Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-16-2011, 12:04 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
I hope you realize the irony in this statement. A lot of gay guys are obsessed with working out and getting buff. People are calling you gay in a literal way?
Im not obsessed with working out and getting buff. And yes people are calling me gay in a literal way

Old 07-16-2011, 12:44 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,504,856 times
F them! Anyone who judges a person solely by appearance is to shallow to bother with anyway. A lot of the body builder types are so into themselves that, as soon as one talks to them, realizes it best to run away.

Last edited by jfkIII; 07-16-2011 at 12:55 PM..

Old 07-16-2011, 01:05 PM

2,557 posts, read 4,569,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Im not obsessed with working out and getting buff. And yes people are calling me gay in a literal way
What I meant to say is that there's tons of buff gay guys. To call someone gay because they aren't muscular is just a projection of their own insecurities. Truth be told, it's probably a sign that they may actually be a repressed or self hating homosexual. Next time you have someone call you gay because of your body type you should just encourage them to come out of the closet. That will take the wind out of their sails real quick.

Old 07-16-2011, 03:37 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,667,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
Trust me, I was I was skinny again as it is a lot better than being fat. I have now surpassed 200 pounds as I hibernated all winter eating Domino's Pizza. I am now working on it, but it slowly takes time.
Oy, some of us are fat. I'm down to 307, with a BMI of 44, but I don't let that stop me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
aqualung...man, once ya get ta truck drivin' you can not only get plenty a Tull but you can score some Foghat, Nugent, whatever you want en masse. Rock On!
I'll probably end up getting sattelite radio in my tractor. We'll see what my partner wants, since I'm externing with Covenant.

Quote:
Most, but not all woman want a lean man even if he is skinny. However, they prefer a lean man who is muscular without being to big. The picture below is a good example of what almost all women consider attractive:

When a man gets fat all things change. NO women will look at them, even the fat ones. It is better to be skinny and effeminate than be fat and muscular when it comes to attracting the opposite sex. Of course being fat with no muscle is the absolute worst.
I like to think that I have the most important of the "massive muscles", the one between my ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I took these pics out on a drive yesterday, I drove up 215 to Decatur and then on up to Grand Teton, then headed down Jones to Ann Rd, enjoy. Btw I wanted to upload these to the picture thread but it is closed

Iron Mountain Ranch subdivision along GT
I like this last one, since I used to live in the Iron Mountain Ranch in the Jones & Horse area. It was a nice area, but it's a real son of a biscuit eater getting to the bus.

Quote:
I am officially now obese weighing 207 at 5'10'' tall, and am continuing to get fatter. I weighed myself at the Albertsons on the way home this morning. I can tell a huge difference in the way I am treated by not only women but men too. I cannot believe I put on over 40 pounds this winter. All I did was stay home, drink beer, and order restaurant food online. I am so disgusted in myself that I let myself go. When I moved here, I weighed 150 pounds and wore 32 inch waist pants. I now wear 38 inch waist pants. I should have done something earlier instead of keep buying bigger pants. I have been trying to diet for the last month but it is not working. Every time I start to lose weight my hunger goes crazy and I end up eating everything in site. Last Saturday, I ordered two medium pizzas from Domino's. I could not believe I ate BOTH pizzas at once. I need to do something because this is killing my self esteem. I felt like running in front of a car on the way home from the strip.
My friend, ****. You are not obese. I'm 5'10", and I weigh 100lbs more than you do. I haven't measured my waist these days, but I'm a lot bigger than you are. If you can manage to get your hands on some vitamins, get some B-12 (which I should do). It's supposed to help with your energy levels, and helps with weigh loss. I'd get some, but I don't have the money right now. I need to find a part time job, at least until, God willing, I get out on my externship. Right now, I want to see the new Harry Potter movie (I'm a Hagrid fan), but I don't have the money at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
geez...I hope what happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas!
Only with a shot of penicillin!

Sorry to hear about that naked boy, poor kid.

Old 07-16-2011, 08:40 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,838,016 times
I got back from Vegas last Tuesday and our wheather has sucked. So I booked another trip. I'll be back in 3 weeks. :-)

Old 07-16-2011, 08:51 PM

23,223 posts, read 29,056,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
Next time you have someone call you gay because of your body type you should just encourage them to come out of the closet. That will take the wind out of their sails real quick.
Another way to take the wind out of their sails is to quote Sigmund Freud: We're all born bisexual!

There! You slapped them across the face without touching them!

Last edited by tijlover; 07-16-2011 at 08:52 PM.. Reason: edit

Old 07-16-2011, 08:54 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,838,016 times
Here's a funny little video my nephew is in.

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...le&h=tAQDhM_Oo

Old 07-17-2011, 12:55 PM

208 posts, read 350,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Another way to take the wind out of their sails is to quote Sigmund Freud: We're all born bisexual!

There! You slapped them across the face without touching them!
If we're all born bisexual why does my wife refuse to have the threesome ive been begging for for 20yrs (...and no jfk...im not going to let her suggest the 3rd be another guy )

Old 07-17-2011, 01:23 PM

2,753 posts, read 6,667,285 times
I was just surfing on Facebook and I found this.

‪strange names.You called it WHAT!!!!‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy!!!

Old 07-17-2011, 02:46 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualung8705 View Post
I was just surfing on Facebook and I found this.

‪strange names.You called it WHAT!!!!‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy!!!
We used to sell spotted dick at Publix back in Florida. It is a british product, the British residents and tourists alike would buy it all the time, we always got a good laugh out of it when we would stock the shelves after closing. I think its like a pudding or canned cake of some sort, I forgot what exactly
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas