Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 03:09 PM

1,487 posts, read 1,787,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Does any forum beat CA when it comes to....this?
hells naw...i kind of find them entertaining though
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2014, 03:45 PM

401 posts, read 767,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpydink101 View Post
calguy thanks for the link..are there any government programs I can hop onto to get me on my feet for a while? I just really need this change..every time I click on the picture link on this forum it just looks like paradise. Anyone know of any audio engineering schools or how the audio market is out there?

quixotic thanks for the advice and perspective..good luck with your move
Stay where you are. We have an over abundance of broke people milking the system.

Honestly, you should be ashamed that you would consider a move that would require gov't assistance. Sometimes, people fall into desperate situations, where some assistance could save their life.. but to knowingly put yourself in such a situation to milk the public teet is deplorable.

You need to rethink your life. Thanks.

Old 05-07-2014, 05:03 PM

596 posts, read 982,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Freedom View Post
Stay where you are. We have an over abundance of broke people milking the system.

Honestly, you should be ashamed that you would consider a move that would require gov't assistance. Sometimes, people fall into desperate situations, where some assistance could save their life.. but to knowingly put yourself in such a situation to milk the public teet is deplorable.

You need to rethink your life. Thanks.

You've been trolled, son.

Old 05-07-2014, 09:19 PM

1,940 posts, read 3,562,861 times
What's the purpose of these trollings? I don't get why people do that. Especially in the same forum...

And if it IS real, please don't come to California. We just lost 4000 Toyota jobs so we can't afford any new pets at the moment. Please accompany someone with a high paying job to balance yourself out.

Old 05-07-2014, 11:48 PM

73 posts, read 147,354 times
it might be trolling, it might be not.......but you have to admit, the guy has a sense of humor! He reminds me of the Venice Boardwalk crowd. He just might fit right in!

Old 05-08-2014, 10:26 AM

10 posts, read 13,395 times
wow didn't expect this many negative nancy's on here. tinytimtem if your calling me a pet them I'm a lion coming to eat some ass and get dinner! While doing some research I came across the gentleman in the link..I think I got a shot to make it here. Anyone got info on audio school out there?

Fox News Follows California Beach Bum Living Off Food Stamps For Years - Greg Hengler
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles