Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 09:01 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
In the end, if you agree with this proposal then you are FOR OUTSOURCING.

But come to think of it, those who are against illegal immigration are really for outsourcing because jobs requiring laborers will leave the country with the illegals.
Really, you got a link that proves that many Americans will leave the country along with the illegals to get jobs that are outsourced?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2010, 04:57 AM

2,381 posts, read 5,045,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Really, you got a link that proves that many Americans will leave the country along with the illegals to get jobs that are outsourced?
The Americans would be the employers. Try and google Green Giant, Midas (sp) and Hershes chocolate company to name a few.

Old 01-30-2010, 05:09 AM

CCPOA rep was interviewed today by the media and confirmed that it would be cheaper to outsource. I know they have outsourced with Colorado in the past and other states but it is far more costly because they pay out of state prison rate. I think it all has to do with numbers. CA prisons are crowded, so anything to relieve and create space. The less crowded, the less tension among inmates, less riots, less staff injured and overall less conflicts.

However, I think legally, it would be too complicated to send all of them to another country and ensure that they will fullfill their sentence. It has been dine in the past. Though, I don't think with many. The comlicated part is sending too many to where prison institutions would need to be built. There is an old clause, that allows for inmates to be transfered from a US prison to a Mexican prison. Building prisons in foreign coutries is whole other issue.

Last edited by zacatecana; 01-30-2010 at 05:34 AM.. Reason: Add

Old 01-30-2010, 07:56 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,318,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecana View Post
The Americans would be the employers. Try and google Green Giant, Midas (sp) and Hershes chocolate company to name a few.
Ok, but the employers were not specified before. Using the word Americans to me means the common public. Even so, what is the difference if some employers set up in other countries to do business (outsourcing) or they stay here and hire illegal aliens instead? Either way the American worker is screwed. I would prefer the outsourcing then because at least we wouldn't have to deal with all those illegal aliens sucking up our tax dollars and competing for our resources and creating massive population growth.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:03 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times
Actually, when one thinks about it, oursourcing illegal aliens in our prisons to any country willing to take them is brilliant. This would be, quite simply, "defacto deportation". Most illegal aliens would be deported after serving their sentences anyway. This would just save the US the trouble and expense of deporting these illegal aliens. Upon release from our outsourced prisons in completely different hell hole countries the illegal aliens couldn't just easily break back into the US either. Knowing that illegal aliens apprehended and sentenced in this country could be outsourced to a foreign prison hell hole would be one hell of a deterrant making illegal alien MFers think twice about breaking into the US.

Old 01-30-2010, 02:09 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
And in this nasty recession: there are no sacred cows.

ArizonaBear, in this recession there are no scared cows! They are now extremely MAD Cows. And growing madder by the minute.

Old 01-30-2010, 03:42 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
ArizonaBear, in this recession there are no scared cows! They are now extremely MAD Cows. And growing madder by the minute.
Trust me: things here in Arizona are rough as well-----------otherwise; we would not have 'lost' about 40-50% of our illegal alien losers since 2007.

Old 01-30-2010, 04:02 PM

1,213 posts, read 1,632,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguer View Post
Actually, when one thinks about it, oursourcing illegal aliens in our prisons to any country willing to take them is brilliant. This would be, quite simply, "defacto deportation". Most illegal aliens would be deported after serving their sentences anyway. This would just save the US the trouble and expense of deporting these illegal aliens. Upon release from our outsourced prisons in completely different hell hole countries the illegal aliens couldn't just easily break back into the US either. Knowing that illegal aliens apprehended and sentenced in this country could be outsourced to a foreign prison hell hole would be one hell of a deterrant making illegal alien MFers think twice about breaking into the US.
Somehow, I don't think that pro illegal sympathisers/apologizers/abetters would welcome the idea of the "defacto deportation" of outsourcing all of the criminal illegal aliens in our prisons to any country willing to take these criminal illegal aliens, but it's an idea that needs to be throughly investigated.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Somehow, I don't think that pro illegal sympathisers/apologizers/abetters would welcome the idea of the "defacto deportation" of outsourcing all of the criminal illegal aliens in our prisons to any country willing to take these criminal illegal aliens, but it's an idea that needs to be throughly investigated.
There is no way another country will take foreign prisoners. It will become a liability issue, IMO. I welcome the idea of sending them to their own countries to serve their sentence. That however, will mean that that country has the right to do what they want with them. Which means they may not serve their full sentences.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:13 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,536,422 times
Quote:
I like this idea for a variety of reasons, especially being a deterrent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration