersection?

Is that vehicular manslaughter? Or maybe it doesn't really count since it wasn't "race based" to the best of our knowledge.

Also, since when are "Latinos" or "Hispanics" or "Mexicans" a race, thereby making your incident a race based assault? What race do they belong to, since you can be anything from white to black to Asian to mixed race and still be Latino/Hispanic/Mexican?

As for not hearing about crimes committed against illegals, give me a break. What crimes are being committed against them? This was one crime, horrible yes, but a single, individual act. It's not going on rampantly across the nation. The same cannot be said for the reverse.

What, are illegals getting stiffed a few bucks when paid cash under the table for mowing someone's lawn, bussing tables or cleaning houses? They're not paying any taxes on their income, thereby breaking the law and committing a crime themselves. Where is this plethora of crimes not being reported? Surely illegal alien advocates such as La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan groups, SPLC etc. would be all over them.
Very well stated! Sadly, the pro-illegals on this forum suffer from logic allergies; so don’t expect them to digest this properly.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Okay then, what about the innocent African American, NON gang members and NON gang affiliated just regular blacks, being harassed, beaten, and murdered by Hispanic/Latino/Illegal Alien gang members almost constantly throughout Los Angeles/SoCal? Though AMC don't want to hear about it.

As for not hearing about crimes committed against illegals, give me a break. What crimes are being committed against them? This was one crime, horrible yes, but a single, individual act. It's not going on rampantly across the nation. The same cannot be said for the reverse.

What, are illegals getting stiffed a few bucks when paid cash under the table for mowing someone's lawn, bussing tables or cleaning houses? They're not paying any taxes on their income, thereby breaking the law and committing a crime themselves. Where is this plethora of crimes not being reported? Surely illegal alien advocates such as La Raza, Mecha, Aztlan groups, SPLC etc. would be all over them.
I wasnt gonna respond or even read this post until I spotted my name on it.
Believe it or not, Latinos arent always the perps.

Imagine if this happened to a Black person at the hands of Latinos? Oh man, would that be a headline.

Activist: Race had nothing to do with beating | News for Austin, Texas | KVUE.com | Local News (http://www.kvue.com/news/local/stories/062007kvuebeating-eh-cb.2027b122.html - broken link)

More people should respond to things of this nature like this

Quote:
The reality is this situation happened in a minorty community. I'm not sure if we'd be having this news conference if this issue happened in another part of town," said Paul Saldana, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce. "It happened on Juneteenth in the minority community, I don't think race had anything to do with it, but it was a violent situation with a violent outcome which came and we're here today to make sure it doesn't become a brown versus black, we're here to show a very united front."

I'm tired of hearing about how bad Latinos are to other races, while when its the other way around, its really Hush Hush.

You can vilify a group because of a certain actions, without taking other actions into account to vilify all the other groups. Youre being very selective on what you want to point out.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 PM

Oh wait, I already did respond to it. You just ADDED my name to it since I last read it.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:56 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,684,159 times
I really don't think any good can come from this discussion. This isn't about illegal immigration or Mexicans; it's about four punks who took their beating too far and killed someone. This has nothing, and I repeat NOTHING to do with the adverse effects of illegal immigration. The mods need to start filtering out these articles that have little or nothing to do with IMMIGRATION, the title of this subforum.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:58 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,522,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crisp444 View Post
I really don't think any good can come from this discussion. This isn't about illegal immigration or Mexicans; it's about four punks who took their beating too far and killed someone. This has nothing, and I repeat NOTHING to do with the adverse effects of illegal immigration.
Actually it was 6 punks on 1, he stood up to them too.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,178,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Actually it was 6 punks on 1, he stood up to them too.
4 or 6 punks: they need to be nailed to the wall (legally speaking)-----along with their 'buddy' in Frisco who murdered three members of the Bologna family.

Old 07-31-2008, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
4 or 6 punks: they need to be nailed to the wall (legally speaking)-----along with their 'buddy' in Frisco who murdered three members of the Bologna family.
Maybe they can argue over immigration in the yard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration