Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 02:37 PM

183 posts, read 242,784 times

Advertisements

These "pro-illegals" likely have plenty of ammunition and sources. And the counties that voted overwhelmingly for Prop 8 need to be punitively taxed. All that money from gay marriage could have filled the state coffers.[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
wow!!!!

you just took ignorant posts to a new level!

please tell me how you know that most of those people driving luxury cars are driving stolen ones.

i think you are very uninformed and it shows in your postings. good luck. but next time know what you are talking about before you post.

Its funny you mention I took ignorance to a whole new level. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and while your busy pulling your nose out of the sky why dont you look at my other posts. THEY TELL YOU THEY STOLE IT!!!!! THEY ARE PROUD OF IT!!!!!!! Because they just get a slap on the wrist and nothing gets done about it. It shows in your postings that you seem to think you know everything based on what your state does alone. Indiana functions very differently. Our government doesnt do sh** they lay back and allow these things to happen. Do your research before you decide to get all smart with me. As I said you know nothing bout what I know. I dont post based just solely on opinions when I talk bout facts I make sure I know what Im talking about. you should try it some time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2010, 02:39 PM

3,854 posts, read 4,834,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
From an ER doctor

Remember I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals;
they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime;
today I had a 25yr old with 8 kids that’s right 8;

all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails;

cell phone;hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math.
we elected the idiot idealogues who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; we need a revolution;
Vote em all out in 2010

What is an illegal anchor baby? Are you just making stuff up...I think so, no medical professional would be so dumb as to use a phrase like "illegal anchor babies". If you are lying about what an ER Doctor stated, the rest of your post is obviously false.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
any border state will have more illegals than non border states... TX v. Indy

Ive heard nothing but good things bout Texas which kinda shocks me. I would think you would have more illegals than we do. Im seriously planning a trip out there Id love to get out of Indiana they dont do anything bout anything here.
[/quote]

you just said what I already stated. "I would think Texas would have more illegals than we do" but from what I have beend told by NUMEROUS people from Texas they dont have a big problem with them. If your from Texas and know for sure by fact that there are more there then please feel free to respond with a number and a website I can research on.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:42 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,663,530 times
ill trust facts and stats before hearsay or some braggard.

a slap on the wrist for stealing? i doubt that. i dont know why people think that illegals get away with crime. there is punishment for all prosecuted criminals.

i guess its one more reason to love my state.
FYI: LAcounty [sheriff] notifies ICE when an aprehended individual is in the country illegally. other CA counties do also. thats why most illegals want to stay out of trouble. those that get caught up in DUI's and rape and murder deserve what they get.

woe is you and INDIANA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommylee963 View Post

Its funny you mention I took ignorance to a whole new level. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and while your busy pulling your nose out of the sky why dont you look at my other posts. THEY TELL YOU THEY STOLE IT!!!!! THEY ARE PROUD OF IT!!!!!!! Because they just get a slap on the wrist and nothing gets done about it. It shows in your postings that you seem to think you know everything based on what your state does alone. Indiana functions very differently. Our government doesnt do sh** they lay back and allow these things to happen. Do your research before you decide to get all smart with me. As I said you know nothing bout what I know. I dont post based just solely on opinions when I talk bout facts I make sure I know what Im talking about. you should try it some time.

Old 01-15-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
ill trust facts and stats before hearsay or some braggard.

a slap on the wrist for stealing? i doubt that. i dont know why people think that illegals get away with crime. there is punishment for all prosecuted criminals.

i guess its one more reason to love my state.
FYI: LAcounty [sheriff] notifies ICE when an aprehended individual is in the country illegally. other CA counties do also. thats why most illegals want to stay out of trouble. those that get caught up in DUI's and rape and murder deserve what they get.

woe is you and INDIANA...

again just because your state does one thing doesnt mean every state is the same. I have seen it done. 2 of my dear friends' Dads are police officers and they deal with this all the time. They are more worried about the murders being commited on 38th and Post or in the heart of downtown. you get caught stealing you get arrested, spend 1 day in jail then get released with a fine and "that was bad dont do it again" thats it. Of course you would probably beleive everything you read by "reliable resources" before you beleive someone that deals with it first hand. Thats called blind faith. Like the governments realy going to tell you the truth .

