Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 02:01 PM

439 posts, read 557,476 times

Advertisements

a hero on the cros

In the beginning of Islam the Muslims suffered too much hurts and attacks and persecution in their own home land from the atheists until it became impossible to live in their home land ( Mecca MAKKAH) and they had to immigrate to Abyssinia and Medina

One day a battle happened between the Muslims and the atheists of Mecca
The battle of Badr.
The Muslims won and many atheist were killed one of them his name was Alhareth and he was killed by a Muslim named Khubaib ibn Adi .
The sons of Alharth knew that their father was killed by Khubaib .
One day Khubaib was captured by some people and they took him to Mecca to sell him
In Mecca the name Khubaib was news until it reached to the sons of Alhareth
They wanted to buy him and to revenge for their father
Also most the atheists in Mecca wanted to buy him to revenge for those who were killed in the battle of Badr.
Then all of them agreed to buy him.
Then they took him outside Mecca to enjoy killing him.
Their leader Abu Sufyan addressed him saying:
"I adjure you by Allah, don’t you wish that
Muhammad were here in your place so that we might cut off his head, and
that you were with your family?"
Khubaib answered,
"By Allâh, I do not wish that
Muhammad [pbuh] now were in the place I occupy or that a thorn could hurt him,
and that I were sitting with my family.
Abu Sufyan remarked, "I have not seen any people who love anyone the way the Companions of Muhammad love Muhammad."

Then they asked the one whose
father had been killed by Khubaib himself, to crucify him
They collect palms woods and made a big cross and they killed him and crucified him
Birds of prey and falcons and Hawks were circling above his body waiting for people to go to eat his body, but they changed their mind and went away
later some Muslims saw the crucified body and they released him and buried him.

YouTube - ‪The Message «Part 4»‬‏
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2011, 02:17 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,738,258 times
Where the "atheists of Mecca" actual atheists by definition, or just people that had a different god?

Old 06-30-2011, 03:35 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,050,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe90 View Post
Where the "atheists of Mecca" actual atheists by definition, or just people that had a different god?

The beliefs were polytheistic. The Kabaa was filled with idols. They weren't atheists but believed in different gods.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:04 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,208,531 times
Thanks guys, was gonna clear that "atheists" part up but y'all already beat me to it.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:06 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,208,531 times
Sooo.. Jesus was "just a prophet, nothing else" but this character is a hero because he killed some people?

stop prosetylizing, or at least practice it more before you do it...

Old 07-01-2011, 01:58 AM

439 posts, read 557,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Sooo.. Jesus was "just a prophet, nothing else" but this character is a hero because he killed some people?

stop prosetylizing, or at least practice it more before you do it...

thank you for the advise

here is all the details of the story in a proper english.

........One day, one of Al-Haarith's daughters entered where he was kept as a captive at Al-Haarith's house.
She quickly hurried out, calling the people to see an unbelievable thing! "By Allah, I saw .......http://www.islambasics.com/view.php?bkID=6&chapter=30

Last edited by finalmessage; 07-01-2011 at 02:41 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam