Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:33 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
we helped build it didnt build it ourselves but helped
I think it would be more accurate to say that our forefathers build America and the Mexicans have tried to destroy it. Remember the Alamo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2008, 09:34 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
doin a damn fine job of bringing it down.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:46 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
I think it would be more accurate to say that our forefathers build America and the Mexicans have tried to destroy it. Remember the Alamo!
Side note here:

Many of the defenders of the Alamo were indeed 'Mexicans' themselves whose forefathers kicked Spain out of Mexico one generation earlier---------and, were not going to listen to Mexico City when it came to Tejas affairs.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:52 AM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Has it occurred to any one that maybe we DONT have a right to exist anymore as a nation. We are taken over by fools, panderers, and scam artist.
We have teachers who are turning out idiots, becasue they them selves are idiots.

We have given away our wealth, morality, and security because we fear being labeled as racist, hate criminals, and homophobes.

Just the fact that we are having a national debate now about the illegal alien situation and that half of america actually believes we SHOULD grant amnesty AGAIN, leads me to ask again.....................

We are ashamed of our heritage as european, we let everyone ridicule the white concept without recourse or rebutal and ....................

I ask again do we have a right to exist now
-------------------

To answer your question. I say NO you do not. Not as you are now we need to unite all the Amerca's here in this rich country.

Enough for everyone .

Old 08-16-2008, 10:03 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
-------------------

To answer your question. I say NO you do not. Not as you are now we need to unite all the Amerca's here in this rich country.

Enough for everyone .
You are correct.

Remember Manifest Destiny?

If/when it comes to pass: Mexico will cease to exist.

The NAU is a more politically correct definition.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:21 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,945 times
Quote:
-------------------

Enough for everyone .
So its settled then. We have an anarchist among us.

Yet this self same loathing of the country it so hates desires all the wealth possessed her.

Real dichotomy this one has to deal with........

Now let me load up my S&W and wait for em to bring it on.......

Old 08-16-2008, 12:30 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
A just USA a good USA would grant amnesty
Granting amnesty would be a complete slap in the face to all of those Immigrants who came to, and built a life in the US, LEGALLY.

There will be no Amnesty.

And, you are a TROLL

Old 08-16-2008, 12:44 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
A just USA a good USA would grant amnesty and with growing sympathy for good hard working people who have BUILT USA .

Mexicans contributed to what America is now we deserve a piece of the pie we helped build

I think we will have amnesty .

History of Mexican-American Undocumented Immigration in the United States - Why Immigrant Amnesty is the Only Fair Response
What entitles those of Mexican descent to be placed above all those hardworking immigrants who respected and loved this country enough to come to this country legally?

As the grandchild of immigrants (paternal grandparents) I am highly incensed that you believe the inhabitants of Mexico worthy of circumventing sovereign U.S. law at the expense of those who emigrate to this country legally.

What kind of racial bias or antipathy must you feel toward all other country's inhabitants to believe that Mexico 's citizens should receive special dispensation for their illegally entry into this country?

Enquiring minds want to know....

Old 08-16-2008, 12:47 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,556,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What entitles those of Mexican descent to be placed above all those hardworking immigrants who respected and loved this country enough to come to this country legally?

As the grandchild of immigrants (paternal grandparents) I am highly incensed that you believe the inhabitants of Mexico worthy of circumventing sovereign U.S. law at the expense of those who emigrate to this country legally.

What kind of racial bias or antipathy must you feel toward all other country's inhabitants to believe that Mexico 's citizens should receive special dispensation for their illegally entry into this country?

Enquiring minds want to know....
I thought we answered this several posts ago, Kele...it's because they're 'different', and the rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to them. Go back and read the thread....

Old 08-16-2008, 12:52 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I thought we answered this several posts ago, Kele...it's because they're 'different', and the rules that apply to the rest of us don't apply to them. Go back and read the thread....
Oh right.....

Sorry, I don't know where my head was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration