Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-11-2016, 08:42 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,664,439 times

Advertisements

al-Bara’ ibn ‘Aazib said:

“We went out with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) for the funeral of a man from among the Ansaar,
and we reached the grave whilst it was still being dug.
The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sat down and we sat down around him, and it was as if we had birds on our heads.

In his hand was a stick with which he was scratching in the earth.

He raised his head and said,

‘Seek refuge with Allaah from the punishment of the grave,’ two or three times.

Then he said,

‘Verily, when the believing slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him angels from heaven with white faces, as if their faces are the sun.
They bring with them one of the shrouds of Paradise and some of the perfume of Paradise.
They sit with him as far as the eye can see.
Then the Angel of Death (peace be upon him) comes to him and sits by his head and says,

‘O pure soul, come out to the forgiveness and pleasure of Allaah.’

Then his soul comes flowing out like a drop of water flowing from a cup.
Then he takes the soul, and no sooner does he seize it but they take it and place it in that shroud and perfume. Then out of it comes the most excellent fragrance of musk to be found on the face of the earth.

Then they ascend with it and they do not pass by any group of angels but the angels ask,

‘Who is this pure soul?’ and they reply, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so’ – using the best names by which he was known on earth.

Then they bring it to the lowest heaven, and ask for it to be opened, and it is opened for him. Those who are of high rank in each heaven accompany it until they approach the next heaven, and so it goes until it reaches the seventh heaven.

Then Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says:

‘Record the book of My slave in ‘Illiyoon (the highest heaven) and take him back to the earth, for I created them from it, and I shall return them to it, then I shall take them out from it again.’

Then his soul is returned to his body and two angels come and make him sit up, and ask him,
‘Who is your Lord.’
He says, ‘Allaah.’
They ask, ‘What is your religion?
’ He says, ‘My religion is Islam.’
They ask, ‘Who is this man that was sent amongst you?’
He says, ‘He is the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him.’
They ask him, ‘What knowledge do you have?’
He says, 'I read the Book of Allaah and I believed in it.’

Then a voice will call out from heaven,

‘My slave has spoken the truth. Prepare for him a bed from Paradise and give him clothes from Paradise, and open for him a door to Paradise.’

And he will feel its breeze and smell its fragrance, and his grave will be widened for him as far as his eye can see.

Then a man with a handsome face, beautiful clothes and a pleasant fragrance will come to him and say,

‘Good news! This is the day that you were promised.’
He will say, ‘Who are you? You face looks as if it brings good news.’

He will say, 'I am your good deeds.’

(The deceased) will say, ‘O Lord, let the Hour come so that I may see my family and my wealth again.’

When the disbelieving slave is about to depart this world and enter the Hereafter, there come down to him angels from heaven with black faces, bringing with them sackcloth. They sit with him as far as the eye can see. Then the Angel of Death comes to him and sits by his head and says,

‘O evil soul, come out to the wrath and anger of Allaah.’

Then his soul disperses in his body and is dragged out like a skewer being pulled out of wet wool. Then he takes the soul, and no sooner does he seize it but they take it and place it in that sackcloth. Then out of it comes the most putrid stench of rotten flesh to be found on the face of the earth.
Then they ascend with it and they do not pass by any group of angels but the angels ask,

‘Who is this evil soul?’
and they reply, ‘It is So and so the son of So and so’ – using the worst names by which he was known on earth.

Then they bring it to the lowest heaven, and ask for it to be opened, and it is not opened for him.”

Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) recited (interpretation of the meaning):

“… For them the gates of heaven will not be opened, and they will not enter Paradise until the camel goes through the eye of the needle” [al-A’raaf 7:40].
Then he said,

“Then Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, says:

‘Record the book of My slave in Sijjeen (the lowest Hell) in the lowest earth.

Then his soul is cast down.”

Then he recited (interpretation of the meaning):
“… and whoever assigns partners to Allaah, it is as if he had fallen from the sky, and the birds had snatched him, or the wind had thrown him to a far off place.” [al-Hajj 22:31].
He said, “Then his soul is returned to his body and two angels come and make him sit up, and ask him,

‘Who is your Lord.’

He says, ‘Oh, oh, I don’t know.’

They ask, ‘What is your religion?’

They ask, ‘Who is this man that was sent amongst you?’

Then a voice will call out from heaven,

‘He is lying. Prepare for him a bed from Hell and open for him a door to Hell.’

And he will feel its hot winds and smell its stench, and his grave will be constricted for him until his ribs interlock.

Then a man with an ugly face, ugly clothes and a horrible stench will come to him and say, ‘

Bad news! This is the day that you were warned about.’

He will say, ‘Who are you? You face looks as if it brings bad news.’

He will say, 'I am your evil deeds.’

(The deceased) will say, ‘O Lord, do not let the Hour come!’”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 05:12 PM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) once came to her in a state of fear and said,
"None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.
Woe unto the Arabs from a danger that has come near.
An opening has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this,"

making a circle with his thumb and index finger.
Zainab bint Jahsh said,
"O Allah's Messenger Shall we be destroyed even though there are pious persons among us?"
He said,
"Yes, when the evil person will increase."

Old 02-08-2016, 11:59 AM

Some people said,
"O Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)
Meat is brought to us by some people and we are not sure whether the name of Allah has been mentioned on it or not
(at the time of slaughtering the animals)."

Allah's Messenger (peace and blessing of Allah be upon himﷺ) said (to them),
"Mention the name of Allah and eat it."

Old 02-26-2016, 09:59 PM

The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said
The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah
and they do not eclipse because of the death of someone
but Allah frightens His devotees with them.

Old 03-06-2016, 09:30 PM

Buraydah said:
When the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed a commander to lead an army or a raiding party,
he would advise him to fear Allaah with regard to himself and the Muslims with him, then he said:
“Fight in the name of Allaah and for the sake of Allaah.
Fight those who disbelieve in Allaah,
fight but do not steal from the war booty (before it is shared out), betray, or mutilate.
Do not kill children.
If you meet your enemy of the mushrikeen, call them to three things, and whichever one of them they respond to, accept that from them and leave them alone.
Then call them to Islam and if they respond, accept that from them and leave them alone.
If they refuse but they pay the jizyah, then they have responded to you, so accept that from them and leave them alone.
If they refuse then seek the help of Allaah and fight them…”

Old 03-16-2016, 12:53 AM

23 posts, read 14,250 times
Thank you brother.

Old 03-19-2016, 10:09 PM

People will keep on asking questions until someone will say,
‘Allaah created the universe, but who created Allaah?’
Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, ‘Amantu Billaah (I believe in Allaah).

Old 03-24-2016, 11:10 AM

3 posts, read 1,464 times
Storied and a short biography of Prophet Muhammad ( Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam )

[URL="http://mydearprophet.com/"]http://mydearprophet.com/[/URL]

Old 05-02-2016, 07:50 PM

1,601 posts, read 1,163,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
People will keep on asking questions until someone will say,
‘Allaah created the universe, but who created Allaah?’
Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, ‘Amantu Billaah (I believe in Allaah).
That is not an answer. It is evasion.

And I could say this:

A giant and all powerful squid created the universe, but who created the giant and all powerful squid?’
Whoever encounters anything like that, let him say, I believe in the giant and all powerful squid!!

It's meaningless.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:07 PM

2,049 posts, read 1,065,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post

“The prayer of Dhu’l-Noon (Prophet Jonah peace be upon him )
when he was in the belly of the fish:
Laa ilaaha illa Anta, subhaanaka inni kuntu min al-zaalimeen (There is no god but You, glory to You, verily I was one of the wrongdoers).
A Muslim never calls upon his Lord with these words concerning any matter, but his prayer is answered
Was he speaks Arabic
Because a nun is the (yonan) and his language he was spoken is the Hebrew
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam