Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2010, 07:59 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate Gambler43 View Post
Hi LVD!

Now this is the attitude I can appreciate from you. Be yourself; don't hurt anyone--but stand your ground.

You are a smart guy and it is fine to have your opinions that you are entitled to and let that be known.

I am not a judgemental person so I like good exchanges that really show how people feel.

Repetitive platitudes get old; keep your edge Vegas people!

p.s. I am an old gambling buddy of LVD's from 1.5 years ago

Lived in Vegas 3 times over the years and may stay again {but will have a car and my own place next time}. Last time I made it until May and then had to get out cause of the oven-esque heat.
For the sauna that is South Florida?

Old 11-21-2010, 09:09 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,252,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
For the sauna that is South Florida?
No, he moved to San Diego. I wish I could have went with him. I guess he has moved to Miami since then.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerate Gambler43 View Post
Hi LVD!

Now this is the attitude I can appreciate from you. Be yourself; don't hurt anyone--but stand your ground.

You are a smart guy and it is fine to have your opinions that you are entitled to and let that be known.

I am not a judgemental person so I like good exchanges that really show how people feel.

Repetitive platitudes get old; keep your edge Vegas people!

p.s. I am an old gambling buddy of LVD's from 1.5 years ago

Lived in Vegas 3 times over the years and may stay again {but will have a car and my own place next time}. Last time I made it until May and then had to get out cause of the oven-esque heat.
If you come back, let me know. I sure could use a friend.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:12 AM

10,034 posts, read 9,512,383 times
Las Vegas Drunk and Degenerate Gambler? Now all we need are a drug addict and sex addict on the board.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:42 AM

11,177 posts, read 16,026,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
I have been at work since 3pm and I have not drank anything since last night. Really, this is how I always felt so there will be no apologies this time.
You know, that is even a sadder statement than if you confirmed you were drunk when you posted your sophomoric attack of Davie.

Ooooh, I don't like you anymore Davie and besides, your girlfriend is ugly, nyah, nyah, nyah.

On second thought, I shouldn't call that sophomoric because that would be insulting to sophomores. I haven't heard anything like that since jr. high.

Even though Davie apparently hurt your feelings, you're a grown man.

Isn't it about time you started acting like one?

Old 11-21-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
You know, that is even a sadder statement than if you confirmed you were drunk when you posted your sophomoric attack of Davie.

Ooooh, I don't like you anymore Davie and besides, your girlfriend is ugly, nyah, nyah, nyah.

On second thought, I shouldn't call that sophomoric because that would be insulting to sophomores. I haven't heard anything like that since jr. high.

Even though Davie apparently hurt your feelings, you're a grown man.

Isn't it about time you started acting like one?
The reason I said that was because of what Davie told me. I was more so calling her ugly based on her actions, not her looks. He then came back yesterday and admitted he lied to me. I know Davie on a much more personal level than probably anyone on here. I have talked to him for hours on end on the phone. Now that I think about it, he has lied to me so much that I should have realized it. It is time to move on. I do not want to talk about Davie anymore.

Old 11-21-2010, 10:07 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,124,231 times
Waaaaaaaaaah

Old 11-21-2010, 04:24 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
Getting off the soap opera for a bit, what a lovely day today. Blustery and cooler. Looking forward to more days like this.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:37 PM

11,177 posts, read 16,026,528 times
Default An Unexpected HOA Benefit

Went to start my car this morning and it was completely dead. I then started Googling towing companies to try to find one that would come out to my house on a Sunday for a reasonable charge. (I was trying to be price conscious even though State Farm would have reimbursed me for the charge.)

While I was conducting my research, my wife was out in the yard talking with a neighbor and she happened to bring up the dead battery problem. Our neighbor then informed us that the HOA provides that service to homeowners at no charge. All I needed to do was to call the front gate, give them my address, and then they would send over one of the mobile units to jump-start my car. My wife passed on this info to me and 15 minutes later my problem was resolved.

I might be back on this thread at a future date bitching about receiving a speeding citation from one of the roving guards, but today I love them.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:43 PM

1,410 posts, read 3,320,560 times
Are you serious Pink? It's so darn cold, I even had to turn my furnace on. And it's heavy grey and overcast; just like Ohio. Oh, and I'm way up high and the wind has never stopped blowing. Three more days of this forecast which takes me right up to the day I do leave for grey Ohio. My dogs are so confused. I let them out the back to go to the bathroom where they run out and squat real fast and then huddle by the sliders again to get let back into the warmth. Once in the house, they immediately run to the front door, the door they use when we take walks, thinking if we go out THAT door they will get back into nice Las Vegas weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas