Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 06:07 PM

50,251 posts, read 47,005,641 times

Advertisements

Most Hispanic kids children of immigrants - UPI.com

Old 05-28-2009, 06:10 PM

223 posts, read 300,497 times
Very alarming. Citizens of Hispanic descent.
We need to end birthright citizenship so we don't have this huge surge in Hispanic-Americans.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:15 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,395,538 times
yes if a mexican illegal has a kid here the kid is an asset.
if i have a kid here its a liability.
its that simple.
dont complain---- business controls DC
american labor hates unions the only one against cheap illegal labor.
we made this bed go ahead lie down.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:21 PM

569 posts, read 1,668,810 times
Just another sad statistic. Really disgusting. We are Mexico's maternity ward.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechicano View Post
Very alarming. Citizens of Hispanic descent.
We need to end birthright citizenship so we don't have this huge surge in Hispanic-Americans.
You are absolutely correct. We need to end the flood of criminals kicking in the back door of the US to bypass our immigration laws knowing all the well that they only have to make it to US soil to have a child thanks to the ridiculous wording of the second amendment.
It's a slap in the face, no, a punch in the groin to every person coming here legally.
Yes, I agree with you.

Old 05-28-2009, 06:33 PM

569 posts, read 1,668,810 times
Exactly. It's time we change our laws and actually enforce them. If the parents are illegal then the kids are also illegal even if they were born in the White House. Our founding fathers would be turning over in their graves if they could see this. Who would think this would start happening so fast and furious?

Old 05-28-2009, 06:47 PM

709 posts, read 1,766,997 times
A large percentage of those Hispanic anchor babies will end up being high school drop outs when they grow up. I am glad that they are contributing to the U.S in a negative way by bringing more poverty into this country.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:23 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,406,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
A large percentage of those Hispanic anchor babies will end up being high school drop outs when they grow up. I am glad that they are contributing to the U.S in a negative way by bringing more poverty into this country.
A large population of them have already become high school drop outs, gang bangers and mothers.

Quote:
Survey delves into high birth rate for young Latinas

• 53 percent of Latinas are pregnant by their 20th birthday, survey finds
  • Survey: Most feel that college, career are key to their future
  • Most teens in study believe that parents give conflicting messages
She is 19 or younger and Latina, and has had her first baby.
It's not what she wanted. Nor did her parents, who are the greatest influence on her decisions about sex, according to a wide-ranging survey released Tuesday by experts on the Hispanic community in the United States.
The survey also found that 84 percent of Latino teens and 91 percent of Latino parents believe that graduating from college or university or having a promising career is the most important goal for a teen's future.
Somewhere along the way, the aspirations fail to match up to reality. The survey attempts to examine some of the reasons for the disparity and why Latinas now have the highest teen birth rate among all ethnic and racial groups in the United States.
"There's a big disconnect between pregnancy rates and what Latina families want and value," said Ruthie Flores, senior manager of the National Campaign's Latino Initiative.
According to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy, 53 percent of Latinas get pregnant in their teens, about twice the national average.
After a period of decline, the birth rate for U.S. teenagers 15 to 19 years rose in 2007 by about 1 percent, to 42.5 births per 1,000, according to preliminary data in a March 2009 report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's National Center for Health Statistics.
In 2007, the birth rate among non-Hispanic whites ages 15 to 19 was 27.2 per 1,000, and 64.3 per 1,000 for non-Hispanic black teens in the same age range. The teen birth rate among Hispanic teens ages 15 to 19 was 81.7 per 1,000.
The survey also found that:

• 74 percent of Latino teens believe that parents send one message about sex to their sons and a different message altogether to their daughters, possibly related to the Latino value of machismo
Survey delves into high birth rate for young Latinas - CNN.com

Old 05-28-2009, 07:39 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,851,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
You are absolutely correct. We need to end the flood of criminals kicking in the back door of the US to bypass our immigration laws knowing all the well that they only have to make it to US soil to have a child thanks to the ridiculous wording of the second amendment.
It's a slap in the face, no, a punch in the groin to every person coming here legally.
Yes, I agree with you.
I also agree.

In addition, the 14th Amendment's birthright citizenship was never intended to grant citizenship to children of illegals because they are not subject to our country's legal jurisdiction hence the reason for why children born to foreign diplomats on US soil cannot obtain US citizenship.

Old 05-28-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antireconquista View Post
I also agree.

In addition, the 14th Amendment's birthright citizenship was never intended to grant citizenship to children of illegals because they are not subject to our country's legal jurisdiction hence the reason for why children born to foreign diplomats on US soil cannot obtain US citizenship.
Aw dog poop, you are right, in my haste I've mentioned the second a few times in the wrong inference, it's the 14th. Dang it To those on the board my apologies. Too many topics/threads so little time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration