Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2011, 10:05 PM

20 posts, read 32,389 times

Advertisements

Any Black Hebrew Israelite Believers? Or any questions about BHI.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:55 PM

5,553 posts, read 8,010,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroe View Post
Not sure which flavor of the group you belong to, but how do you guys differentiate between the Africans who are [allegedly] from Ham and those [allegedly] from Shem? I never got a clear answer on that.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:10 PM

They claim to be descendants of shem which were of the three sons of Noah. If you look unto any regular bible dictionary and look up Ham. Ham descendants were of africans, but not the negroes. Only god has the natural ability to see if one is african or shem because of similar features. hope you understand.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:26 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,778,755 times
You may want to reword and expand your question to include Ethiopian Jews.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
You may want to reword and expand your question to include Ethiopian Jews.
nawwww, but what are your thoughts on BHI?

Old 01-17-2011, 12:00 AM

63,884 posts, read 40,157,333 times
Quote:
nawwww, but what are your thoughts on BHI?
Sounds very racist to me. I believe I even heard something a while back about some extremists claiming black supremacy as BHI. The Southern Poverty Law Center was the source.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,236,875 times
Quote:
Yah man...the real Jew was Dark skinned..Blackman...some were in time is the answer....

For the first was Blacker the black...being the Shadow man....this being the Spirit of inverted light....so we do not see him in the dark..or that he stands out in the dark because he is darker than blackness.

But as Christ said..he is the light, in the dark...and when we put that light in the darkness, we can see the shadow man...Now is God that shadow man?

In the begining there was darkness. and in the Darkness there was God.
And God said Let there be Light...for before saying it ,there was no light of a certain kind to see colour or shape or form !

And in that the light came into being in the darkness God saw himself!
This is the Christ, or word...The Light was made By the word of God!

And this Light was pure, and sound, and strong, and true...and with God, they made everything else!

Now I have seen the shadow man...as a child sowing certain seeds for the birds....and I have witnessed to some degree some very odd events throughout my life time...Not DMT related, and I have witness to some of those things written in scripture...so it could not be DMT that effected us all at the same time, that witnessed it...on that day, in that timeline..for some reasons unknown to me, or them...but it did happen!

And because I know I saw somethng odd...doesn't make me a drug head, nor a misfiring of nurons in my head due to lack of sleep or some mental disorder..at that time,....cause it happened Just like the Bible said it would.
!!!..."the pure of heart shall see God"...wonder why no more I do....because now I read the word of God....and it says it will be so...and then it is so by the word of him who made everything!...so the fulfilling is happening right now!...and will continue to happen till it is finished...

Some see, and some others do not see....some hear, and some other do not hear....some know, and still some others do not know!

And that is the way it is , Not because God wanted it that way....but because Humans are stuborn, foolish, and unwise...and to some extent unintelligent, and in denial of the truth.....even when the signs, and other oddities are before them...they make excuses and say I need a pill or a doctor...my mind is fleeting, and my eyes decieve me...eh?

But how can that be if it has been foretold in the distant past...that something of this magniatude comes to the forefront, and shows itself as being fulfilled?
and there are many witnesses...Well then something is a miss...eh?

I was told by the Rastaman, that the "true Jew" (slave of God) is someone who fulfills God's word and will....But there are false JEWS also...

Not those who continually break his commandments, covenants, and precepts!..nor those who allow them to be broken!
And certainly not those who change the word and will of truth of Gods own words...so none enter the tents of meeting....
Surely one sees the system they have made is now legalizing all sorts of SINS and evils..changing the wedlock....slaughtering people cause they fa;sely Judge them as criminals...in wars, and making inroads to war, through underhandedness, and deception... and such...
How long do you think that sort of behavior is going to last in the presence of the LORD THY GOD?

Time, a double time, and a half a time!!!....is the accounting of the one!

Not much time left...Moderator cut: delete

Last edited by Miss Blue; 01-19-2011 at 02:39 PM.. Reason: religion bashing/baiting not allowed

Old 01-17-2011, 08:04 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,046,850 times
Here are some links but they sound a bit racist.

Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black Hebrew Israelites (BHI)

Black Hebrew Israelite FAQ

True Israel The Seed of Jacob - Black Hebrew Israelites

Old 01-18-2011, 09:48 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,624,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
Yah man...the real Jew was Dark skinned..Blackman...some were in time is the answer...
You really don't want to start with that "real Jew" business. Because that could lead to comments along the lines of what a "real Christian" is (and since Jesus of Nazareth was not a Christian, there would be an awful lot of nastiness going back and forth, probably leading to this thread being closed).

How about going back and trying that again, only this time showing a little more consideration?

Old 01-18-2011, 02:45 PM

I kinda wanted a discussion about the "real jews", but I wanted proof and not just speculation with racial comments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism