Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2009, 06:50 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,663,718 times

Advertisements

I agree with Daddys, Lex. There is more to life than women. Don't ask me what, but there is.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:59 PM

471 posts, read 624,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
Ok dudes so I'm at my comp now - much easier to type. Basically what I've noticed is that many women treat men as either

A) An Investment

B) A Cash Cow

1. First I'll discuss the investment man. I've noticed when I tell a girl I'm in school and going to be a doctor they get all impressed - almost as if I'm already a doctor lol. These women probably think of me as a "good catch" and treat me so. One lady insinuated that she wanted to move in with me. It's quite ridiculous IMHO.

2. Now I'll discuss the cash cow type of guy. The cash cow type of guy is the guy who doesn't necessarily have a good career or future but is willing to spend money a girl b/c he think she loves him. These women fool these guys into thinking they love them and the end result ends in an empty wallet for the guy. Of course these women are not really interested in the guy because his career/future does meet the woman's expectations. For example, this one guy would buy lingerie for what he though was his loyal girlfriend. She'd go return it and get 1/2 cash back and go pay her bills. When he ran out of money she left, and he committed suicide.

I wanted to see if other people also notice many (not all) women in Las Vegas who treat men like A) or B) from the post above

Let's discuss...please. All opinions and comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. BUT, let's please try to keep this dialogue more on the issues and do our best to stay away from personal attacks and statements that stray away from the quoted text above.

Thanks!

Old 01-24-2009, 07:06 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,942,825 times
Sadly, you have not found a C or D yet. When you do or if you do (and they do exist), add those. You must know that there are more personalities than those two out there. If not, you really are buried in the sticks.

Seems that you are more concerned with how you appear than alot of women are.

Old 01-24-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199
Ok dudes so I'm at my comp now - much easier to type. Basically what I've noticed is that many women treat men as either

A) An Investment

B) A Cash Cow

1. First I'll discuss the investment man. I've noticed when I tell a girl I'm in school and going to be a doctor they get all impressed - almost as if I'm already a doctor lol. These women probably think of me as a "good catch" and treat me so. One lady insinuated that she wanted to move in with me. It's quite ridiculous IMHO.

2. Now I'll discuss the cash cow type of guy. The cash cow type of guy is the guy who doesn't necessarily have a good career or future but is willing to spend money a girl b/c he think she loves him. These women fool these guys into thinking they love them and the end result ends in an empty wallet for the guy. Of course these women are not really interested in the guy because his career/future does meet the woman's expectations. For example, this one guy would buy lingerie for what he though was his loyal girlfriend. She'd go return it and get 1/2 cash back and go pay her bills. When he ran out of money she left, and he committed suicide.

I wanted to see if other people also notice many (not all) women in Las Vegas who treat men like A) or B) from the post above

Let's discuss...please. All opinions and comments are not only welcomed but encouraged. BUT, let's please try to keep this dialogue more on the issues and do our best to stay away from personal attacks and statements that stray away from the quoted text above.

I said all of the women I've met, and I do believe there are A LOT of women in Vegas who treat men like A) and B)

Old 01-24-2009, 08:31 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,490,387 times
I believe true love is found most often when not trying to make it happen so hard.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:10 PM

2,086 posts, read 6,846,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusman199 View Post
Quote:

A) An Investment

B) A Cash Cow

I said all of the women I've met, and I do believe there are A LOT of women in Vegas who treat men like A) and B)
I meant no disrespect by my earlier post. It was not a personal attack, and in my opinion was more than relevant to the discussion at hand. What I posted was merely and observation based on an assumption. However my assumption had merit as I based it off of what you write.

The problem with your theory about women in general and specifically women in Vegas is that you base your assumptions on a belief. However your belief has no basis in reality and there is nothing to back up your belief, not even personal experience.

