Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,675,163 times

Advertisements

your posts never makes sense...

please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Tell that to their parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2009, 12:54 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,244,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
The “funds” should be allocated to citizens, not foreigners who have no legal presence in this country. If Mexico wants us to support 10% of their citizens, then THEY need to allocate funds, not us.

No, illegal aliens cause an overcrowding of services and a lack of funds. After all, they aren’t supposed to be here.

If we stringently enforced ALL of our immigration laws, they would self-deport. Without jobs and freebies they could not continue to live in this country. We need to go after their greedy employers with a vengeance.
Great post.... The fact that many sanctuary cities and states refuse to support enforcing immigration laws should in fact result in the loss of federal funds for the programs they have chosen to provide illegals with including education, assistance and medical. That is the price for facilitating illegals.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:55 PM

a few years?

you obviously dont have school aged children.

this would affect a generation of students. it would be very hard for those kids to get on par with other kids who did not endure the same lack of resources. as it is our schools deal with inadequate funds. not worth it all. plenty of studies show the damning effects of inadequate schooling.
i like the one about starting kindergarten and how it decreases the chances of men in urban settings being criminals. i need to find that info.

this is education we are talking about (among other things). you cant mess with an educational system like that.

you dont know what you are talkin about.

and you are also wrong about e-verify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Just what is the government doing? Not much! "Slowly"? Yeah, slowly our nation is being bled dry by illegal aliens. As I said already, short term loss but long term gain. I'd rather see our kids suffer in the next few years than forever from these invaders in so many other ways that will affect their future.

As for the employers, all the apologists for the illegals and probably many of these greedy employers themselves are bucking e-verify constantly. I don't see our government mandating e-verify across the board anytime soon if ever. Raids alone aren't going to do either.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:58 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
your posts never makes sense...

please explain.
If you can't figure it out on your own, then there is nothing I can do to help you.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:59 PM

i would be suprised if any of you were actually parents. or even had school aged children.

i think our govt is more at fault than the illegals.

really, why should my children have to suffer because we live in an area that might have a lot of illeglas (LA)?

luckily there are people in power who know better than to make children suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
This is the choice of the Illegals, they count on being able to burn the tax payers once they can kick out a kid on US soil. We as tax payers are suffering because these Illegals know the loop holes.

Please explain to me why the kids of these Illegals would suffer living in the same house the Illegals were less than a year ago? Is it because they wouldn't get the free social services provided by me and other tax payers. I don't pay my taxes (by force) to have them squandered on the children of criminals working the system. These kids should be the sole responsibility of the criminals having them. Not me.

If I have to adopt one of these kids I want to at least be able to name them just like road side trash pick up signs. Or better yet, how about the Mexican Govt take care of a few Mexican kids instead of me? Does that sound fair? I think it does.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:02 PM

hundreds of thousands of inadequately educated kids is NOT A LONG TERM GAIN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Repeat! Short term loss, long term gain.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:04 PM

stick a fork in them.

they are done.

good job 1guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guy View Post
Your post is a glaring illustration of why we need to rid our country of illegals. Really, what difference will it make if they are counted? We simply cannot afford to support both citizens and illegal aliens. Moreover, we are forced to include them regardless of whether they’re counted.

Then we don't know where to allocate funds. Take into consideration all the implications of removal.

We already know we have countless millions of illegals in this country. Unfortunately, an accurate tally of illegals is not going to generate additional revenue to support them. It simply amounts to taking from citizens and giving to illegals.

The contrary is true. Not knowing causes over crowding of services and a lack of funds. Thus, a situation in which poor areas (which do have the highest concentration of illegal immigrants) remain stagnant or get worse and richer areas are secure. An economic polarization.

Do you remember the hospital in Atlanta that was forced to close their dialysis clinic, because they couldn’t afford the hordes of illegals receiving treatment intended for citizens? Now, citizens must suffer. The same applies to the census. We don’t have unlimited funds, and the available funds should be reserved for citizens of this country.

So you count them in order to know where to put funds. You are right, we don't have unlimited funds. So why should we do costly deportation which will decrease funding levels for social programs?

Old 10-16-2009, 01:05 PM

ha! thats a mature response.

ya i figured you would be unable to debate anything here.

you DONT want to dance darling.

dismissed!
Quote:
If you can't figure it out on your own, then there is nothing I can do to help you.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:12 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,482,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
ha! thats a mature response.

ya i figured you would be unable to debate anything here.

you DONT want to dance darling.

dismissed!
Let me give you a hint. Who is it that brought the kids to the US illegally in the first place? Or who had kids in the US knowing that they were here here illegally?

Give up?

The answer is their parents. Their parents alone are responsible for placing them in that situation.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:26 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,166,134 times
Quote:
Let me give you a hint. Who is it that brought the kids to the US illegally in the first place? Or who had kids in the US knowing that they were here here illegally?

Give up?

The answer is their parents. Their parents alone are responsible for placing them in that situation.
The problem is that common sense does not seem to apply to those individuals with the emotional/intellectual maturity of grade school children AKA most illegal aliens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration