U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:37 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,631 times
Reputation: 33

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Illegals are of all colors, I dislike them an equal amount. I also don't try to make excuses for them.
And I realize illegals are of all colors. So why do you keep talking to me about Hispanics, and about my "race" and my "people"?

Does my voice as an American mean less because of my ethnic background? Should my views on politics always be met with suspicion because of my "race"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:42 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,914,213 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwebbster View Post
What is your point ! You are so damn far out you are almost back in. This whole forum is about ILLEGALS, not american criminals. You are going defend this scumbag by attempting to compare him with American criminals??? Thats the worst "strawman argument" I have ever heard. Every body else does it so its OK ?? At the very least you are off topic.

Well stated and funny to boot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:43 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,953 posts, read 30,201,927 times
Reputation: 17764
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
I have nothing but anger and hate for this SOB. The brother is going to have horrible guilt and issues stemming from this traumatic experience.
I not only hate this monster for what he did, but also for hurting the Hispanic community with this actions.
Now, this horrible tragedy will be used by the nativists to drum up fear and hate of not just illegals, most of which do not do these crimes, but also of all Hispanics.

In hurting an innocent child, he sets back an entire community that is just as sickened and angered by this disgusting crime as I am.

No words can express how much pain that family will be going through, I can only hope the child is resting in peace.
I hope this guy ends up in prison without protective custody, and word spreads that his victim was a child. I hope La Eme exacts the right kind of justice on this p.o.s. behind bars.
Here is your race card pal. You are the first one to "go there" on every thread.
If you want respect on these threads leave the racial card off the table.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:46 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,631 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Here is your race card pal. You are the first one to "go there" on every thread.
If you want respect on these threads leave the racial card off the table.
That's the best you got, Mr. Apache?
With all the anti-Hispanic rhetoric that creeps around the immigration debate, I have every reason to be angry at criminals like this who give people like Dobbs material to attack our community with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:48 PM
 
Location: San Diego
32,953 posts, read 30,201,927 times
Reputation: 17764
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
That's the best you got, Mr. Apache?
With all the anti-Hispanic rhetoric that creeps around the immigration debate, I have every reason to be angry at criminals like this who give people like Dobbs material to attack our community with.
And so do I
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 07:51 PM
 
7,020 posts, read 9,914,213 times
Reputation: 1094
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Here is your race card pal. You are the first one to "go there" on every thread.
If you want respect on these threads leave the racial card on the table.
I couldn't agree more. The truth of the matter is that racism is what the majority of "brown" mexicans experience at home, courtesy of their white oligarchy's. Notice the minute that they cross the borders of America they instantly start screaming racist at every turn, no matter what the situation. Unfortunately, it has yet to occur to them that while we are fully aware that racism exists in America, the majority of us simply do not wish to be overrun by the millions of extremely impoverished, over abundantly breeding, lawless criminals in this country illegally. Nobody knows who any of them really are and the majority have already proven that they are the root cause of the problems of the country that they hail from. Just as it is impossible for a leopard to change its' spots, just as the majority of them were once mexico's burden, they have come here and forced us to accept them as America's taxpayer burdens. Not only is it unfair to assume that we don't mind and have plenty of money to assume the financial and social burdens of other countries, it's simply not possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 09:00 PM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,055,126 times
Reputation: 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
So we shouldn't automatically assume that people aren't rapists and murderers?

Should we keep an eye on immigrant looking people, while keeping our back to the obvious citizens? Aren't most cases of child molestation committed by people close to the family? How can you avoid this kind of tragedy?
Kicking all illegals out of the country, since they are the ones we should be worried about harming our children?


I don't believe that all illegals are rapists or murderers. I do believe that all illegals are questionable as they haven't had any type of background checks in this country of from their native country. I do believe that this is a case where an effective immigration policy - meaning a sealed border - this piece of shiiit would not have murdered that girl. Just think of the pain and terror that three year old baby went through?! Yet you still think an open border with no ability to know just who the hell is coming in is a good idea? Because most illegals, or a lot or many of wide majority of them are just here to work?

And you left out one part of the 'most common molesters' -- friend of the family. Which is what this guy was. I wonder how many little girls in Mexico he knew as a 'friend of the family'? One is too many. This guy was likely running from Mexico because he raped and/or murdered at least one other little girl there. If we had real border enforcement the little girl in NE would still be alive. Spin it however the hell you like, but that is the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 09:07 PM
 
223 posts, read 254,631 times
Reputation: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I don't believe that all illegals are rapists or murderers. I do believe that all illegals are questionable as they haven't had any type of background checks in this country of from their native country. I do believe that this is a case where an effective immigration policy - meaning a sealed border - this piece of shiiit would not have murdered that girl. Just think of the pain and terror that three year old baby went through?! Yet you still think an open border with no ability to know just who the hell is coming in is a good idea? Because most illegals, or a lot or many of wide majority of them are just here to work?

And you left out one part of the 'most common molesters' -- friend of the family. Which is what this guy was. I wonder how many little girls in Mexico he knew as a 'friend of the family'? One is too many. This guy was likely running from Mexico because he raped and/or murdered at least one other little girl there. If we had real border enforcement the little girl in NE would still be alive. Spin it however the hell you like, but that is the truth.

See, why would I do that when we're talking about immigration reform? Thinking of that riles up emotions in me, but I don't relate it to illegal immigrants. I relate it to bad people.
I don't think people who have their child raped by their neighbor are thinking, "but geez...I kept my eye on the other neighbors Mexican gardener the whole time! Why did this happen?"
It should not be connected to the immigration debate, unless you DON'T want to look at it soberly.
It's dishonest. Why would you want to lead people to believe that if there were no Mexican illegals in this country, your child is safe from being abducted or harmed?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 09:14 PM
 
8,180 posts, read 11,055,126 times
Reputation: 2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
See, why would I do that when we're talking about immigration reform? Thinking of that riles up emotions in me, but I don't relate it to illegal immigrants. I relate it to bad people.
I don't think people who have their child raped by their neighbor are thinking, "but geez...I kept my eye on the other neighbors Mexican gardener the whole time! Why did this happen?"
It should not be connected to the immigration debate, unless you DON'T want to look at it soberly.
It's dishonest. Why would you want to lead people to believe that if there were no Mexican illegals in this country, your child is safe from being abducted or harmed?
First of all please point out any post of mine on any thread in this forum where I say all mexican or all illegals are rapists/murderers/pedophiles?

Secondly, if saying that if the US actually enforced our immigration laws then this girl would be alive is considered a non valid argument due to the emotionalism of the argument then just why are pro illegal stances based on emotion considered relevent? You know, illegal A just wanted a better life for himself and his family or illegal B now has to leave her child(ren) behind as she is cruelly deported or illegal C is being deported even though he was a stalwart citizen in his community?

Live by emotional hyperbole, die by emotional hyperbole.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-28-2009, 09:18 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,844,279 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I don't believe that all illegals are rapists or murderers. I do believe that all illegals are questionable as they haven't had any type of background checks in this country of from their native country. I do believe that this is a case where an effective immigration policy - meaning a sealed border - this piece of shiiit would not have murdered that girl. Just think of the pain and terror that three year old baby went through?! Yet you still think an open border with no ability to know just who the hell is coming in is a good idea? Because most illegals, or a lot or many of wide majority of them are just here to work?

And you left out one part of the 'most common molesters' -- friend of the family. Which is what this guy was. I wonder how many little girls in Mexico he knew as a 'friend of the family'? One is too many. This guy was likely running from Mexico because he raped and/or murdered at least one other little girl there. If we had real border enforcement the little girl in NE would still be alive. Spin it however the hell you like, but that is the truth.
You’re absolutely right. We have no idea how many of these “hardworking” illegals have committed violent crimes prior to coming here. Three years ago, it was reported that over 1 million citizens had been sexually assaulted by illegal aliens. Who knows how many have occurred since then, or the number of unreported.

Quote:
Based on a one-year in-depth study, a researcher estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each.
Study: 1 million sex crimes by illegals
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top