Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2021, 03:21 PM

5,072 posts, read 9,147,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Oh no doubt. Hochul is just a quiet moderate from upstate whom no one barely even knows she will likely just fill out the rest of his term (like Patterson did) then disappear when James sucks all the oxygen out of the room
Has Tish ever run anything besides investigations? It's always a worry when a crusading activist tries to run something as the priorities are usually the ones that are secondary at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2021, 09:42 AM

193 posts, read 271,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Oh no don’t judge us, random internet user!!!!
Found the Adult who uses the term "TDS".

Old 08-06-2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC.ONE View Post
Adults who use terms like ”TDS”, are so bizarre to me. I can't help but make judgements about their mental capacity.
Care to explain?

Old 08-06-2021, 09:59 AM

32 posts, read 13,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFC.ONE View Post
Adults who use terms like ”TDS”, are so bizarre to me. I can't help but make judgements about their mental capacity.
It's such a moronic meme term too. Like Trump should be adored unconditionally and if you don't like him, you're deranged. Like he's Ghandi or Mother Theresa or is known for integrity and honesty. Moderator cut: crude language not allowed on cd

Last edited by nancy thereader; 08-06-2021 at 10:15 AM..

Old 08-06-2021, 10:19 AM

2,447 posts, read 1,220,813 times
I love messing with the vaccine zealots who have TDS. I love telling them I'm not taking a "Trump vaccine".

The face they make when their brain goes into vapor lock is priceless

Old 08-06-2021, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOnFire View Post
It's such a moronic meme term too. Like Trump should be adored unconditionally and if you don't like him, you're deranged. Like he's Ghandi or Mother Theresa or is known for integrity and honesty. Moderator cut: crude language not allowed on cd
At the same time there are those with an irrational view of Trump, and it seems to cross IQ points with those inflicted with it.

Old 08-06-2021, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkStreetKid View Post
At the same time there are those with an irrational view of Trump, and it seems to cross IQ points with those inflicted with it.
So why no PDS (pelosi), BDS (Biden), MDS (McConnell), AOC'DS or any other? If I think Mike Lindell is an idiot, do I have PillowDS? It's just dumb. A simpleton dog whistle for social media cultism.

Old 08-06-2021, 11:42 AM

TDS? Believing for 4 years that a man who lived in the NYC media spotlight for over 40 years was a actually a Russian spy all along. That's one place to start

Here is a list of 156(and counting) of the Media pushing TDS. I posted the link cause you won't find it with a Google search

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/06/...finitive-list/

Oh and Trump is from Queens, and Queens is on Long Island..so relavent to the board.

Old 08-06-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOnFire View Post
So why no PDS (pelosi), BDS (Biden), MDS (McConnell), AOC'DS or any other? If I think Mike Lindell is an idiot, do I have PillowDS? It's just dumb. A simpleton dog whistle for social media cultism.

No DS for them. Any hatred for them is warranted and rational. As for the pillow merchant, at least he went out and made is own fortune and actually creates jobs and doesn't suck off the Gov't teat like these politicos.

Old 08-06-2021, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
No DS for them. Any hatred for them is warranted and rational.
And here we witness the decline of western civilization by social media division. The classic "I know you are but what am I" gambit. Often pitted against the "I am rubber you are glue" maneuver. Perfected by 1st graders everywhere and now daily political discourse.

Last edited by HighOnFire; 08-06-2021 at 01:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island