Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 04:10 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,209,932 times

Advertisements

No shocker here! Hope more of these false reports coming out since elections ended are followed through with & FULLY investigated as well! Hope her life & all the others doing this type of thing is DESTROYED! They deserve to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Also if they are proven to be here illegally....deported immediately. And if they are collecting ANY benefits at all in any way....they had better be losing them. Hopefully she is also EXPELLED from school too! What school wants students like her? Makes them look pretty bad.

No shocker that her FB page disappeared either. It was very active until recently. Lots of people were accusing her of lying. Then there were some that said they would have helped her. If her story was true a video of it would have surfaced.

Things like this is what makes it really hard to believe the actual (very few) true incidents. Like the saying goes. The boy who cried wolf....

No wonder she suddenly went missing. That sent a red flag to me.

Yasmin Seweid teen accused of making up story of anti-Muslim harassment on NYC subway - CBS News

Muslim Student Who Said She Was Harassed by Trump Supporters Charged With Filing False Report: Sources | NBC New York

Sorry not Tween...think you all know I mean Teen. It will not allow me to edit the title.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 04:13 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times
The weird obsession continues...

Old 12-14-2016, 04:18 PM

2,045 posts, read 1,891,370 times
Lock her up!!

Old 12-14-2016, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by long isle View Post
Lock her up!!
Her & all the other ones that are falsely claiming these things!

Old 12-14-2016, 04:48 PM

755 posts, read 1,081,031 times
All they can do is charge her for a false report? Can they hand her an invoice for the amount of man hours the folks in Blue had to do?

Old 12-14-2016, 05:12 PM

20,060 posts, read 20,872,330 times
60 lashings!

Old 12-14-2016, 05:32 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,775,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Give it a rest. This is actually a big deal. The leftist media has been using her as a anti-trump hate crime example for weeks and it just blew up in their face.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Aww...does my post not fit your agenda? Perfectly normal post. People need to be aware of all these butt hurt LIARS out there filing false reports.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:54 PM

22,672 posts, read 36,816,101 times
Not exactly a shocker here. I just wonder who is the family friend at Newsday...she was reported "missing" a few days after this incident, about an hour or two after leaving her house. An 18 year old isn't missing at 10:00 at night when she's only been gone a couple of hours. Not even sure how that was newsworthy.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:03 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,590,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loribell38 View Post
Aww...does my post not fit your agenda? Perfectly normal post. People need to be aware of all these butt hurt LIARS out there filing false reports.
Its another in a sequence of weird, obsessive posts about a random criminal charge filled with vapid speculation about immigration status. This one is extra-special because you think a teen's life should be "DESTROYED" and that she be "EXPELLED" from school and that her family be deprived of social benefits because she is charged with a misdemeanor.

It sounds to me like a confused teen's cry for help, but filing a false police report is no insignificant event. I hope she is punished in an appropriate manner, learns her lesson, and is given whatever social help is necessary.

Or I guess we can march to her parents' house with pitchforks and destroy their lives, because that seems to be what fits your weird anti-immigrant paranoia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Give it a rest. This is actually a big deal. The leftist media has been using her as a anti-trump hate crime example for weeks and it just blew up in their face.
I don't follow "the leftist media" so this is the first time I've even heard about her. But the fact that a teen is charged with filing a false police report related to anti-Muslim sentiment is neither a big deal nor does it change the fact that there is real anti-Muslim sentiment in this country (which is actually a big deal).

I know that zealots such as yourself love to tap-dance on people's graves, but this really is not a big deal in the grand scheme (or even the little scheme) of things. Nor was her original claim any type of big deal. Pointing to either the accusation or the criminal charge as anything of import is indicia of small-minded anecdotal thinking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island