Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 08:38 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Well dumb roomie apparently has not heeded the warning that mgmt sent yesterday. He only turned it down last night, but this morning at 4 a.m. I was blasted out of my bed with the bass and loud voices! I will do as mgmt says, call the popo again and make a report. Document, Document! Hopefully the investigator will call today. Something is not kosher down there...! I disagree about the illegal immigrants turning music down. They don't give a rats a what they do and are always causing problems here. I hear about this so much. Loud, noisy and rude.
If you live anywhere that has policies that PD cannot enforce immigration laws you will see that carp. They know they can't be deported so they do as they please. I see it all the time. Linda Vista is big time Illegal Alien and the crime stats reflect it.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:28 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
1ATP, can you please post the stats that relect crime for illegal immigrants in Linda Vista? We have discussed this for months now and presented facts. Illegal immigrants by far commit less crimes than legal and US citizens.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsywoman View Post
Well dumb roomie apparently has not heeded the warning that mgmt sent yesterday. He only turned it down last night, but this morning at 4 a.m. I was blasted out of my bed with the bass and loud voices! I will do as mgmt says, call the popo again and make a report. Document, Document! Hopefully the investigator will call today. Something is not kosher down there...! I disagree about the illegal immigrants turning music down. They don't give a rats a what they do and are always causing problems here. I hear about this so much. Loud, noisy and rude.
Can you please post the stats in you area? Thank you so much.

Old 09-09-2009, 10:40 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
1ATP, can you please post the stats that relect crime for illegal immigrants in Linda Vista? We have discussed this for months now and presented facts. Illegal immigrants by far commit less crimes than legal and US citizens.
Factoring in being here in the first place: illegal aliens commit many more crimes than Americans. Try ID theft, non reporting of income and many other frauds as due in part to being here ilegally.

Old 09-09-2009, 11:44 AM

50,290 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Can I post it in a public forum? No. Unless you work for LE you won't have access to that information.

The only people that can access information such as the address, violation and immigration status work for the PD or other local LE. If you've followed my posts for a couple of years then you know how I know. I'm not getting someone canned or myself into trouble by posting any such information.

So you can just say I don't know or it's not available.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
what?!

what does that mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAndBroke View Post

Drop the bomb! No wonder!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
what?!

what does that mean?
You can't have a reasonable debate with people who live their lives full of stereotypes. This is all they know.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Can I post it in a public forum? No. Unless you work for LE you won't have access to that information.

The only people that can access information such as the address, violation and immigration status work for the PD or other local LE. If you've followed my posts for a couple of years then you know how I know. I'm not getting someone canned or myself into trouble by posting any such information.

Well I have worked for law enforcement agencies in the past and I know that the data is available for anyone to see.

Besides Artsygirl is measuring the legality of a person by their rudeness and I hardly call that valid. There are people who are rude in every culture, ethnicity, age, gender, legal resident, citizen and illegal immigrant.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:46 PM

i think she is implying that south central (ar at least florence) should be bombed.

i dont know, id rather not jump to conclusions. but that is what is normally meant by that phrase. drop the bomb. if so, thats pretty ignorant. but what can i expect from that poster. most of the time her posts are illegible. and then other times she writes half way decent. maybe drunk posting? tag team posting? who knows.

its sad that anyone would advocate a nagasaki style bomb dropping on an area of town full of HARD working people...

trully sad. what about the chilidren!!! my children.

Quote:
You can't have a reasonable debate with people who live their lives full of stereotypes. This is all they know.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:47 PM

crime stats are very much available.
even citizenship.

dont pretend its classified information. (some info might be a couple years old, but its out there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.