Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 11:58 PM

2,940 posts, read 8,323,539 times

Advertisements

Nope, it's what it's like to ride public transportation buses on Long Island. Because rich snobs cant mow their own lawn or watch their kids, I have to deal with this everyday. And you better believe I wear a mask!

YouTube - Come take a bus ride south of the border!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2009, 12:05 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
its true the people here dont take care of their own houses or yards. they hire maids and gardeners. they are not like me and not as well off as me, how strange i feel im a foreigner living in a country that i was somehow born in.

Old 10-24-2009, 03:48 AM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Looks like the bus loads near the border too.

Old 10-24-2009, 05:41 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post
Nope, it's what it's like to ride public transportation buses on Long Island. Because rich snobs cant mow their own lawn or watch their kids, I have to deal with this everyday. And you better believe I wear a mask!

That looks awfully familiar to the 25B, 29K, and 28A buses here in Northern Virginia. I don't know which is worse, riding those buses or that one bus ride i took through DC's ghetto.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:10 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,386,095 times
If I was Mexican I'd be here too.
That said, someone let them in.
Even encouraged them to come through weak enforcement.
And those cheap laborers cost us plenty.
With no end in sight.

Old 10-24-2009, 06:30 AM

50,308 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertjohnson View Post
If I was Mexican I'd be here too.
That said, someone let them in.
Even encouraged them to come through weak enforcement.
And those cheap laborers cost us plenty.
With no end in sight.
Never too late to start the extraction.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:41 AM

807 posts, read 1,303,112 times
Thanks for the video.. Looks like the buses here in California's Wine Country..

Old 10-25-2009, 06:26 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
i take the purple line (light rail) in LA. nothing but korean speakers!!! should i also ASSume they are here illegally? or that i have gone past the DMZ?

from a daily bus/train rider... WHO CARES?

i dont care who rides the bus or what they speak. i hear french, japanese, spanish, korean, tagalog, etc on a daily basis. thats the least of my worries.

Old 10-25-2009, 06:42 PM

1,828 posts, read 3,790,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johninwestbury View Post

It is not going to change, the rich pigs do not care about anyone but themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2009, 12:42 AM

2,940 posts, read 8,323,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
That looks awfully familiar to the 25B, 29K, and 28A buses here in Northern Virginia. I don't know which is worse, riding those buses or that one bus ride i took through DC's ghetto.
Havent alot of Ex-LI'ers moved down there? It is similar to LI because these snobs go there and live in their McMansions and hire crews of illegals to do the lawn.
It seems wherever there are rich snobs there are illegals on the buses. Its why I like southern NJ, not many snobs, and the buses aren't jammed with illegals.
Suffolk County used to be more middle class but rich snobs have moved out there AND many of the bus routes are getting jammed with illegals, esp on the east end. The bus between Riverhead and the Hamptons gets jammed with illegals traveling between the Barrio of Riverhead and the Snobby Hamptons.
It shows the real obvious root of the problem, the snobs that hire illegals. Start giving them huge fines and jail time and see how fast they'll pick up a rake. But enforcement of existing laws is practically non-existant, esp in places like Nassau County where the local govt is in bed with the enablers that hire illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration