Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 04:32 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Visit the DREAM Act Portal Forum. They have a sticky dedicated to your situation. They will offer you support, and instruct you on all of the tricks of the illegal alien trade. But, I have a feeling you are already familiar with them. Also, a DREAMie may read your post here and send you an informative DM.
Gee, yah think the illegals are moving on to their next scheme, that of bringing Dreamies on the forum so we can see what wonderful precious kids they really are? Well some of those under 30 year old kids just aren't kids anymore are they? But anyway the point is to show us how adorable the Dreamies are. After we see how adorable they are, then the push for piecemeal amnesty for the Dreamies will start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2009, 04:39 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Gee, yah think the illegals are moving on to their next scheme, that of bringing Dreamies on the forum so we can see what wonderful precious kids they really are? Well some of those under 30 year old kids just aren't kids anymore are they? But anyway the point is to show us how adorable the Dreamies are. After we see how adorable they are, then the push for piecemeal amnesty for the Dreamies will start.
They have been sending them here for months, to no avail. I dare say, we even have a few regular DREAMie posters (of course incognito).

Old 04-16-2009, 04:41 PM

10 posts, read 44,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Visit the DREAM Act Portal Forum. They have a sticky dedicated to your situation. They will offer you support, and instruct you on all of the tricks of the illegal alien trade. But, I have a feeling you are already familiar with them. Also, a DREAMie may read your post here and send you an informative DM.
yep I know about that thanks for the advice tho, the more the better

Old 04-16-2009, 06:03 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Xima:

If you are indeed here illegally; please do us and yourself a favor and return to the Netherlands then apply for a visa.

I can think of a hell of a lot worse places than Holland.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM

10 posts, read 44,280 times
I KNOW RIGHT!!
I wish I could do that but I dont have a passport, visa or a ID.
My parents brought me here on my dads study visa and he never re-newed it,
and never got our passports. I have no way back there unfortunately

Old 04-16-2009, 06:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xima View Post
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Good luck--------------you are going to need it.

Old 04-16-2009, 06:48 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
How do they buy houses?....With their own money yes, but not borrowing it from the state or Gov......
they borrow money. if you got a job you can borrow money you can get credit.

Old 04-16-2009, 10:16 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:
I am 20 years old and I do not know the first thing about all of that?.....I have called the INS?...of SSO about my legal status but they never give me answers. What do I do?
Then keep calling until you get answers. Make it a priority to educate yourself "about all that."

You definitely will not find a legitimate methodology for dealing with a legal problem in a talk forum.

You're twenty years old for god's sake. Take some initiative and responsibility for your own life and do the right thing.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:32 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Xima:

If you are indeed here illegally; please do us and yourself a favor and return to the Netherlands then apply for a visa.

I can think of a hell of a lot worse places than Holland.
Quote:
I KNOW RIGHT!!
Xima - if indeed your parents brought you into this country from the Netherlands, then you had to have a passport. A study visa alone will not get you into the US. If your parents lost or destroyed your passport, then you need to contact the Royal Netherlands Embassy and they will issue you new passports so you can all travel home.

The Royal Netherlands Embassy's Offices/Websites in the United States of America

It's really not at all that complicated, and the education you get in the Netherlands is most likely to be superior to the one you'd obtain here.

Good luck!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:16 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,453,455 times
Quote:
Thanks for the idea but that is not an option. Im stuck here
If I could I would of done that already
Have you tried turning yourself in to the INS? It shouldn't be that hard to go back to your country of origin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration