U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-20-2009, 01:26 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028

Advertisements


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5QD0704pCQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-20-2009, 01:39 PM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
I just can't stomach these ethnocentric, anti-American politicians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2009, 09:35 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 5,710,869 times
Reputation: 1285
I made it though about 17 seconds before I was ready to hurl. This guy is such a disgusting race hustler, he has been on the Chicago scene for what seems like decades and you cannot imagine what he is like. Plus he spits all over people when he talks. But as long as he brings in the goodies for his ethnic constituents, he will be re-elected 4-ever.

[IMG]http://******************/vomit-smiley-31.gif[/IMG]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-20-2009, 09:45 PM
 
Location: The Wine Country, CA
807 posts, read 1,116,947 times
Reputation: 302
I don't see how the hell this man is in Congress.. He is very inarticulate and doesn't appear mentally stable..

Oh Wait... makes sense.. but yes, he is a racist and an Illegal Alien pimp..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 06:12 AM
 
51 posts, read 54,553 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipolarpunk View Post
I don't see how the hell this man is in Congress.. He is very inarticulate and doesn't appear mentally stable..

Oh Wait... makes sense.. but yes, he is a racist and an Illegal Alien pimp..
Never mind the fact that they have no problem separating and throwing away their old familia to come to the US and create new ones;

Never mind that they perpetuate a multitude of: DUI's, rapes, murders, child molestations, and identity theft;

It doesn't matter that they have raped, pillaged and destroyed our social services;

Didn't you hear what he said? AMERICA's voice no longer speaks English, it now speaks and waives signs in espanol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 07:16 AM
 
14,307 posts, read 11,149,569 times
Reputation: 2130
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktalon1 View Post
Never mind the fact that they have no problem separating and throwing away their old familia to come to the US and create new ones;

Never mind that they perpetuate a multitude of: DUI's, rapes, murders, child molestations, and identity theft;

It doesn't matter that they have raped, pillaged and destroyed our social services;

Didn't you hear what he said? AMERICA's voice no longer speaks English, it now speaks and waives signs in espanol.
Unbelievable that this racist, ethnocentric, anti-American POS holds office in our country, isn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 07:18 AM
 
47,576 posts, read 58,711,508 times
Reputation: 22158
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktalon1 View Post
Never mind the fact that they have no problem separating and throwing away their old familia to come to the US and create new ones;

Never mind that they perpetuate a multitude of: DUI's, rapes, murders, child molestations, and identity theft;

It doesn't matter that they have raped, pillaged and destroyed our social services;

Didn't you hear what he said? AMERICA's voice no longer speaks English, it now speaks and waives signs in espanol.
That's because these politicians are sold out to the cheap labor corporations. These politicians are not for the American people, not doing a thing to bring jobs to the USA, they are working for the corporations which want the cheapest possible labor and a great abundance of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 07:27 AM
 
51 posts, read 54,553 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Unbelievable that this racist, ethnocentric, anti-American POS holds office in our country, isn't it?
It's truly breathtaking. The fact that he feels emboldened enough to publicly carry out his treasonous behavior is indicative of how racist he really is. He's nothing less than an hispanic nazi.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 07:36 AM
 
51 posts, read 54,553 times
Reputation: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
That's because these politicians are sold out to the cheap labor corporations. These politicians are not for the American people, not doing a thing to bring jobs to the USA, they are working for the corporations which want the cheapest possible labor and a great abundance of it.
Sad but true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2009, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,813,362 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktalon1 View Post
It's truly breathtaking. The fact that he feels emboldened enough to publicly carry out his treasonous behavior is indicative of how racist he really is. He's nothing less than an hispanic nazi.
I don’t know who is more sickening -- Gutierrez, or Janet Murguia. They are both profiteers of Hispanic illegals, and no better than slave auctioneers. At least the slaves realized they were being sold to the highest bidder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top