My extensive life experience (35 years anyway, I suppose it is all relative) and my 15 years of experience in Las Vegas lead me to believe that the majority of women anywhere in general, and in Vegas in particular, fall neither in group A nor group B. Are there women that fall into these particular categories? Of course, and I'm sure that there are quite a few but not many in a relative sense to the female population in total. To prove my point, up until I got my wife pregnant I was broke as a joke. She was my second long term relationship and I had plenty of flings prior to meeting her. As a matter of fact, without going into too much detail I lived out of a backpack for 3 years. You would not believe how many girls I hooked up with while I was homeless. Not saying I hooked up with thousands or anything, but I am actually surprised that I hooked up with any. My point is that you are either fishing from the wrong pond or you are using the wrong bait.

Old 01-24-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:

A) An Investment

B) A Cash Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys///M3 View Post
I meant no disrespect by my earlier post. It was not a personal attack, and in my opinion was more than relevant to the discussion at hand. What I posted was merely and observation based on an assumption. However my assumption had merit as I based it off of what you write.

The problem with your theory about women in general and specifically women in Vegas is that you base your assumptions on a belief. However your belief has no basis in reality and there is nothing to back up your belief, not even personal experience.

My extensive life experience (35 years anyway, I suppose it is all relative) and my 15 years of experience in Las Vegas lead me to believe that the majority of women anywhere in general, and in Vegas in particular, fall neither in group A nor group B. Are there women that fall into these particular categories? Of course, and I'm sure that there are quite a few but not many in a relative sense to the female population in total. To prove my point, up until I got my wife pregnant I was broke as a joke. She was my second long term relationship and I had plenty of flings prior to meeting her. As a matter of fact, without going into too much detail I lived out of a backpack for 3 years. You would not believe how many girls I hooked up with while I was homeless. Not saying I hooked up with thousands or anything, but I am actually surprised that I hooked up with any. My point is that you are either fishing from the wrong pond or you are using the wrong bait.

Wow I'm loving the dialogue. NOW we're getting the convo started!

I don't know man. Maybe it could be just the kind of women I'm in to. Sure that could be the case. I mean maybe it's just the type of women

I like or the type of women I've attracted. I like the kind of woman that paints her nails (pink preferably), takes good care of herself,

hangs out in the mall, goes for a massage, gets her makeup done, has fake ones, bleached blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

The women on Brett Michael's Rock of Love are kind of what I'm looking for... In my experience, they usually treat men like A) or B)...

P.S. Excellent Dialogue folks. Your turn

Old 01-24-2009, 10:10 PM

252 posts, read 905,964 times
I think this would be a great convo to have on your new blog, lex! Why don't you fire it up there.... we'll all be waiting.

Old 01-24-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.gomonas View Post
I think this would be a great convo to have on your new blog, lex! Why don't you fire it up there.... we'll all be waiting.

I'm just afraid no one is going to read it . Anyway back on topic.

Quote:

A) An Investment

B) A Cash Cow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddys///M3

Wow I'm loving the dialogue. NOW we're getting the convo started!

I don't know man. Maybe it could be just the kind of women I'm in to. Sure that could be the case. I mean maybe it's just the type of women

I like or the type of women I've attracted. I like the kind of woman that paints her nails (pink preferably), takes good care of herself,

hangs out in the mall, goes for a massage, gets her makeup done, has fake ones, bleached blonde hair, and bright blue eyes.

The women on Brett Michael's Rock of Love are kind of what I'm looking for... In my experience, they usually treat men like A) or B)...

P.S. Excellent Dialogue folks. Your turn

Old 01-25-2009, 01:27 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,279,380 times
If you want women like on Rock of Love, move yourself to Los Angeles, pretend you are a washed up rock star and they will come to you in droves, along with their gigantic fake breasts and their willingness to do most anything for you, as long as you have the cash and the drugs.
I, personally, do not know of women like that in Las Vegas. Most women here in LV are just normal women, thinking of getting married some day, having kids or not, having careers and not necessarily depending on a man to support them. Lexus, I hate to say it, but you are living in fantasyland if you think all women in LV are like the one's on Rock of Love. Go west, they are in L.A waiting for you and your lexus. (and lots of cash)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas