Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 04:16 AM

5 posts, read 5,251 times

Advertisements

If you're willing to do some x ray. You can probably find work in the field. There's a few mobile companies that always seem to be looking for work. Theres High turnover with them because the work isnt glamorous and the pay isnt great
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2016, 12:16 PM

1,286 posts, read 1,482,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkcty View Post
Many "community" hospitals are under construction in Clark County. Two are on West Flamingo and 215, the other on Fort Apache and Twain, both in the Spring Valley area. Also a similar community hospital has sign up on Sahara/Decatur area.
Which companies are building these new community hospitals? When are they projected to be finished? I want to Google it to find more information.

Old 11-07-2016, 12:39 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,519,662 times
Oh all medical people, please come here.
You are needed.

Ft Apache Southern Hills ER opens soon.

The one on Flamingo will be several months yet.

Old 11-07-2016, 01:05 PM

572 posts, read 1,684,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Oh all medical people, please come here.
You are needed.

Ft Apache Southern Hills ER opens soon.

The one on Flamingo will be several months yet.
Yeah, but meanwhile most won't even give you the time of day unless you are basically sleeping in the parking lot. Even with a local address, I can't get even a phone interview And I have very big names on my resume (not to gloat, but I've worked for two of the top hospitals in the country).

Old 11-07-2016, 05:50 PM

1,286 posts, read 1,482,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyjones978 View Post
Yeah, but meanwhile most won't even give you the time of day unless you are basically sleeping in the parking lot. Even with a local address, I can't get even a phone interview And I have very big names on my resume (not to gloat, but I've worked for two of the top hospitals in the country).
Really? Are you an RN? This is somewhat worrisome to me, I'm an experienced RN from out of state hoping to get a few hospital positions in the valley. I'm going to use my parents Vegas address when applying, sheesh.

Old 11-07-2016, 11:34 PM

145 posts, read 147,381 times
When we moved out here a few years ago my girlfriend put out a bunch of resumes on some hospital job site...not sure what it was. She had an interview and was hired within a week. RN. She had minimal prior experience.

Old 11-08-2016, 09:12 AM

572 posts, read 1,684,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude91 View Post
Really? Are you an RN? This is somewhat worrisome to me, I'm an experienced RN from out of state hoping to get a few hospital positions in the valley. I'm going to use my parents Vegas address when applying, sheesh.
No, I'm not an RN. RNs do tend to fare better than those of us on the admin side.

Old 11-08-2016, 11:50 AM

3,475 posts, read 3,279,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethro80 View Post
When we moved out here a few years ago my girlfriend put out a bunch of resumes on some hospital job site...not sure what it was. She had an interview and was hired within a week. RN. She had minimal prior experience.
Please ask your gf what site that was and post it here in order to help other. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2016, 09:51 PM

2,719 posts, read 3,491,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude91 View Post
Which companies are building these new community hospitals? When are they projected to be finished? I want to Google it to find more information.
There are two in Spring Valley, one on Flamingo/215 Beltway and the other on Fort Apache and West Twain. One I believe is a satellite hospital for Southern Hills while the other is a new player in town. I'll take photos later. The latter is nearing completion while the former is progressing rapidly across the way from PKWY Tavern on West Flamingo.

Old 11-09-2016, 03:39 PM

145 posts, read 147,381 times
To my surprise the websites she used was indeed and jobs .com. I could have swore she said it was something different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas