Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 08:36 AM

9,963 posts, read 18,501,624 times

Advertisements

Again JDubsMom why always the insults? It really disrupts the flow of conversation here. Moderator cut: threatening others is not allowed, rather than doing that please use the report post feature instead

I don't think his relationship will have anything to do with these cowards ganging up on him and killing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
He's blinded by his defensive posturing and raza loyalty. Either that or just dumber than a bag of yakki hair.

That being said:

I wouldn't doubt that he was sleeping with both of them. The older sister sounds like the classic case of a skank being desperate for anything resembling a man.

Sleeping with the 15 year old sister who was probably a virgin when he got her, is probably what kept this big ole happy family together. [/sarcasm off]

For him, sex with the 24 y/o "fiancee" with 3 kids was the equivalent of eating 3 day old road kill. After all, sleeping with minor children seems to be one of their many culturally acceptable acts of machismo.

By the time the entire story unfolds, I guarantee you it's going to be quite interesting, especially if those dumb as a post latinas who want to see where their "brother" died show up.

Popcorn anyone?

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-14-2008 at 02:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 10:43 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Moderator cut: please report negative posts rather than attack people

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-14-2008 at 02:50 PM..

Old 08-13-2008, 12:38 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Bite me. The guy was porking a 15 year old girl, the sister of his 'fiancee', who he'd knocked up TWICE! He was a perverted POS, plain and simple.

As I told Mach50 his killers deserve prison, but I won't shed a tear for his demise...
Once again, you are jumping to conclusions. No one knows whether he was "porking" the girl or what even their relationship was. Why don't you wait for the full investigation into that to conclude instead of jumping to conclusion and trying to justify his murder.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Yeah! God knows that any man with the machismo to do the older legal sister (and impregnate her not once, but twice!) and the younger jailbait sister at the same time deserves all of our admiration and love (or so the voices of sanity and logic would infer) . What's wrong with you ignorant and hating folks who want to label this guy a pervert? Get with the program!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, the man deserved to be tried and sentenced for statutory rape, not killed by an angry mob. Those who participated in his death should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. However, if he had respected the laws of this country, he would not have been here in the first place and as Mr. Miyagi instructed his young pupil Daniel, the best way to avoid being hit is to avoid being there in the first place.
Concrete evidence that he had sex with this girl?

His connection to the 15-year-old girl remains unclear.

Quote:
Though they say Ramirez was hard-working and devoted to his family, friends say he was seeing the girl. Her sister, Crystal Dillman, 24, is the mother of Ramirez's two children, ages 1 and 2. Dillman said she and Ramirez were engaged, and that he assumed the role of an older brother to her sister. The 15-year-old was unavailable
Since when was hearsay evidence of wrongdoing?

Old 08-13-2008, 01:27 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
i think people want to justify this murder any which way they can, be it by using the "he shouldnt have been here in the first place" or the "he was supposedly porking the 15 year old" defense.

its all specualation and just leads me to beleive that some of you people are glad this man is dead. glad two children will grow up with out a father.

i see this as a tragic case becasue 4 careless youth acted against one individual and took his life.
for that they should not be commended as some of you think or say. they should be put away to rot with the rest of the killer scum.

this is not about illegal or not, this is about a crime against someone who didnt deserve it. until the full investigation is completed i will not succumb to small town speculation and gossip.
he was a poor victim of thugs.

may this man rest in peace and may his family, on both sides of the border, find solace and justice.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:31 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Concrete evidence that he had sex with this girl?

His connection to the 15-year-old girl remains unclear.

Since when was hearsay evidence of wrongdoing?
Quote:
Though they say Ramirez was hard-working and devoted to his family, friends say he was seeing the girl.
It never ceases to amaze how you are able only to see (or read) what you want to see.

Concrete evidence that he didn't have sex with the girl? Even his friends stated that he was "seeing" the fifteen year old.

He should have been arrested and tried for statutory rape. A jury should have decided whether or not he was a child molester.

Geezus bk, even though I completely support the prosecution of his killers to the fullest extent of the law, you still have to grasp at straws to find something, anything, that you feel proves that I am bigotted in some shape, form, or fashion. Can't you find something more productive to do?

Old 08-13-2008, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
It never ceases to amaze how you are able only to see (or read) what you want to see.

Concrete evidence that he didn't have sex with the girl? Even his friends stated that he was "seeing" the fifteen year old.

He should have been arrested and tried for statutory rape. A jury should have decided whether or not he was a child molester.

Geezus bk, even though I completely support the prosecution of his killers to the fullest extent of the law, you still have to grasp at straws to find something, anything, that you feel proves that I am bigotted in some shape, form, or fashion. Can't you find something more productive to do?
Go back and read my post. I just asked you a question, don't know where you are getting all that other nonsense from.

Old 08-13-2008, 02:47 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Once again, you are jumping to conclusions. No one knows whether he was "porking" the girl or what even their relationship was. Why don't you wait for the full investigation into that to conclude instead of jumping to conclusion and trying to justify his murder.
Moderator cut: no personal attacks please Would you care to point out where I tried to "justify his murder"? I've said from day one that his killers need to face the whole wrath of the law, I don't see where that's an attempt to "justify" anything.

You and I both know, as does EVERYONE ELSE on this board, that 'seeing' the girl is a euphemism for something polite folks don't discuss in mixed company. I'm more than happy to admit that his killers were WRONG and deserve to be PUNISHED, why can't you admit that this 'man' was a low-life scumbag who got his jollies by dating a 15 year old girl, the BABY SISTER of his 'fiancee'?

Fiancee, of course, is also a euphemism for his shack-up, tramp, baby momma...

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-14-2008 at 02:58 PM..

Old 08-13-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
You really are an obstinate fellow, blacknight. Would you care to point out where I tried to "justify his murder"? I've said from day one that his killers need to face the whole wrath of the law, I don't see where that's an attempt to "justify" anything.

You and I both know, as does EVERYONE ELSE on this board, that 'seeing' the girl is a euphemism for something polite folks don't discuss in mixed company. I'm more than happy to admit that his killers were WRONG and deserve to be PUNISHED, why can't you admit that this 'man' was a low-life scumbag who got his jollies by dating a 15 year old girl, the BABY SISTER of his 'fiancee'?

Fiancee, of course, is also a euphemism for his shack-up, tramp, baby momma...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra
So according to his friends, this illegal was doing the 15 year old little sister on the side while impregnating the older one twice?

Good riddance to him!
Those are you own words concerning this guy being murdered by three thugs.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:11 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
So the fact that I shed no tears for his death is proof to you that I justify it?

Moderator cut: no personal attacks

Last edited by Kristynwy; 08-14-2008 at 02:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration