Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 05:43 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,586,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
Get your head out of the sand. This TEEN had an agenda behind why she reported it.This TEEN is a COLLEGE student. Apparently was planning to go into the LEGAL field. Don't think a person that does what she did should EVER be allowed to practice law ever! Or any related field. At her age she knew what she was doing! This is not just a stupid thing a teen did situation & you know it. She KNOWINGLY filed a false hate crime report against Muslims....many Muslims are doing the same thing everyday now. Then she posts it on her usually private FB page. but makes he post about this FALSE incident for everyone to see & share. Even a kids knows WHY she did that. Made it go viral purposely for attention. STUPID!

A message has to be sent once & for all. File a FALSE report to authorities...you WILL pay the piper. PERIOD. End of story. It MUST be known to everyone that they will pay the price if caught. Only way to curb this behaviour in our society.

And I stand by everything I said.
I can't tell if you are serious or trolling. If it's the former, you have some serious issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 06:08 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,208,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
I can't tell if you are serious or trolling. If it's the former, you have some serious issues.
I am DEAD serious!

Old 12-16-2016, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
That kid is a spawn of Satan. Burn her at the stake!!!
And her little dog too!!!
Agree...but not the dog...I love animals.

Old 12-16-2016, 06:51 PM

1,919 posts, read 7,109,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tummymumma View Post
Lol... Does anyone remember when they were Kids. Going by this logic, my entire high school would be on probation.

Did your entire high school pull antics that involved the police and the entire nation, religion, hate crimes, facebook, politics, etc, when they pulled their antics, back in "the day"?

Old 12-16-2016, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glad2BHere View Post
Did your entire high school pull antics that involved the police and the entire nation, religion, hate crimes, facebook, politics, etc, when they pulled their antics, back in "the day"?
Yep. My how times have changed. Social Media has changed the way everything is now. We did not have all that back in the day.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:29 PM

A teen should be expelled and their family deprived of social benefits because a teen did a dumb thing? Lighten up, Francis.

I do find it common that those most dependent on social benefits are the most willing to strip it from other, "lesser," people. It's an interesting social phenomenon.

Old 12-16-2016, 08:57 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,537,528 times
Quote:
Police - yes, of course
entire nation - what does this even mean?
religion - probably, sure
hate crimes - swastikas being painted and around schools on and off as long as i can remember.
facebook - no since there was none, but internet, oh most definitely yes
politics - sure

Entire high school? You know what hyperbole is, yes? Point is a lot of good, or at least not evil, kids f*ck up. Life is too short to obsess about this stuff or vehemently wish ill will/shame on a teen. Come on. The liberal NYC mayor who I'm sure you all hate has even heaped scorn on her. She's getting her punishment, I'm sure.

Old 12-16-2016, 09:18 PM

1,919 posts, read 7,109,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson station View Post
Police - yes, of course
entire nation - what does this even mean?
religion - probably, sure
hate crimes - swastikas being painted and around schools on and off as long as i can remember.
facebook - no since there was none, but internet, oh most definitely yes
politics - sure

Entire high school? You know what hyperbole is, yes? Point is a lot of good, or at least not evil, kids f*ck up. Life is too short to obsess about this stuff or vehemently wish ill will/shame on a teen. Come on. The liberal NYC mayor who I'm sure you all hate has even heaped scorn on her. She's getting her punishment, I'm sure.
Entire nation means what this chic claimed effects each of us in the entire nation in one way or another. She furthered the divide by falsely and publicly further fueling a war regarding politics and religion.Name ONE instance in your high school where one single event involved all of the above aspects. I would like to see the stories of what happened in your high school that would rival the magnitude of what she claimed and the news attention any of it received. Show us some news articles to prove it. This chic falsely claimed something so foul and heated in this current "racist" climate we are living in, which our country cannot afford right now in this current state we are in. She also mocked her own people and those who are the victims of racism, by discrediting all of the true incidents of hate crimes that may actually be occurring.

Old 12-16-2016, 09:26 PM

For all of those Muslim-fearing good Christians who are calling for her decapitated head to be strung from the Throgs Neck as a warning to all of those others who dare commit a misdemeanor, I suggest you revisit John 8:7.

Old 12-16-2016, 09:28 PM

1,143 posts, read 1,537,528 times
Quote:
Entire nation means what this chic claimed effects each of us in the entire nation in one way or another. She furthered the divide by falsely and publicly further fueling a war regarding politics and religion.Name ONE instance in your high school where one single event involved all of the above aspects. I would like to see the stories of what happened in your high school that would rival the magnitude of what she claimed and the news attention any of it received. Show us some news articles to prove it. This chic falsely claimed something so foul and heated in this current "racist" climate we are living in, which our country cannot afford right now in this current state we are in. She also mocked her own people and those who are the victims of racism, by discrediting all of the true incidents of hate crimes that may actually be occurring.
I agree with you, I guess. That's just what the mayor said, too. I think the OP is coming at it form a slightly different angle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island