Old 01-15-2010, 03:16 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,369,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
From an ER doctor

Remember I live and work in a border state overrun with illegals;
they make more money having kids than we earn working fulltime;
today I had a 25yr old with 8 kids that’s right 8; all illegal anchor babies and she had the nicest nails;
cell phone;hand bag; clothing etc; she makes about 1500 monthly for each; do the math.
we elected the idiot idealogues who have passed the bills that allow this; sorry; we need a revolution;
Vote em all out in 2010

WHAT BETTER REASON DO WE HAVE TO VOTE OUT OF OFFICE ANY AND

ALL INCUMBENT POLITICIANS WHO CREATED SUCH A STUPID SITUATION.

WHY ARE OUR SOCIAL SECURITY PENSIONERS PUTTING UP WITH THIS CRAP ?

WHY HAS NOT ANYONE YET FILED A CLASS ACTION DISCRIMINATION SUIT ?

REMEMBER---IN NOVEMBER 2010 WE HAVE

A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAN OUT

THE ENTIRE HOUSE AND ONE-THIRD OF THE SENATE.

This is an insult and a kick in the butt to all of us...

Get mad and pass it on - I don't know how,
but maybe some good will come of this travesty.

If the immigrant is over 65, they can apply for SSI and Medicaid and get more than a woman on Social Security,
who worked from 1944 until 2004.

She is only getting $791 per month because she was born in 1924 and there's a 'catch 22'.

It is interesting that the federal government provides a singlerefugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.
Each can also obtain an additional $580 in social assistance, for a total of $2,470 a month.

This compares to a single pensioner,
who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years,
can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Consider sending this to all your American friends,
so we can all be ticked off and maybe get the refugees cut back to $1,012 and the pensioners up to $2,470.
Then we can enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 or 60 years.
And not to receive a increase for 2010 Vote them all out of office…….

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians

have been doing the past 11 years to over-taxed Americans.

Could you please cite the source and provide the doctor's name?

Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM

Quote:
again just because your state does one thing doesnt mean every state is the same. I have seen it done. 2 of my dear friends' Dads are police officers and they deal with this all the time. They are more worried about the murders being commited on 38th and Post or in the heart of downtown. you get caught stealing you get arrested, spend 1 day in jail then get released with a fine and "that was bad dont do it again" thats it. Of course you would probably beleive everything you read by "reliable resources" before you beleive someone that deals with it first hand. Thats called blind faith. Like the governments realy going to tell you the truth .

Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 PM

quote "IM FROM LA and i rely on more than just TV for my info. im in the streets.

MARAS and LA M are not allies. they are enemies. they might peacefully coexist {due to jail house politics} but they are not friends.

maras adopted the 13 to allign themselves with other south side gangs (not the nortenos which use XIV or 14) and also to distinguish themselves from their main rival 18 st. (who was instrumental in the formation of LA M and ironically is also a south side gang) the 13 is really to distinguish themselves from the nor cal gangs.

good luck. but i been in these LA streets before the maras came to power, i seen them come up.
they might coexist with mexicans, but maras are mostly "salvi".

you were saying " end quote

Hi pot Im kettle. so its okay for you to be out in the streets and get your facts from there, not websites and tv. BUT If someone else gets their facts directly from the sources its a lie?!

Old 01-15-2010, 05:14 PM

two different subjects.
one is talking numbers (amount of illegals), the other is talking identity.

and aside from being in the streets with gangs, gang membership is well documented. it is easy to look that info up. the numbers are there. im not making any dubious claims about what purported illegals do or dont do (like drive fancy cars). i can make a statement based on my lived experiences and back it up with reputable stats, figures and documentation.

you say one thing about illegals, then back it up.
thats the issue. i questioned the fact that you say illegals drive fance cars. if thats the case, then back it up.

but dont try to mix two seperate issues. it makes you look desperate AND vengeful.

Quote:
quote "IM FROM LA and i rely on more than just TV for my info. im in the streets.

MARAS and LA M are not allies. they are enemies. they might peacefully coexist {due to jail house politics} but they are not friends.

maras adopted the 13 to allign themselves with other south side gangs (not the nortenos which use XIV or 14) and also to distinguish themselves from their main rival 18 st. (who was instrumental in the formation of LA M and ironically is also a south side gang) the 13 is really to distinguish themselves from the nor cal gangs.

good luck. but i been in these LA streets before the maras came to power, i seen them come up.
they might coexist with mexicans, but maras are mostly "salvi".

you were saying " end quote

Hi pot Im kettle. so its okay for you to be out in the streets and get your facts from there, not websites and tv. BUT If someone else gets their facts directly from the sources its a lie?!

Old 01-15-2010, 06:21 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
I have to say folks. I need to see some proof that anyone is getting 1500.00 per anchor baby from the state. We all know my stand on illegals but I like to argue with facts. I am really struggling to accept this one as fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration