Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 08:36 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times

Advertisements

These videos have been posted in here before and debunked. In the first one Arapaio is being sarcastic and in the second one you can tell that his face has been superimosed on a Klan uniform. Get real! You can't really be taking this seriously can you? You pro-illegals are really desperate.

Old 01-09-2010, 08:54 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Watch and weep, buddies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFTUQ71Aq0o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvjgeY-IlM

Maybe when Arizona kicks Arpaio out of the state he will be invited to become a deputy in a Mississippi hick town?
Can it get more pathetic? This photo was superimposed, and the culprit apologized. Moreover, you posted a snippet of an interview taken out of context by illegal alien apologists. If character assassination is your goal, at least use something credible. Obviously, you didn’t watch the second video. Or, perhaps you watched it, and posted it in hopes that others wouldn’t bother. Clearly, the pro-Illegal desperation is off the charts.

Those fighting a “just” cause do not rely on chicanery to garner support.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:11 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
Watch and weep, buddies!
Maybe when Arizona kicks Arpaio out of the state he will be invited to become a deputy in a Mississippi hick town?
Once again, you show your total lack of knowledge on the topic. Those videos have been debunked - AND many here have proved that too you when you posted the very same videos.

Again - you are totally unacknowledged on the issue.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:18 PM

3,948 posts, read 4,305,916 times
If he did something wrong then he should be investigated, but if he is only catching heat because people don't like what he is doing then that's not cool.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,389,847 times
Whether or not Arpaio is a KKK is not the issue. And I am not pro-immigrant just because I am Puerto Rican ancestry. Racism is a part of the problem and in cities\ states where there is a large Latino population people resent Arpaio. He could never be county sheriff in LA or anywhere in California and maybe even Texas.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Whether or not Arpaio is a KKK is not the issue. And I am not pro-immigrant just because I am Puerto Rican ancestry. Racism is a part of the problem and in cities\ states where there is a large Latino population people resent Arpaio. He could never be county sheriff in LA or anywhere in California and maybe even Texas.
YOU made it the issue!

AND, the voters of Maricopa County, Arizona make the decision - not YOU!

We are fighting illegal immigration here - and Sheriff Arpaio has taken the lead - NATIONWIDE - and MANY Sheriff offices around the country are taking Sheriff Arpaio's lead

Old 01-09-2010, 09:37 PM

7,411 posts, read 10,389,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
YOU made it the issue!

AND, the voters of Maricopa County, Arizona make the decision - not YOU!

We are fighting illegal immigration here - and Sheriff Arpaio has taken the lead - NATIONWIDE - and MANY Sheriff offices around the country are taking Sheriff Arpaio's lead
What do I know? You live in Arizona, not me. If Arpaio is ok with the people of Arizona so be it. The state will be under a cloud of investigations. Arizona is very close to being the next Western state to go Democratic.

Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,562,484 times
Quote:
You can’t demonize someone, and then when it’s debunked, try to trivialize it. You accused him of being a member of the KKK. So yes, that IS the issue. Who cares what your ethnicity may or may not be? My opposition to illegal immigration has no racial or ethnic basis, so it’s a waste of time to pull out the race card.

Old 01-09-2010, 10:08 PM

Quote:
What do I know? You live in Arizona, not me. If Arpaio is ok with the people of Arizona so be it. The state will be under a cloud of investigations. Arizona is very close to being the next Western state to go Democratic.
Arizona has taken the lead in capturing, detaining illegal immigrants - from over 20 countries.

There is no cloud of investigations. It is political. And you want corruption - take a look at Illinois. A Governor

You don't know about Arpaio. You do not know about Arizona. You don't know the battle with illegal immigration here. You don't know about 3 brave Police officers gunned down last year by illegals.

You don't know .... let's just say, a lot.

BTW - Arpaio may be our next Governor. A Republican Governor. With a Republican Legislature

Old 01-09-2010, 10:14 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
As far as I am concerned Arpaio is doing exactly what he was elected to do. Enforce the law. Not pick and choose which ones feel good to enforce. He is in Arizona. Hello what country is on the border? What country is supplying the massive majority of illegals? Arpaio is doing what all law enforcement should be doing. Rounding them up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration